Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

how do you post pics? i cant seem to do it?

when u go to reply, theres a browse button. u browse for ur pick u find and click on it. u then click on the attach this file button.( gotta make sue the pic isn't too big) then the pic will pop up, then to the right of it u'll see add to post. You do that and it should work.

If you want to post pictures for SURE that don't have to be a certain size, just use a Photobucket or Imageshack account or another site like that. Then come back and post the URLs to the images. If you need help with posting those, ask and I or someone else will help you.

post-11753-12579142364559_thumb.jpg

when u go to reply, theres a browse button. u browse for ur pick u find and click on it. u then click on the attach this file button.( gotta make sue the pic isn't too big) then the pic will pop up, then to the right of it u'll see add to post. You do that and it should work.

post-11753-12579142364559_thumb.jpg

SO COOL!

hope this works? has anyone seen these? did not see the ironman but the hulk looks really great-- and thanks to all who helped me post - EJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, first time posting in the hauls section, but I just had to share with you guys. Yesterday I went with my wife to this swap meet (I live in Baja, Mexico)looking for some fodder for customs, and lo and behold, a complete, not a missing or loose part, fantastic four classics dragon man, and the best part, I got him for 150 pesos (that is aproximately 11.25 us dlls). I could not believe it when I saw the figure standing ther in the middle of a shelf. Luckily for me the lady in charge there had no idea what a gold mine she had in her hands. As soon as I grabbed a hold of it my wife started asking why I wanted to pay so much for such an ugly oppened figure, when most of the figures they had were seeling for 30 or 40 pesos (less than 4 dlls), long story short, I told her I would explain later and came back home one very happy dude. Well that is my happy story and here are the pics for proof. S6300003.jpgS6300002.jpg

Hi, first time posting in the hauls section, but I just had to share with you guys. Yesterday I went with my wife to this swap meet (I live in Baja, Mexico)looking for some fodder for customs, and lo and behold, a complete, not a missing or loose part, fantastic four classics dragon man, and the best part, I got him for 150 pesos (that is aproximately 11.25 us dlls). I could not believe it when I saw the figure standing ther in the middle of a shelf. Luckily for me the lady in charge there had no idea what a gold mine she had in her hands. As soon as I grabbed a hold of it my wife started asking why I wanted to pay so much for such an ugly oppened figure, when most of the figures they had were seeling for 30 or 40 pesos (less than 4 dlls), long story short, I told her I would explain later and came back home one very happy dude. Well that is my happy story and here are the pics for proof. S6300003.jpgS6300002.jpg

Sorry link did not work, hope this does!

post-11532-12619722698488_thumb.jpg

post-11532-12619723322155_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

GUESS WHAT!?!

Hasbrotoyshop.com has Marvel Universe figures from series seven!

I know it's in the middle of the night in most places but heck I can't sleep! So, I was browsing for figs and when I looked there (hasbrotoyshop.com) they had them! Now most of the figs were Out Of Stock, but they still had Thor, Luke Cage, Extremist Iron Man and I think one more. they also had the new comic packs other than Mr. Fantastic and Ultron, they had Thor & Enchantress and Hawkeye & Piledriver! Hope they last so I can order some!!!

• 1 month later...

found the new wave of universe figures

case break down:

bucky

cap

black widow

thor x2

cage x2

metalic IM x2

green goblin

namor

hom spidey

I found a few cases of MU wave 7 minus Bucky, Cap and BW. Apprently there is a revision case without those! The cases I saw had XForce Wolvie in it and some other older figs I forgot. I opened a sealed case myself wanthing Bucky but no dice. I did snag Thor and IM as these are MU figs I can dig with nice detail and not crappy painted on details and crappy mold reuse. :)

Draven

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey synch, do you think you could EMAIL me at squeezeplay69@gmail.com? I want to talk to you about something.

Sorry I don't give out my email you can feel free to pm me though I respond just as quick to pm as I do to email :) None of my comics are for sale if that is what you are going to ask :D

Hey synch, do you think you could EMAIL me at squeezeplay69@gmail.com? I want to talk to you about something.

secrets dont make friends @loll@

Huh?.. Now I am wondering whatthat was all about :S @loll@