Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

where the H are people finding Spidermin?.....I've been lucky & spotted a few of the Avengers BAF Odin Wave & bagged a few....the "dock strike" in Cali must be hurting us or someone is holding tightly onto the release of these figs here....Target's have nothing period...they have the new 2.5" & Titan figs but that is it....Walmart had one wave move through some of their pegs but they've been picked clean...I spotted Hawkeye & Macheen Man at Wallyworld....then nothing for the rest of the week & beyond.....this past Saturday I stopped off at an usually busy ToysRuS but it was a ghost town....I found an complete wave of BAF Odin.....I scooped up Thor, Capt. Marvel & Scarlet Witch.....I'm gonna be honest & say that I was thinking of passing on this wave & buy an Complete Odin on Evilbay cause I wasn't too sold on the figs....but seeing them in person especially Thor I'm sold....despite what I've heard about Iron Fist I thought he looked great too.....I'm not a Sentry or Macheen Man fan but I do need a Odin w/4 appendages so I'll figure that one out.....not sure it that pun was intended....Band.gifmy wallet has had 3 heart attacks since reading the Toy Fair news about the new Marvel Legends waves on the way.....I can't wait for the "wallet-bust...Hulk-buster wave"......

• 2 weeks later...

Great Squad GC..... I like the pic.......This is a heads up, so a few weeks back I picked up BAF Wave Thor, Scarlett W & Capt. Marvel at TRU.....today after perusing through HasblowToy Shop which features the whole line w/an extra Hawkeye for 139.99 I decided to buy the case outright from HTS.....They have a 15% off coupon special right now but I used the FAMILY2015 code for 20% off the entire purchase which put me at $121 for the whole set....I hope to God they don't have any real QC issues but HTS has never steered me wrong & so I'm good for now....I've been buying from them for a few years now & I've never had to return anything to them....that's 8 figs for $15.12 a piece & I'll sell off the extra Hawkeye to even further lower the price....here's the link

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/marvel-avengers-infinite-set?BR=820&ID=34388

I hope this helps someone out......it did me & only cause I can't find the rest of the set at retail right now & I get sick of wasting gas & calling endlessly to box-stores who's employees can't be bothered to hunt down toys for me over the phone......

Coulson pack is showing up at TRU, a local collector took a pic and shared it on a FB group.

I went to TRU today looking for that set. Didn't find it but they did have a Hobgoblin wave minus the Daredevil. They all look great buy I had to stop myself. My buying has been getting out of hand lately.

I got a Toy Biz ML Vision today. Wanted to snag him before movie hype potentially drives his price up. I know Hasbro's making a modern one but I'll go "classic" 99% of the time. It's a good figure. Like a lot of the TB MLs of 10+ years ago, he still holds up.

Just picked up the new and improved Scarlet Witch figure this afternoon, and I gotta tell you . . . this is the worst figure I've ever bought. Loose knee joints, warped right leg, and hips so loose they swing freely when you shake it. I'm assuming I just got the freak QC nightmare of this particular run, cause I've heard nothing but good things about this figure. Plus, I had no problems whatsoever with either Hawkeye or Captain Marvel.

In any case, if I hadn't put down 21.76 for a figure touted to be a "vast improvement" over its predecessor, I might be willing to MacGyver the thing into shape. But at these prices? Forget it, this sucker is on her way back to Wally-World.

My only problem with that Scarlet Witch is that she towers over Quicksilver, Magneto, and Vision...so everyone that you'd want to pose her by.

I hate when they put high heels on any female figure. I've never owned one that stood well on its own. I'd make them all flat footed, even if it meant they were't "comic accurate".

My only problem with that Scarlet Witch is that she towers over Quicksilver, Magneto, and Vision...so everyone that you'd want to pose her by.

I hate when they put high heels on any female figure. I've never owned one that stood well on its own. I'd make them all flat footed, even if it meant they were't "comic accurate".

Like I said, my only issues with the figure were QC related (I neglected to mention a big dollop of glue on her forehead where they had apparently glued the tiara on). Otherwise, it's a gorgeous, well sculpted figure.

Of course, until I get one where the joints actually work, I can't really give an enlightened opinion, but with the heavy-plastic cape I can see where high heels might be problematic.

Just picked up the new and improved Scarlet Witch figure this afternoon, and I gotta tell you . . . this is the worst figure I've ever bought. Loose knee joints, warped right leg, and hips so loose they swing freely when you shake it. I'm assuming I just got the freak QC nightmare of this particular run, cause I've heard nothing but good things about this figure. Plus, I had no problems whatsoever with either Hawkeye or Captain Marvel.

In any case, if I hadn't put down 21.76 for a figure touted to be a "vast improvement" over its predecessor, I might be willing to MacGyver the thing into shape. But at these prices? Forget it, this sucker is on her way back to Wally-World.

I think you got a dud, my SW is fine no problem with it I can even get her to stand by herself which is something I had trouble doing with all the previous high heeled female figs. In the various threads I have seen about the figure no one has reported your problems, aside from the heels the only complaint I have seen about the figure has been the face sculpt which have been a very minor group. It's really a shame the one you got was defective considering how rare the figure is.

I think you got a dud, my SW is fine no problem with it I can even get her to stand by herself which is something I had trouble doing with all the previous high heeled female figs. In the various threads I have seen about the figure no one has reported your problems, aside from the heels the only complaint I have seen about the figure has been the face sculpt which have been a very minor group. It's really a shame the one you got was defective considering how rare the figure is.

There's always gonna be at least one bad one in the bunch, this just happened to be the time my number came up. I got the refund though so no harm no foul. As for rarity, I don't worry about that anymore. It took me a while, but I found Black Cat, Rocket Raccoon, and Black Widow. I'll find another Scarlet Witch.

It took me a while, but I found Black Cat, Rocket Raccoon, and Black Widow. I'll find another Scarlet Witch.

Well that was easy. Picked up a replacement at Target. Tight joints, straight legs, and no glue splotches. The cape material is kid of ridiculous, but I don't have any trouble standing her up, high heels or not.

I saw the TRU Exclusive 3 packs are still up on their website.....however...I just committed to Hasbro Toy Shop, they have the Spiderman BAF Hobgoblin case back in stock for (in Doctor Nick's voice) 139.99, unfortunately you have to commit to 2 extra Spidermin but if your a hustler, you'll get them sold or traded for droids, if you can use the FAMILY2015 code you can get 20% off which breaks the figs down to $15 & some change per fig....I couldn't get it to work so I had to use the MARCH15 code for 15% off which worked the figs down to 16.07 apiece....I was gonna buy these one way or another anyway so I might as well get it over w/now & reduce the stress of the hunt....

My link

Good news everyone! I found the Thanos Wave at Target today.

That makes me wonder if some of the Targets will skip the BAF Odin wave completely.....Walmart & TRU are the only box stores I've even spotted the BAF Odin Waves at.....& even then it was scarce as all get out....I did spot an BAF Hobgoblin Wave fig at Walgreens last week, it was Spiderwoman or girl or lady or miss....anewayyys, the Targets here still have BAF Groots & BAF Super Green Goblin & BAF Mandroid waves still rotting on the shelves....I have not seen anyone clearance those waves out but Walmart, I know releasing all the lines at nearly the same time does create problems for the newer waves..i.e. Star Wars Black....I still haven't seen the Yoda wave since I 1st bought it back in Feb....well I'm glad you made out good KillSolo.....I'm gonna be a stick in the mud & prolly just pick up Hellcat, Batroc & Spiderwoman.....I have a great Hulk already & about hundred Caps & Iron mins.....