Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

100_0739.jpg

got these at walmart today

Found a face off iron man/ mandarin, a couple of 25th wolverines, 2 diamond emma frosts today if anyones up for a trade or 2 email me at xevilspideyx@yahoo.com i also have a mustard yellow sentry if anyone happen to never get one. also got a thorbuster iron man and blackheart but those are easy to find. plus didnt know if anyone knew this but kb toys is giving away 5$ off coupons if you do an online survey and you get the coupon code when you buy anything so you can get those 5$ legends even cheaper. oh well email me if what i found is what any of you are lookin for.

This is what I have been able to get so far this month:

Magneto (X-Men Legends Boxset)

Storm (X-Men Classics)

X-men Legends Showdown Cap Vs Red Skull

Iron Spider-Man (Spider-Man Origins)

Rhino (Spider-Man Origins)

Mr. Fantastic (Fantastic Four Classics)

Invisible Woman Clear Version (Fantastic Four Classics)

Went out today to get some spider-man 3 figures and picked up a few walmart exclusive sybiote spideys, they look better then i thought they would on account of the size so its cool. Got a few venoms to. Was wondering though, on the back of one of the figures in the area where it shows other figures from the collection there is a color change spidey, has anyone seen this figure or picked it up? I was the first and only one at my walmart and i didnt see it anywhere, was just wondering if maybe it will be coming out later or what? Also i know this is an old question but why is every hasbro marvel figure all taped up wherever i go?

This is what I have been able to get so far this month:

Storm (X-Men Classics)

X-men Legends Face Off Cap Vs Red Skull

Corrected my last post for the Cap Vs Red Skull to Face Off not Showdown.

@loll@

Updated...just got a Hasbro Marvel Legends Series 1 Planet Hulk from Wal-Mart.

Storm (X-Men Classics)

Planet Hulk (Hasbro Marvel Legends Series 1)

Spider-Man 3 5inch stuffs (xcept exclusives), SM3 Titanium 3inch black & reg, spidey and harry osborn, HML1, Spidey3 small ones (i forgot the name), Superhero squad, HML Icons Series 2 are all available now here in Singapore Toys 'R' Us and department stores toy section.....

just got HML Icons Series 2 and Titanium 3 inch black & reg "tiny" spidey3 yesterday!

Updated...just got a Hasbro Marvel Legends Series 1 Hercules from Wal-Mart. Hey, any Canadian people that live near and around Square One shopping mall should check out Zellers if their looking for Spider-Man 3 movie figures. Those guys have a buttload!!!!!

Storm (X-Men Classics)

Planet Hulk (Hasbro Marvel Legends Series 1)

Hercules (Hasbro Marvel Legends Series 1)

Nabbed all six spidey 3 shs packs from TRU. Didn't even no that the Spidey/Rhino and Spidey/DOc Ock figs were out yet.

One up on me I did not even know they were making them :)

I just got ML Icons Dr. Doom and Punisher today, in a Wal-Mart in North Carolina. I stopped in on my road trip home to GA, and was quite happily suprised. Doom is tremendous and Punisher looks pretty good too.

Heres my haul for the month. Just scored a few more to add to my list:

Storm (X-Men Classics)

Face Off Cap Vs Red Skull

Planet Hulk

Hercules

Face Off Kingpin

Black Widow (red hair)

Avalanche (X-Men Classics)

War Machine

Sentinel BAF

Got a case of HML2 fresh off the pallet at Walmart this morning. Kind of handy having just one of every figure in a case now. Just hope that doesn't end up making stuff harder to find in the future now that it just takes one person to clean out the store if they only get one case.

Got a case of HML2 fresh off the pallet at Walmart this morning. Kind of handy having just one of every figure in a case now. Just hope that doesn't end up making stuff harder to find in the future now that it just takes one person to clean out the store if they only get one case.

Are you being serious or was that a April Fool's joke?

Are you being serious or was that a April Fool's joke?

Nope, I found a fresh case tonight too! Only 8pcs. (one of each) But if I recall, WM got in two types of cases for Wave one. A six piece case (with one of each figure) and a 12pc cases (with two of each figure). So we may see 16 pc cases eventually.

Has anyone found the variants yet?