Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

I used to have every one. I sold my collection about 4 years ago though. Just building it back up. I got all of the waves down here. I actually got these sent FROM Canada and I'm pretty sure at least one of those FFF ones had multilingual packaging.

the wave hit canada, just never end hulk, some strange cases came this way...never seen one anywhere here!!

got the entire new wave of ML at toys r us last week, and with the 20% off deal they had, got them for $15 each!!

nice score! Which ones did you get exactly?

Me??

i got all of them, blue ghost rider, and the normal shield cap...i also grabbed those two for Pharmacoviper here on the boards...oh and also red iron man, they didnt have any variants, but i already had the blue one. now i hope they get wave 2 in soon.

Neat haul today...

was at one of my local Goodwill stores today and they have one of those toy bins where everything is dumped out and you can fill a bag for $2.99. Anyways, I picked up a Magneto and Apocalypse figure from the later 90's, just haven't identified them yet. Also grabbed a Cyber Spawn figure and a TNMT figure.

• 4 weeks later...

My latest haul

CameraZOOM-20120316234832610.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120316235037150.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120316234654614.jpg

Still need End Hulk

I have seen your toy collection. I really like it very much. I am very impressed and i have interested in your collection. I have never seen these type of toys before. After looking these type of toys, i have decided to i want to buy these kind of toys but i have no any knowledges for these type of toys. So can you help me?

My latest haul

CameraZOOM-20120316234832610.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120316235037150.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120316234654614.jpg

Still need End Hulk

I have seen your toy collection. I really like it very much. I am very impressed and i have interested in your collection. I have never seen these type of toys before. After looking these type of toys, i have decided to i want to buy these kind of toys but i have no any knowledges for these type of toys. So can you help me?

I have a website dedicated to the line. marvellegends.info

check it out

• 1 month later...

big time spideys and masked daken poping up everywhere.

I finally found a Madame Masque at Target on Friday...still looking for a Thunderball though. It is about time more cases of ML wave 2 show up again...I think it has been about a month since I've seen them last. I have yet to see either of the 2 Spider-Man figures from this wave.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

bought a huge collection on tuesday.......if you want anything pm me. prices do not include shipping

• 2 weeks later...

I checked out my local Disney store earlier this evening and found the Marvel Select massive green Hulk along with a restock of their Avengers store exclusives. I garbbed a Hawkeye, and I wanted to get Cap, but...they all had big gaps in their calf swivel-joints, like they were ready to pop off or something. I kinda got the impression that the bubble insert has the legs in a bind and it's forced the joints apart somewhat. I can never seem to find one with good lower leg joints.

Anyway, I had a green Hulk once before, but I had to return it because the paint was bad and I just couldn't get over it. On a side note they were selling pre-orders for the Avengers Blu-ray, and if you pre-ordered thrugh the Disney store they give you a free set of official collector prints of stills from the movie. There's four in all, and they have a holo-foil watermark on them. They're really nice with some iconic images from the movie. There's one of the familiar "team shot" where they're all together. The secod one is from the scene in the forest where Cap, Thor, and Iron Man are at a stand-off. The third one is of Hulk riding on the back of the fighter jet while he's tearing it apart, and the last one is one Tony Stark right after he has landed on Stark Tower and he's "walking" out of his armor. They're really nice and slick looking, and they come in a glossy black folder with the Avengers symbol on the front. The guy ringing me up for the MS figures totally sold me on the pre-order. I've been a nut lately for anything Avengers-related, so it didn't take much. (lol) He told me about the pre-order and the deal with the prints, and he said, "It'll be the same price as Walmart and everybody else, and you know you're gonna buy it anyway." And he was right. (lol) He was actually pleasant to talk to; he seemed to be a comic fan himself, saying he couldn't wait for The Avengers to come out on DVD and Blu-ray. I think I asked him if they were getting any movie figures in, and that was his opening for the pre-sale. (lol) I didn't care. Like he said, I was gonna buy it anyway, why not get some cool prints to boot. I'd like to eventually get them framed...

I already knew the Hulk was sweet, but I'm equally impressed with Hawkeye. I've only been vaguely aware of the character over the years, but since I've become such an Avengers fan, I've been more and more intrigued by him. I mean, here's a guy on the team that doesn't have a superpower, he's not a mutant, he's just insanely skilled as an archer. That's fascinating to me. I grew up around my dad and my brother being into archery (my brother actually competed a little), so I can appreciate it on that level too.

I'm just glad that I found these, especially the Hulk. I was gonna come home and order him on eBay, but this way I didn't have to pay for shipping. And I'm sure I would have ended-up paying double for Hawkeye.

That reminds me elee...the guy that rang me up last night was talking about The Amazing Spider-Man, and he was excited about it being released too. He talked about how much he enjoyed the movie. He said it wasn't as good as The Avengers of course, but he said it was really good nonetheless. I hadn't seen it, and my brother had said he wasn't all that impressed with it, and we usually enjoy the same kinds of movies. Also, I hadn't seen alot of glowing reviews about it or heard alot of buzz, so I kinda assumed it wasn't all that great. Maybe I assumed wrong. Regardless I'd like to get the 6-inch figures. I do have the super-articulated 3-3/4-inch movie Spider-Man. And I would still like to see the movie...

Oh, and about that green Hulk I bought last night, I thought I was gonna have to return it like my original; I happened to notice his right knee joint looked funny, like it was disjointed, or maybe not completely put together. *sigh* So I opened it to check it out...I figured I could just take it back today since I'd be in the area of the store helping my father-in-law anyway. When I opened it though, I realized his knee was just slightly bent in the package to where you could see the ball joint. I was so relieved. My faith in DST's quality control was restored. (lol)

If you would have asked me this time last year that I'd be a huge Avengers fan, going so far as to collect the related figures and comics, I would have never believed you. It's just clicked with me in such a big way for some reason. I just can't get enough! I'm just chomping at the bit for anything Avengers-related.