Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

Found wave 5 of Marvel Universe. Guardian, Prince Namor, Electro, Spiderman re-paint, and Silver Centurion Ironman. Also found Astonishing Xmen Wolvie/Shirtless Colossus Two-packs, Blob/ long hair Sabretooth, Deadpool and wolvie w/motorcycle. All at Walmart.

Had an opportunity to purchase a couple of the MU wave 5 figures at Wal*Mart the other day, decided not to. Really disapointed with the silver and red, so called Silver Centurion Iron Man. The paint app. looks horrible on everyone that I have seen so far. Its like the movie version that was exclusive to Taret stores over a year ago. Hasbro needs to apply at least one more coat of silver paint because the red bleeds through and it turns pink. yuk!!! Why can't Hasbro make a legit " Silver Centurion " Iron Man figure like Toy Biz did. That is one of my favorite classic armors of all time.

triple post......lag.

I too have been seeing more Grey Hulk's hitting store shelves lately. Looks like Hasbro finally got around to getting more of these out. Glad that you were able to finally get one, jdshift! Also happy that others will be able to find him now. Now back to my recent haul. I picked up the " X-MEN ORIGINS " Wolvie/ Colossus and Blob/ Sabertooth deluxe figs the other day. Really impressed with the figures. The paint apps. are clean. The only down fall is that Colossus and The Blob have almost 0 articulation.

also, I wish they gave the skrull some normal arms

All the ones I saw did.

huh? all the ones that I saw have the grey rock arm and the grey fire arm. You saw some with normal arms instead?

EDIT - oops, I didn't see that they are inside the package at the top... Im dumb..... sorry, please forget I said anything lol

• 2 weeks later...

found the sue storm/johnny 2 pack today

found the sue storm/johnny 2 pack today

Does that mean the variant Stealth Iron Man/ Sharon Carter pack is out? Some guy from California has one up on EBAY. I really want the stealth Iron Man badly. Missed out on the 1st series Toy Biz version years ago. Don't want to miss out on him again and you know there will be a massive feeding frenzy over this figure.

yeah the stealth ironman and dugan packs came with them too

yeah the stealth ironman and dugan packs came with them too

Wonderful ( sarcasticly speaking )! Why haven't these shown up for order online yet? I will never be able to find these in stores. It was hard enough tracking down 1 regular Iron Man/ Maria Hill 2 pack as it is. This is gonna suck! I really want that stealth Iron Man.

the new Ironman from the 2-packs is definitely a nice mold.. but it is way too small! How is Ironman about the same size as the Shield chicks???

first off that would be saying tony is smaller than them without the armor.. and that the armor is only as thick as his skin pretty much.

too bad, because it is really one of the nices molds Hasbro has done.

anyhow, I spotted the Stealth set leftover of these at my TRU store also. I am not sure which I would even get if I found them all. Dugan is missing his gut, I don't care for white hand ninjas.... Sue is nice, but I don't have the rest of the FF that would match her, and like I said about Stealth Ironman.

That is what bothers me about the newest ML figs, they are to small!! I get they want to do a real real ala Star Wars but its depressing after 15 waves of a different scale.... sigh Oh well I still had to get him but the size sucks. same as Daredevil.

Draven

and in the stealth pack for soem reason they gave hill red hair

Really?! In the current ironman book she has this weird red/brownish hair ... yet every other book she has black hair... always drives me nuts when I see it LOL! Yet another reason to buy the stealth set! Have you come across any of these suckers for me yet JJ? :D

Went onto Ebay yesterday and found the Stealth Iron Man/ Sharon Carter for a reasonable price. I went ahead and ordered it. Should be here in a few day's. I still am wondering why no other online stores have posted this set as of yet? Especially Toys R' Us' website. They had the first Iron Man/ Maria Hill 2 pack immediately. Oh, and this Iron Man's size doesn't really bother me. I like the size. He fits in real nice with my Iron Man movie figures.

Haven't bought any Marvel toys for quite a while. The most recent purchase are the Gigantic Battles set. Bought both sets and I like the new Cap 3.75 figure more than I thought I would. He comes with his shield, a gun and a knife. My first MU figure too.

Haven't bought any Marvel toys for quite a while. The most recent purchase are the Gigantic Battles set. Bought both sets and I like the new Cap 3.75 figure more than I thought I would. He comes with his shield, a gun and a knife. My first MU figure too.

Congrats on youre very first MU figure. Now you will probably become addicted. My first MU figure I got I said to myself " No more, I already have them all in Marvel Legends form ". That didn't last long. They're a lot of fun! I have all of my Marvel Legends still sealed while I opened all of my MU figures. MU figures are much more fun to display and mess with.

For those still having a hard time getting these new sets of 2-packs, its now available at toysrus.com....

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3572935

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3572931

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3572930

Granted it doesn't have any pics on the site but I'm sure these are the new 2packs

The Dum Dum Dugan pack is out of stock right now....

Really?! In the current ironman book she has this weird red/brownish hair ... yet every other book she has black hair... always drives me nuts when I see it LOL! Yet another reason to buy the stealth set! Have you come across any of these suckers for me yet JJ? :D

yup twice