Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

no cuz u told me with series 1 u didnt want any of them any more. if you want them lmk they 25 each

For those still having a hard time getting these new sets of 2-packs, its now available at toysrus.com....

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3572935

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3572931

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3572930

Granted it doesn't have any pics on the site but I'm sure these are the new 2packs

The Dum Dum Dugan pack is out of stock right now....

I ordered the 2 that were in stock and just got my shipped notice, I'm hoping thats the stealth verion in the Iron Man pack.

lol no I've told you I need

1 with hill

& 1 with Sharon Carter

& 1 with dumdum now ...

lol

ok so you know the im and hill comes with heads for sharon and hill so do you want 2 2packs or just 1

so u want one reg im, onestealth, one dum dum?

For those still having a hard time getting these new sets of 2-packs, its now available at toysrus.com....

http://www.toysrus.c...oductId=3572935

http://www.toysrus.c...oductId=3572931

http://www.toysrus.c...oductId=3572930

Granted it doesn't have any pics on the site but I'm sure these are the new 2packs

The Dum Dum Dugan pack is out of stock right now....

I ordered the 2 that were in stock and just got my shipped notice, I'm hoping thats the stealth verion in the Iron Man pack.

Don't worry dude, my order came in today and its the stealth armor iron man

Well gather your money again guys and gals, wave 1 of 2010 Marvel Universe figures are out. Saw Wolverine and Warpath today. Didn't have the money on e and plus the wolvie paint job was weak so i left them. But the hunt is on.

Well gather your money again guys and gals, wave 1 of 2010 Marvel Universe figures are out. Saw Wolverine and Warpath today. Didn't have the money on e and plus the wolvie paint job was weak so i left them. But the hunt is on.

what store?

what store?

Toys R Us in San Diego CA

post dont count with out picture

posts about sightings arent any good without pics

dang someones taking it all personal. no its not because you are new and if i watned to say you were lyign id say you are lying i wouldnt sugar coat it. its just a unspoken rule in fourms, a post about a new finding or something like that, if there is no picture then some see it as pointless, and yes some might thing you are just saying things as well for the hell of it.

dang someones taking it all personal. no its not because you are new and if i watned to say you were lyign id say you are lying i wouldnt sugar coat it. its just a unspoken rule in fourms, a post about a new finding or something like that, if there is no picture then some see it as pointless, and yes some might thing you are just saying things as well for the hell of it.

Fare enough rule, i've been collecting for over 15 years and just now got on this forums thing. But to be straight, I Wouldn't LIE.

Fare enough rule, i've been collecting for over 15 years and just now got on this forums thing. But to be straight, I Wouldn't LIE. :D

Got the Marvel Universe Gigantic Battles, the walmart I went to tonight was supposed to have DCUC Wave 10 but instead they have tons of these.

DSC_5481.jpg

Marvel Legends Nemesis Series!

For seekers in the Baltimore area, the complete set--including variants--was at the Glen Burnie Wal-Mart (off Ordnance) yesterday. You have to hunt; some are on the last aisle (AFTER Marvel Universe &DCUC) & the bulk are NOT with the action figures, but hanging in an aisle near the back in the kiddies' or girls' stuff. First place I always head for my action figures.

Got the Marvel Universe Gigantic Battles, the walmart I went to tonight was supposed to have DCUC Wave 10 but instead they have tons of these.

DSC_5481.jpg

Damn, I've only found these at one store so far and all the Goliaths were red! I want the one blue one! I also found the new MU wave at Walmart(Jean Grey, Warpath, Sunfire, new Wolvie, new Spidey, Vision. I only picked up Jean Grey for now, kinda broke.

ive only found the read and blue so far

ive only found the read and blue so far

From what I gather based on the listings on Ebay and what I have seen in the stores in my area, it seems the west coast got more red Giant Man and Here in NC have only gotten the blue and gold Goliath. Just a theory...