Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

Awesome pics, GD!

I just scored the Marvel Select Ultimate Hulk re-release/repaint today, along with Rhino and the Heroic Age Thor, all from Amazon. Woo-hoo!! (Good-bye, last of the Christmas money!!) (lol) These may be the last figures I buy for a looong time...

Awesome pics, GD!

I just scored the Marvel Select Ultimate Hulk re-release/repaint today, along with Rhino and the Heroic Age Thor, all from Amazon. Woo-hoo!! (Good-bye, last of the Christmas money!!) (lol) These may be the last figures I buy for a looong time...

Thanks DB....I was out huntin around for ML figs, actually lookin for another AIM or Hydra Trooper(what's this nonsense about cut off one head & many more will grow obviously that's not the case w/trying to buys these suckas) but their as non-existent as a Black Series Boba Fett.....but at a local comic store I did find an Toybiz Abomination for $11!.... & at a Grocery Store of all places I scored an Marvel Titan Series Iron Patriot for $2.69! not too bad, at 1st I didn't care much for the Titan series heroes but for that price I'll bite...they had Caps down to $6.50 but I put him back, I'll wait for him to go down as the POA these figs are a throwback to simpler times, 13 channels on TV, 2 Flavors of Gatorade, 1 Telephone in the house & 5 Points of Articulation that still smacked of hours of fun....

Abomination_zpsfd5b87db.jpg\

his under-roos are kinda growing on me.....I wonder where he & the hulk find their stretch pants maybe walmart??

Hee-hee...yes, I can still remember the old analog black-and-white tv set we had when I was a kid. We got Channels 2, 6, and 10, but Channel 10 never came in very well. No Incredible Hulk show for me! (lol)

Love that Abomination, GD...but what are you talking about when you say "Titan" figures? I'm not sure what you're talking about. Do you mean those five-POA 12-inch figures Hasbro's been releasing lately? I've actually been tempted to get some of those. I do like the retro feel they have.

what are you talking about when you say "Titan" figures? I'm not sure what you're talking about. Do you mean those five-POA 12-inch figures Hasbro's been releasing lately? I've actually been tempted to get some of those. I do like the retro feel they have.

Yup those are the ones I'm talking about...I really hated them when they 1st came out but they've grown on me, almost in some sort of giant retro way...maybe cause there wasn't much to hunt for in the toy aisle's for abit there..now seems like stuff is finally trickling out...anewayyys I just couldn't bite at $12 or $10 but for $3, it seems alright w/me the Iron Patriot really doesn't have much in the way of Articulation but his head has great motion (haha) & his stick on laser-weapon is koolio....I might just buy the Hulk for shiii's & gigs before he dries up....I missed out on Wolverine, my fault but I didn't know I would like them that much by now, congrats Hasslebro your non-marketing has totally turned me to dark side on these giant figs...I see they have WWE Titans too at TRU & Target....even StarWars as well but those have been out for abit...

Yeah, it just occurred to me those Titan figures might look great in a display, like decorative pieces more than actual collectibles since they'd look uniform lined-up on a shelf. I think you just convinced me to start collecting them. Thanks GD! (lol)

Good luck DB, that 5 pack Target put out b4 Xmas looked kinda cool but it's super spensive now....I shoulda snagged up a Wolverine damn.....I was over by my sis's place yesterday visiting my new Nephew, coooool another lil Jedi to spoil & of course he can come over & visit my Joes....I stopped by her Target & they had ML Infinte's- 4x Capn Murrica's & 2x Amazing Spiderman, 2x Superior Spidey....this was a given though....No Boba's but plenty of Greedos, Leia's & Lukes for days(was he the carry over figure?) I can't believe R2 sold better than luke....anyway I scoped out the Clearance Aisle, Goooodbye Marvel Legend's Klaw hope they send you back to the un-fresh hell from whence you came....Hope Summer's you were kinda cool but just a hair behind Klaw....those were still $10.48....here & there I've been spotting Ultron's but not at this Target....Iron Man 3 buildabot figs for days....I did find 2x 3.75 Avengers Skrull Soldier figs for $2.98 apeice....I stared at them for a few & put them in my cart....call it bad shopping but I scooped them up maybe for Tradeski's later on down the line....I dunno they have potential for customization...I saw them at other Targets for $4.98 a fig but they didn't last to this 70% markdown phase....I dunno how these guys made it to the final round of clearance Idol....I know people army build so I don't think I'll see any more of these at the lower price...

Yeah, it just occurred to me those Titan figures might look great in a display, like decorative pieces more than actual collectibles since they'd look uniform lined-up on a shelf. I think you just convinced me to start collecting them. Thanks GD! (lol)

Very Cool Pics GC....I like Spidey & BC together at last....well DB....you started it....I found the Titan 12" Hulk at TRU on sale over the weekend for $8 but I had rewards coupons for $15 off so I got a Neca Wasp Predator & Titan Hulk all total for $10!! so the Hulk was like $3 very very cool he's on display next to my Marvel Select Red Hulk, my girl was saying I'm becoming an Hulkamaniac...TOO Late Brother! I told her but I couldn't tear my shirt....all I could manage was a tiny rip...sad times hulkhead.gifhulkhead.gifhulkhead.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered 2 of Cap and WS this morning from Walmart.com, now I just need 2 Black Widows to complete my Mandriods. Then I am done for a while other than the Marvel Select Cap figures coming later this year. If I happen to run across a couple more AIM or Hydra soldiers, I may pick them up.

• 2 weeks later...
spidey.gifI went to a few Tergets over the weekend & felt like I was "combing the desert" w/Darth Helmets Troopers....everywhere I went I spotted only ML Infinite Caps & Un-Amazing Spidey & Superior Spideys galore.....one store had 2 Now Caps & somebody had stolen the Mandroid Heads out of both of the boxes....guess the joke is on that guy...you'll never see BW at retail my lame friend....you'll be forever stuck w/2 mandroid heads....I did spot another Boomerang but he some serious paint issues on his chest like the last one I saw so I left him behind.....plenty of Electro's & Beetles to go round too....no sign of BC, Spidergal, Carnage, other Carnage, BW, WS or Steve Rogers....they should be out soon though....spidey.gif

"No Black Widow yet"

"Just need to get BW"

"Missed out on BW"

"No sign of BW"

Might as well just start to copy/paste stuff like this.

I will Copy & Paste no more forever YB.....Today after work I stopped & had dinner w/my lady we talked we laughed....I mentioned I wanted to stop off at the Target next door....I found the new cap wave....2X Winter Soldiers, 4X Steve Rogers, 1X Red Skull, 1X Baron Zemo....nothing else....The whole 2nd Wave of Spidey sans Arachne.....but they left me an Toxin!......I left Boomerang behind his paint job was still janky....I think I'm gonna hafta bite the bullet & buy him but part of me thinks if I wait it out he'll end up in the clearance clarence aisle.......on the way home my girl mentions she wants to stop off at her place & talk to her kid....he's not home but we needed to kill time....there's a Terget down the street from her house....we stopped & I even went to the bathroom...by this time it was 6:30ish....I made a slow walk to the back even pushing the Luciano Pavarotti button on the seasonal CD endcap near the the Card Aisle....the opening lines of La Donna E' Mobile is my calling card.....I make sure I push it everytime if they have it, for good luck...sometimes the magic works sometimes it doesn't....well YB IT DID.....I just finishing putting my Mandroid together......I wandered into the aisle & I could see both peg areas were full...Spidey an his amazing as$ friends were there & Arachne toooooo....she was mine.....the Cap section was full toooo....I fumbled my fingers in the pure elation of the hunt.....I pushed pass 4X Steve Rogers, 2 Winter Soldiers, 1X Red Skull annnnnnd 1X Black Widow!!!.....there were no other's otherwise I woulda snagged one for you too....which I still will if I can find another one.....if your gonna hunt like a madman this is the week to do it.....everyday if need be....they are out.....were usually the last part in the country I feel to get stuff.....usually East Coast 1st then Midwest, then Wes Westcoast.....then the armpit of the U.S. the southwest.....so I know they are out there.....good luck hunters...I will keep an eye out for another one for ya YB, better believe that.....much luck to you other hunters & madmen....22566-049.gif

• 1 month later...

This is not a new figure but I just grabbed up a Spider-Man Classics Scorpion from 2004. Some of those Toy Biz figures--even though they're roughly a decade old--still hold up today and this Scorpion is no exception. Wow, this guy is great! Sculpt, paint aps, articulation is all flawless. They actually had two at the LCS, the regular and variant with the shinny green paint and full mask. I looked at them both for a loooooong time trying to decide but I finally went with the variant. I love the metallic look and the mask. I don't think I could have made a bad choice on either, however. They were both $25 and I've seen them for a lot more on ebay. Pretty happy with this one.

that sux Mako....I was out running errands all weekend in-between packing up boxes for my move at the end of the month....ran by Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Tuesday Morning & DD'd Discount & I spotted....

DD's-Marvel legends IM3 they have a few figs not much

Ross-Marvel Legends Steve Rogers, Blue Ghost Rider, Thor, Hope Summers, Klaw, Iron Man & Marvel Universe GOTG, Xforce & FF 3packs for $10 I even saw the Future Foundations pack too....

Marshalls-Marvel Legends Terrax wave Iron Man

TJ Maxx-Marvel Legends Terrax Wave Iron Man, Bucky Cap, Piledriver