Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

Got the X Force set for $8 on clearance at a small WM which does not even carry them! I love when people return stuff to this walmart!! The toy manager slashed prices fast @loll@

Draven

• 3 weeks later...

I snagged up a Skar awhile back, just have to loves all things Hulk, well maybe not the old movie line, I wasn't lovin them too much. I went to a new favorite box store closeout(big surprise) the other day and they had 2 Juggernauts one for the high high price of 9.99 & the other for the low low of 4.99? The young ladeee there splained that the box wasn't in our terms MOC, it was slightly crushed & battered but prolly cause no box can hold Cain Marko. I also have learned to kick myself (gonna join the circus soon) cause I wuz ata Terrget the other day applying for Red Shirt glory, & lost mah way to the toy aisle......I kid you not I witnessed at least 7 Clear Variant Visions, they musta been all of the Variant Visions that were shipped to the Americas & one Clear Dr Strange as well......I juss didn't have the funds at the time to secure those transactions, even if I had borrowed money from China the public would have disapproved of my overspending and mismanagement of the republic of Guitardevils overall fiscal budget.....the clear Dr. S wasn't as kewl as he appeared buttttt Vision was awesome, he looked sweet like Kahhndee.....

Just stepped out to buy some bread from Wallyworld, and I spotted MU wave 4 oot on the pegs, they had 2 X-23's, 2 the artist formerly known as Capt A.-Steve Rogers, 3 Namors w/the bada$$ trident, 3 Ultrons, & 2 Darkhawks, it's the 1st time I've seen any of these guys so they must be new, sadly I couldn't buy any of them, (mah cash is strapped for joes) but my money would've went to Steve Rogers, love the paint job on him, his legs appeared to have issues maybeee, and Darkhawk was kewl but his wings were kinda bent in one box, X-23 looked solid and so did Ultron ohhhh man I wanna collect em allll, jeez thanks Marvel now you got me jonesen for MU figs again.....Namor looked solid if your looking to bully some dolphins....good luck hunters...

• 2 weeks later...

Central Texas Targets seem to be getting stocked with the new wave!!! Really liked the Doom and Namor! Just don't want to branch out too much! Sticking to the X-Men Blue and Gold Strikeforces and some of the larger cool figures!!!

• 2 weeks later...

oops Stepped over to the other Marvel Forum to post, guess I'll post agin, Terget's having a sale on 3 3/4'' Capt. A's buttt only a dollar less than asking price whohoo? Anewayss disappointed at same selection they've had since July I stopped by a Ross and snagged up a Iron Man 2 War Maacheen-two heads- Half Rhodie/cyborg & IM head, off gray greenish paint job. It was only 5 bux as opposed to Tuesday morning's where their price is 6$. I dint see anymore of that wave but looked on the back of the card and wasn't too impressed, Mandarin & Whiplash looked too outlandish for mah sophisticated city-billy taste, so the ToY GoDs were good to me....keep watching the shelves

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been finding a ton of old Toy Biz Legends MIB at this local store that has all kinds of cool stuff like DVDs, CDs, Toys, Comics, Video Games & Systems, Cards......just about everything. But they buy and sell alot of used stuff so they get in a lot of awesome old toys and the the prices are super reasonable. Plus there is like 4 locations near by so its pretty sweet. Latey ive got to pick up some great Legends like Hulkbuster Iron Man, Weapon X Wolverine, Angel, Cyclops, and Hobgoblin and Bettle from the old Spider-Man Classics line But they still have a ton more. Its like the good old days every time i walk in there, yet, better.

Ive been finding a ton of old Toy Biz Legends MIB at this local store that has all kinds of cool stuff like DVDs, CDs, Toys, Comics, Video Games & Systems, Cards......just about everything. But they buy and sell alot of used stuff so they get in a lot of awesome old toys and the the prices are super reasonable. Plus there is like 4 locations near by so its pretty sweet. Latey ive got to pick up some great Legends like Hulkbuster Iron Man, Weapon X Wolverine, Angel, Cyclops, and Hobgoblin and Bettle from the old Spider-Man Classics line But they still have a ton more. Its like the good old days every time i walk in there, yet, better.

That sounds awesome. I have recently been trying to fill some holes in my legends collection. I would love a place like that. It sounds like a place in OK when I lived there called Vintage Stock.

That sounds awesome. I have recently been trying to fill some holes in my legends collection. I would love a place like that. It sounds like a place in OK when I lived there called Vintage Stock.

Yup, thats the name of the store here in Ks. Its like a super scaled down, discounted version of ebay thats more convenient. I think they have locations in some states that just have a different name like Trading Complay something or other but are the same store.

• 2 weeks later...

I often come across this questionwhether i like D.C or marvel but, I like to buy good books from any publisher thesedays. Although I am currently enjoying Marvel more than DC, althoughback in the day I remember I was a big Marvel fan which leads me to comics. Then,I got into DC with JLU and Batman Begins. Eventually I just became a fan ofgood comics. Thanks marvel..

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome haul at the comic book store yesterday!!!!!

Nabbed:

DCUC Stargirl

DCUC Atom

DCUC Hawkman

DCUC Lord Naga

(completed my S.T.R.I.P.E. figure)

MU Captain Marvel

MU Daredevil/Bullseye 2pack

MU Quicksilver/Wonder Man 2pack

All caught up and didn't even know the new MU 2packs were available! Only saw Daredevil/Bullseye at the store, but asked a salesperson if they had Quicksilver/Wonder Man in stock, so he went back and brought 2 to the sales floor. Of course I weighed out best paint job. As a die-hard Avengers fan I'm SO happy to have Quicksilver and Wonder Man!

392910_261923130521661_218334464880528_676700_1859525948_n.jpg

This may be a stupid question in hindsight, but is the MU Wolverine from the Wolverine-Captain America 2-pack the same as in the Secret Wars Wolverine-Human Torch 2-pack?

And that Wonder Man is sweet, man.

Daredevil needs to be a brighter red for once, though.

Just found these at local Walmart. The Fantastic Four - Future Foundation variation team box set and a surprise to me Series 1 #025 Electro with clear yellow (electric) arms variation. had to have both. Anyone else know of any variation figures that were never shown?

post-39471-0-81099400-1322583335_thumb.jpg

post-39471-0-19459300-1322583440_thumb.jpg

This may be a stupid question in hindsight, but is the MU Wolverine from the Wolverine-Captain America 2-pack the same as in the Secret Wars Wolverine-Human Torch 2-pack?

They've very similar

IMG_9058.JPGIMG_8844.JPG

Oh I see. Those are definitely different. Thanks for the response, man. :)