Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

FINALLY!!! I scored the Rachel variant today at Target on my lunch break!! Sitting right on th etop of the pegs for me! :D She is with out a doubt tied with the Red Wasp as my fav variant since the Dark Phoenix from TB wave 6.

Draven

today i went to targets in dearborn MI and found an unopen case of ML- asked the new guy if he could open it so i could see whats in it and he was more than happy to help- he pulled put - in order now - variant coloussus- then variant hydra and then variant marvel girl-- wow all three variants in one box is this the norm? -what was left? 2 buckys 1 cyclpos- 1black knight and 1 cap

bought and got the following from ebay:

HML3 reg hydra (my 3rd hydra fig)

FF wave dr. doom (damn, he's nice!)

ordered the following:

FF wave torch

FF wave thing

FF wave mr. fantastic

FF wave invisible woman

what annoys me is that this FF wave arrived here in the philippines months after it was put on clearance sale in the U.S., and worse, they're number is quite limited here, so not all Toy Kingdom branches here have them... damn... then, i can't find an ff wave silver surfer... tough luck.

I bought:

-mr fantastic

-Johhny Storm

-Cyclops

-Silver Colossus

all for $5 each yesterday and

-marvel girl/cable pack x2

-domino/cannonball pack x2

for $13 each

silver surfer icon for $2.48 at target

I bought:

-mr fantastic

-Johhny Storm

-Cyclops

-Silver Colossus

for $13 each

I had a Mr. Fantastic & Mole Man in my hands last night & passed. I'm going to try & get them later this week. I almost grabbed the Cable two pack too but I'm going to give it a few more days. The Domino one was beat all to hell. The MLs weren't marked down yet & all they had were series 2 anyways. I might grab a SS if he's that cheap here, just cuz I can. Thanks for the tip...

congrats

Last week one of the guys that works at my local comic book store asked me if there were any older Marvel Legends that I have been looking for & I told him yeah lots of them! He told me he would sell most of what he has for 10 to 15 dollars each! Last Wednesday I got the Phasing Vision Variant for $15. On Friday I bought series 2 Namor (the great one, not the hasbro junk one), Hulk Buster Iron Man & Hawkeye for $35 and today I bought War Machine and series 8 Modern Armor Iron Man for $10 each! The next ones I am gonna get from him are Phoenix for $15 and Series 6 Cable, Ultimate Cap & Black Widow (or maybe series 3 Magneto or Goliath) for $10! I also recently got series 1 Cap for $8 & Series 5 Sabretooth for $9.15 on ebay! The only one I am going to open is War Machine so I can finally build my Galactus! Hopefully the pictures work & they aren't huge.

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

I bought:

-mr fantastic

-Johhny Storm

-Cyclops

-Silver Colossus

for $13 each

:o @poke2@

got this super rare chase figure on an early morning hunt sunday morning

IMG_3229.jpg

:D awwww @drink@ & you have already started the brainwashing I see! @Spidey@ Way to go ;)

Here are the other 3...

Nice stuff!!

Last week one of the guys that works at my local comic book store asked me if there were any older Marvel Legends that I have been looking for & I told him yeah lots of them! He told me he would sell most of what he has for 10 to 15 dollars each! Last Wednesday I got the Phasing Vision Variant for $15. On Friday I bought series 2 Namor (the great one, not the hasbro junk one), Hulk Buster Iron Man & Hawkeye for $35 and today I bought War Machine and series 8 Modern Armor Iron Man for $10 each! The next ones I am gonna get from him are Phoenix for $15 and Series 6 Cable, Ultimate Cap & Black Widow (or maybe series 3 Magneto or Goliath) for $10! I also recently got series 1 Cap for $8 & Series 5 Sabretooth for $9.15 on ebay! The only one I am going to open is War Machine so I can finally build my Galactus! Hopefully the pictures work & they aren't huge.

those are some great deals on some great figures! congrats

got this super rare chase figure on an early morning hunt sunday morning

congrats on the find man! great haul!

but be aware of the action feature on those... its similar to that venom figure that can ooze slime out of him, but its much, much, stinkier.