Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

Look what I found at Walmart last night for...wait for it... thirteen bucks on clearance:

post-404-0-51639100-1494743234_thumb.jpg

I think it was because the box was crushed, but the figure inside was mint-perfect. This is really a fantastic figure, definitely my new favorite Cap. It's the perfect blend of movie designs and comic sensibilities. Makes me want Iron Man, now. I don't think the uninitiated, like me, can get a good feel for this figure in the box...it's just outstanding in-hand. I definitely underestimated this line...

• Like 1

Look what I found at Walmart last night for...wait for it... thirteen bucks on clearance:

attachicon.gifIMG_1533.JPG

I think it was because the box was crushed, but the figure inside was mint-perfect. This is really a fantastic figure, definitely my new favorite Cap. It's the perfect blend of movie designs and comic sensibilities. Makes me want Iron Man, now. I don't think the uninitiated, like me, can get a good feel for this figure in the box...it's just outstanding in-hand. I definitely underestimated this line...

Mine is still in the box...I recently bought the Deadpool 12'' Fig....I'm going to take him back cause 50 buxx is wayyy overpriced imop....I got Caps on Amazon for $11 during their Xmas sale....great price man....I even got Tony for $14.....but I'm still waiting on Spider man to come down...great find man...

I found this today. Really random considering it's a Sunday.

IMG_20170514_114832_zps7xx4er3o.jpg

I heard she was out in the wild right now.....scalpers delight for sure....great fig by the way....one that actually looks like the sculp they showed some many months ago....cool fig man

Yep, I'll likely be picking up that IW when I see her.

I bought a case of the GOTG Vol 2 figures from dorkside toys and they are AWESOME! Hasbro has completely killed it with the movie figures. Nebula, Gamora, and Mantis in particular are all stellar. Great detail, paint, articulation....you name it. An absolute home run.

attachicon.gifIMG_1533.JPG

Mine is still in the box...I recently bought the Deadpool 12'' Fig....I'm going to take him back cause 50 buxx is wayyy overpriced imop....I got Caps on Amazon for $11 during their Xmas sale....great price man....I even got Tony for $14.....but I'm still waiting on Spider man to come down...great find man...

Thanks, bud! I sooo want the Iron Man from this line, now that I know how awesome these things really are in-hand.,,

I guess I'd call this a good haul.

I was checking out my school's annual rummage sale and found these gems. 25 cents EACH! (thanks to teacher's pre-sale privileges!)

I am all about the 80's action figures and although they have never seriously been on my radar, I'm sure I'll find a good home for them.

2017-05-19%2018.08.09_zpsmtenoyek.jpg

• Like 2

I was checking out my school's annual rummage sale and found these gems. 25 cents EACH! (thanks to teacher's pre-sale privileges!)

I am all about the 80's action figures and although they have never seriously been on my radar, I'm sure I'll find a good home for them.

Twenty-five cents each??!! Joe...that's the deal of the CENTURY my friend!! Oh man...I'd love to get my hands on those figures. I love the Secret Wars line...

• Like 1

Twenty-five cents each??!! Joe...that's the deal of the CENTURY my friend!! Oh man...I'd love to get my hands on those figures. I love the Secret Wars line...

Dude that's INSANE!!....great fuggen deal man....I have Mags on card & that cost me $25.....but I have Wolvy, Kang & Iron Man loose....great figs....I loved these as a lad...

• 2 weeks later...

That's a pretty nifty pick up yojoebro82. They will look cool hung up on a wall.

I found this today:

IMG_20170520_112522_zpsjzhc8xrf.jpg

Lucky you. According to TRU's website, there are only two stores in the entire state (honestly, Arkansas isn't much of a state) that even have the bloody thing. Niether anywhere near me natch'.

On the upside, I went into Walmart yesterday to pick up the Vulture 2-pack and happened upon the Homecoming wave. It was kinda peppered all over the pegs so it took some looking, but the good news is I found Cosmic Spidey, the only one I absolutely couldn't live without.

• Like 1

I forgot to include sightings of the last few weeks...I've seen the Vulture/Spidey 2 pack at one Walmart....nobody is picking at them yet even though they dropped the price by a dollar...still 5 packs left as of last Saturday...the Walgreens across the street from my work has 5x Invisible Womans.....I didn't pick one up yet.....one of the TRU's I stopped at on Saturday also had the Spidey/MJ 2packs as well....still too steep for just MJ but I'm going to wait hopefully for clearance......Clarence...still no signs of the newest wave of Homecoming figs yet...I want Cosmic Spidey & Tombstone & Maybe Moonknight but I don't care for the way Tombstone & Moonknight looks....I want to see them in hand 1st.....

So I'm burning the ole' midnight oil last night (yes, sometimes being self-employed sucks) and decided to check TRU.com to see if maybe Geoffrey tried to smoke one past me and move in a couple Mary Jane sets under cover of darkness.

Low and behold, the North Little Rock store had them in stock! I instantly hit the order button and am just waiting for that coveted "Come Get Your Stuff" E-mail.

Update: Picked Up and in my hot little hands.

Good News: The complete set of the X-Men Legends Warlock wave I ordered at a substantial discount as a birthday gift to myself is listed as "Preparing for Shipment" and expected to arrive on June 15th (my birthday!!!)

Bad News: The Yondu and Drax figures I ordered on the 7th to finish out my Titus wave were shipped on the 9th and scheduled to arrive of the 10th. They didn't. According to the USPS, they haven't even received them yet.

Amazon customer service asked me to hold on till the 14th in case they arrive (I have a choice?), but lets get real. When Amazon freely admits it was their own SNAFU . . . and offers you money for your trouble . . . it doesn't exactly fill you with hope.

Update: Still no sign of the Guardians figures ever making it to the post office and Amazon has sweetened my "Goodwill Refund" another 5 bucks. Who knew a little plastic Michael Rooker could cause such a head-ache?

Picked up the Invisible Woman this afternoon. Also popped into Walmart for another Sam Alexander Nova so I could replace the defective Titus torso that came with my first one (the left shoulder socket was missing the ring that holds the arm in place).

Now just waiting for my X-Men.

The Walmart exclusive Black Panther is up for sale on their website....I know how hard it was to find Winter Soldier & Falcon so this was one fig I bought sight unseen... good luck hunters

https://www.walmart.com/ip/AVENGERS-6-INCH-LEGE/223422720

If for some reason anyone hasn't pulled the trigger on Black Panther they might want to do so NOW. It's down to $16.09 online and I've heard of people receiving theirs as soon as 24 to 48 hours after ordering.

If for some reason anyone hasn't pulled the trigger on Black Panther they might want to do so NOW. It's down to $16.09 online and I've heard of people receiving theirs as soon as 24 to 48 hours after ordering.

I ordered mine online but it was promptly canceled. Well...not canceled, but they did send me an email saying it was "on back order" and that they'll notify me when it's in. We'll see how that turns out. Oh well, I have two Black Panther figures already (Toybiz and Civil War figures) and if it doesn't work out I guess I'll just live with those.

The Walmart exclusive Black Panther is up for sale on their website....I know how hard it was to find Winter Soldier & Falcon so this was one fig I bought sight unseen... good luck hunters

I think people's mileage may vary on the Winter Soldier and Falcon. I can still get both at a couple local Walmarts.

I think people's mileage may vary on the Winter Soldier and Falcon. I can still get both at a couple local Walmarts.

Yeah, still a few Falcons and Winter Soldiers at my local Walmart. They're virtually the only MLs there that haven't been opened and had the build-a-figure pieces stolen (seriously, this particular Walmart is a real toilet).

Yeah, still a few Falcons and Winter Soldiers at my local Walmart. They're virtually the only MLs there that haven't been opened and had the build-a-figure pieces stolen (seriously, this particular Walmart is a real toilet).

I got my notice yesterday.....it was 114 degrees yesterday so I skipped the after work visit to Walfart.......I'm gonna free the Panther (no pun) after work on Friday....we have 4 million people in our County alone...1.4 mill in the Phx Area mind you....I've seen Falcon once & the Winter soldier 2x's since they were released...granted I'm not at every Walmart in the valley but I do hunt a lot....some areas of the country are more or less saturated w/figs due to demand?.....I know that we haven't gotten shiii for 40th ann Star Wars figs....while other parts of the country are reporting adequate demand....I've noticed that the East coast usually hits first.....AZ is kinda a mixed bag for hunting I feel... oh well I can't wait to pick up my Panther fig on Friday....I'm hoping they'll have some Homecoming Figs in soon....I haven't even bought any of the Guardians wave & I still need to finish the Sandman & Dormammu wave....