Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

Nice find chad! My friend found those down here there too. I FINALLY got Crimson Dynamo 6 inch fig!! :D Thanks to Starman! Then I find one hanging on the pegs all by his lonsome a few days later. 2 at once wow! @loll@

Draven

• 2 weeks later...

Check your TRUs! I found the entire Mandarin wave today at one of the local TRUs. Surprised the hell out of me. Even better they were ringing up at $6.99. They also had the Sinister/Gambit & Warlock/Thanos comic packs.

And I wound up getting myself a comic color Red Skull for the Cap line at Sears with their "All Toys Buy 1 Get 1 Free" sale. And a Rebel Fleet Trooper for the other half of that deal.

• 1 month later...

Found some Avengers figures at my local Toys R Us. I picked up Captain America and Iron Man Mk. VII.

post-14487-0-63859100-1329430394_thumb.jpg

No mid-torso, waist, wrist or ankle articulation. But the sculpts look pretty good! Paint is a little sloppy on Iron Man. The accessories are pretty much worthless.

Late clearance figures have helped me pick up quite a few Captain America figures.

post-14487-0-82941600-1329871683_thumb.jpg

-Hydra "Dark Threat" and Ultimate Cap (from the deluxe set that had US Agent's shield) went on clearance at Walmart $9 each

-Bucky Cap, US Agent and one of the Hydra troops I got on sale at Amazon for an average of $3 a figure

-The other 2 Hydra troops, Winter Soldier and the regular Cap were $4

-Captain Britain was a gift

-Avengers Cap was the only one that I bought at full price.

11 figures for around $55 is pretty good nowadays! I'm still looking for WWII Ultimate Cap, Red Skull and Crossbones.

Late clearance figures have helped me pick up quite a few Captain America figures.

-Hydra "Dark Threat" and Ultimate Cap (from the deluxe set that had US Agent's shield) went on clearance at Walmart $9 each

-Bucky Cap, US Agent and one of the Hydra troops I got on sale at Amazon for an average of $3 a figure

11 figures for around $55 is pretty good nowadays! I'm still looking for WWII Ultimate Cap, Red Skull and Crossbones.

A good haul indeed. The Thor and Cap America toys are also starting to get clearanced around here. Tempting, but I'm still hoping to someday see the 6 inch Thor and Cap movie figures. Have these figures even been released yet?

A good haul indeed. The Thor and Cap America toys are also starting to get clearanced around here. Tempting, but I'm still hoping to someday see the 6 inch Thor and Cap movie figures. Have these figures even been released yet?

Are you talking about the Walmart exclusive ones?

http://marvelousnews.com/database/index.php?itemid=1821

http://marvelousnews.com/database/index.php?itemid=1820

Most of the Walmarts around here have already put those on clearance. Not much left except a bunch of Nick Furies.

:o

• 3 weeks later...

I found the ML Thor today at Walmart...but I put it back once I realized there was a smudgy spot on his chest. *sigh* I did however find a MU Jim Lee Cyclops, Ultimates Thor, and an Ultimates Hawkeye. That was the first Cyclops I had found without any paint issues. It probably has the cleanest paint job I've seen on a MU figure. Oh, and my wife bought me Thor on Blu-ray. I'm finally gonna get to see it tonight!! Woo-hoo!!

Nah, i was kidding. I actually liked it. Too bad it didn't get good ratings on rottentomatoes.com @grumpy@

Oh...I thought you meant the ML figure. (lol) I just thought I'd give it a chance since I enjoyed the Iron Man and Captain America movies so much, and I've heard so much good "word-of-mouth" about it. As for the critics, I generally don't listen to them. I tend to give movies the benefit of the doubt and ignore the overly analytical mouthpieces, and I usually end up liking them. Sometimes I agree with the critics, but not often.

Ghost Rider: spirit of vengeance...now that movie made me gag... it was worst than the first one and I should have listened to the critics. Thor, it was actually good, just didn't like the idea of Natalie Portman being in the movie.... gots used to her in the Star Wars films.. @smilepunch@

This is my fav so far... I hit about 8 targets and 5 walmarts and so far I only saw him once...good thing I picked it up.

IMG01319-20120313-1728.jpg

I scored a MU Cable (non-baby version), Spider-Man 2099 (still my favorite 2009 character after all these years), and Apocalypse today on the way home from work. Y'know, now that I think of it...Apocalypse is just as mysterious to me as he was twenty years ago. I've always thought he was a cool character, but...I still don't know much about him at all.

Just watch Netflix..I think they still have the old 90's X-men toons on there. That's how I catch up on my knowledge of the Marvel Universe... I never did buy a comic. @hmmm@

Cool find OB1!

Hey...speaking of which, could you guys let me know if you see any movie Captain America single carded figures on clearance? I saw a few around here, and then they all vanished. There are some key ones I'd love to get for a great price, and I hesitate to go on eBay for them. Thanks!!

I saw some a week ago, but a $1 off is not clearance for me. They need to be over 1/2 off for me to buy em. @hmmm@

Umm, let's see...I've got Heavy Artillery Cap, Heroic Age (Bucky) Cap, Super Combat Cap, Ultimates Cap, and Jungle Trooper Cap coming from toysrus.com. I'd love to get my hands on the rest, especially Red Skull and some Hydra troops.