Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

still recovering from the con lol

IMG_1609_zpsa776dc8a.jpg

IMG_1611_zps93dbee2d.jpg

IMG_1612_zpsaafeeac0.jpg

IMG_1614_zpsffb08c37.jpg

I was wondering when you were gonna post pictures of this set I got mine delivered last night from Hasbrotoyshop haven't got a chance to open it yet, can't believe it lasted only half an hour on the site.

Man that agent venom is going to be a pain to get.

Got a pleasant surprise while dropping into Wally-World yesterday. No luck on Drax or Rocket, but they had done a reset and put out a few more Marvel Legends Spider-Man figures. Basically just a single Spider-Girl, Toxin and Movie Spidey added to the many Superior Spidey and Movie Electro figures that NOBODY seems to want.

Got Spider-Girl, but will probably buy Toxin and Superior online to save a little cash.

Got a pleasant surprise while dropping into Wally-World yesterday. No luck on Drax or Rocket, but they had done a reset and put out a few more Marvel Legends Spider-Man figures. Basically just a single Spider-Girl, Toxin and Movie Spidey added to the many Superior Spidey and Movie Electro figures that NOBODY seems to want.

Got Spider-Girl, but will probably buy Toxin and Superior online to save a little cash.

still recovering from the con lol

IMG_1609_zpsa776dc8a.jpg

IMG_1611_zps93dbee2d.jpg

IMG_1612_zpsaafeeac0.jpg

IMG_1614_zpsffb08c37.jpg

I was wondering when you were gonna post pictures of this set I got mine delivered last night from Hasbrotoyshop haven't got a chance to open it yet, can't believe it lasted only half an hour on the site.

Man that agent venom is going to be a pain to get.

Yeah, I was lucky enough to get a preorder in from the website and I hope it gets fulfilled. The way people are buying the boxes of Agent Venoms from their Walgreens is getting worrisome.

Snagged up a Agent Venom from Walgreens tonight after dinner....I went out to eat w/my family & my auntie needed to stop at Walgreens....soo I figured what the hell.....check the endcaps in the entire store cause I was in there about 10 min before I actually saw the figs on the side end cap rack....they had about 8 of em......no sign of White Boba....I stopped at 3 other Walgreens earlier today & didn't see shiii...but it makes me wonder if I looked hard enough.....this Marvel display was down by the makeup wayyyyy off from where the toy section was.....

Still no Agent Venom at my Walgreens (ask me if I'm surprised). Can't complain though, I snagged a MOC Marvel Legends Modern Hawkeye for 24.99 and free shipping on Ebay, and Superior Spider-Man and Toxin for 35.58 on Amazon.

I might be the only Marvel fan who's not really interested in Agent Venom...

I'm actually surprised at the demand for this guy, I knew he was popular but yeesh! collectors are killing themselves trying to get them and scalpers are scalping them like crazy. The reason I mostly want it it's because it's getting released, this is a figure that was slated to come out last year and it didn't, it's impressive that Hasbro found a retailer(Walgreens!??!?) that was willing to take it hopefully this will help the rest of that wave to get released.

So I strolled into the super target yesterday morning and after months and months of searching and being frustrated over near misses, I find this. Just hanging there like they have been here the entire time.... (sry i cant adjust the pic with my phone)

Pretty big find at the collectibles store. 6" movie Iron Mans mark I - VI, War Machine and Iron Patriot all packaged together in one big bag with hands and accessories:

2014-08-30083256_zpsa22f6ea5.jpg

Eight figures....$25 for the lot!!!

I couldn't believe it. The owner of that store knows what he's doing, too. I guess he just felt like throwing someone a bone.

War Machine alone would easily cover the cost of the lot. That mark IV with the interchangeable RDJ head sells for about $70 loose. Pretty nice score, IMO :)

Pretty big find at the collectibles store. 6" movie Iron Mans mark I - VI, War Machine and Iron Patriot all packaged together in one big bag with hands and accessories:

I couldn't believe it. The owner of that store knows what he's doing, too. I guess he just felt like throwing someone a bone.

War Machine alone would easily cover the cost of the lot. That mark IV with the interchangeable RDJ head sells for about $70 loose. Pretty nice score, IMO :)

I'm jelly man that's a badas$ haul......sometimes the ToyGodz shine down & you get something cool for a great price......It was a long weekend & I finally found an Marvel Infinite Wasp figure.....one that had a great paintjob....I have only seen this fig 2x's this being the second so I scooped her up....

I'm jelly man that's a badas$ haul......sometimes the ToyGodz shine down & you get something cool for a great price......It was a long weekend & I finally found an Marvel Infinite Wasp figure.....one that had a great paintjob....I have only seen this fig 2x's this being the second so I scooped her up....

Even my wife approves of this score :D (she loves all the IM movies)

Has anyone else come across these clearenced ML and MU figs at the Disney Store outlet? MLs $10, MUs $6 I scored a complete comic Rocket Raccoon BAF and a few others. (Pictured) Now I need a Pile Driver. The unpackaged Jean is for trade. Looking for new Groot pieces too. They had a huge tub of MU in the back. Grey Hulk, Abomination, A Bomb, Aurora, Rhino, Mysterio, Cloak and Dagger, Black Knight... Some others I think. Lots of MLs too including the red skull shirt Punisher but no others from that wave. A few other sets of the RR wave and the Zola wave.

CDD749EF-1304-4A5D-B463-54DCADC9D167_zpsckyp3hig.jpg

1ACE128A-6F1B-4D58-A261-C9288795F164_zpsv9bxxkqb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This figure is actually a bit prophetic in that she looks a lot like the chick that played Carter in Cap 2 even though the figure came out years before.

Ah, action figure pareidolia, I know it well. When I got my blue and red DCSH Supergirl figure years ago, I swore it resembled Adrianne Palicki (Fake Supergirl from Smallville Season 3), I still say it does.

And back to Marvel Toyland . . . Won a Wolverine Legends Wolverine on Ebay, it arrived the day before yesterday. And yesterday my All-New X-Men set arrived from TRU.com. Thanks to the sale it was 50 bucks and some change.

Not a bad week.

I stopped off at a few places last weekend....didn't see much in the way of new items....lots of ML Pegheaters on the shelves & not much at TRU either.....I was hunting for a Star Wars Black Chewie but came up empty handed....next door to that Walgreens was a DD's discount....its Ross's younger sister store.....I've found some good stuff there in the past & last month I found ML Piledriver for $7.....so I wandered in an found some of the Hobbit Warg Rider 2 pack for $7 but hiding there behind those beauties was a lone ML Hyperion for $7.....I bit cause I still want to build an Hitmonkey....I stopped off at another DD's & came up w/a giant Poster of Hulk 181 for $6....cool stuff all in all....good luck fellow hunters & huntress's

I stopped off at a few places last weekend....didn't see much in the way of new items....lots of ML Pegheaters on the shelves & not much at TRU either.....I was hunting for a Star Wars Black Chewie but came up empty handed....next door to that Walgreens was a DD's discount....its Ross's younger sister store.....I've found some good stuff there in the past & last month I found ML Piledriver for $7.....so I wandered in an found some of the Hobbit Warg Rider 2 pack for $7 but hiding there behind those beauties was a lone ML Hyperion for $7.....I bit cause I still want to build an Hitmonkey....I stopped off at another DD's & came up w/a giant Poster of Hulk 181 for $6....cool stuff all in all....good luck fellow hunters & huntress's

Yeah, barring the occasional discount store "happy surprise" I don't foresee much to look forward to for the next few weeks.

This is about the time I usually start confining my hunting to online outlets.

I was on TRU.com....they actually had something in that I wanted.....I ordered a set of Hydra & AIM soldiers....I even purchased an Zombie Magneto cause I know my Disney Store & comic shop will never have those in....used my coupon & free shipping but it still hit me in gut....great stuff crippling price...I just wished they had the Lady J/Baroness & SnowJob/Bat sets in so I could order those & call it a day....I'm really burnt on calling around & running across town for the goods....my moods vary so ordering online is saving me some hunting time & gas....I've got the army builder bug so I may have to order another set next payday...or maybe Santa can hook me up.....