Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

Picked up Cyclops and Gladiator!!! They really did a great job on them!!! Don't know if I'll keep em, but really thinking about it!!! $8 for one lil figure is high!!! >_<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Picked up Cyclops and Gladiator!!! They really did a great job on them!!! Don't know if I'll keep em, but really thinking about it!!! $8 for one lil figure is high!!! >_<

i always thought those smaller figures where way too much.I stick with Marvel Legends or Marvel Select figures only.Much better figure for the money and you cant beat the detail.

• 2 weeks later...

picked up a paratrooper Captain America from zellers today I was going to get a DOTMStarscream with playset but Cap was cheaper

Got recently:

MU Cable w/out Hope x 2 from Target

MU Cyclops x 2 One each from Target, WalMart

Avengers & F4 Box Sets from HTS & BBTS

Just need Dr Strange & Falcon & I'll be good for a bit...

I picked up the Target exclusive Artic Cap/Red Skull 2-pk and the Bucky Cap/Crossbones Comic pack.

I got them to along with the Cap/Bucky Comicpack and some more Hydra troopers.

Bought a Thanos and a phasing Vision figure this weekend.

I found a regular full color Dr. Strange at Target in Myrtle Beach this morning. Now that wave is complete. I saw they were stocking up and noticed the box saying MU Wave 3, asked a lady if I could check it, she opened it up, and the first two figures out of the box were Dr. Strange. I left the other one there for someone else.

Saw the MU Sentinel at TRU today. Kinda a mix between the old ToyBiz Sentinel Robot Giant 14" Robot Playset version and the BAF version (leaning more toward the former version).

I decided to pass for now. Hopefully someone will pick it up and show it in action and win me over.

Saw the MU Sentinel at TRU today. Kinda a mix between the old ToyBiz Sentinel Robot Giant 14" Robot Playset version and the BAF version (leaning more toward the former version).

I decided to pass for now. Hopefully someone will pick it up and show it in action and win me over.

I should have my SDCC version waiting for me when I get home from the beach on Monday. I will try to get some pics up asap. I can't wait because it will be like a little Christmas with the SDCC Sentinel, ML Thor, Swamp Thing, and the variant Red Skull and 3 variant Hydra soldiers, Spider-Man Lizard and Scorpion all waiting for me.

I should have my SDCC version waiting for me when I get home from the beach on Monday. I will try to get some pics up asap. I can't wait because it will be like a little Christmas with the SDCC Sentinel, ML Thor, Swamp Thing, and the variant Red Skull and 3 variant Hydra soldiers, Spider-Man Lizard and Scorpion all waiting for me.

Cool. I'll likely still pick up the new Sentinel but the look and the retail color scheme just didnt do it for me that moment. Plus i've spent too much money this week already.

Definitely wish the SDCC version was used at retail instead. I think that version would have looked beter alongside my BAF sentinels.

Forgot about the variant Hydra soldiers. Gotta army build those guys.

I got Skaar a few days ago for myself. He is bad ass! Also got Dr STrange and Scarlet Spider for friends. Also was happy to recently get a Frost Giant for $12 on clearance at WM in GA.

Draven