Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

just found wolverine origin comic series toys at toys r us here in ontario!!

Price?!

If they come to WM I may just snag my self a deadpool & maverick

$10 each...but they are all over walmarts now around here, and i think they are 8 or 9 bucks, a little to much but i'll still get them!!

So did that skrull electra two pack ever come out?! How rare is it?!

At first it was rare, but I've been seeing more and more of them lately. Even more so than the regular Electra and Ronin 2 pack.

its more common now, cuz they are shipping still and replaced the original version in the case.

why is it that wave 2 hasn't even come here yet? I mean I saw hulk at a target and nobody else from wave 2 and somebody else bought it. Oh well the toysrus guy says he has a truck of figures coming in wednesday so hopefully they will have wave 2 and 3 because the guy said they should get more because MU wave one is selling at a very good rate.

found the hulk, thing, iron man, black spider-man, Ms. Marvel(both) hand ninja, punisher all at a walmart here in ontario...but my thing didn't come with a code, it came with the paper but no code on it, rip off!!

You should be happy y'all finally got something before the States!

As for the codes, I'm sure SOMEone is posting them SOMEwhere. It HAS to happen! I know there's someone out there with nothing better to do!

Oh, and congrats on your haul! Now I have to start looking again!

I went out & found the new wave as well was tempted to get cap & the ms marvels but like someone else said... I already got these for the larger size figures why buy em again ? :D

I saw dcuc at TRU as well though didn't buy anything someone had already raided all the good stuff :( no hawk man in sight!

Can't find wave 3 anywhere! I knew that Hasbro was going to pull this crap with the more recent wave of MU figures, I stated so in an earlier post. I have had it with Hasbro. Getting real fed up with the company. They have serious issues with supply!

I went out & found the new wave as well was tempted to get cap & the ms marvels but like someone else said... I already got these for the larger size figures why buy em again ? :D

I saw dcuc at TRU as well though didn't buy anything someone had already raided all the good stuff :( no hawk man in sight!

Synchie, Hawkman is easy to find around here (eastern seaboard, USA). I'm sure someone from the states could hook you up.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I think I'm finally done with Toy Biz Marvel Legends after this past week. I got the Genis-Vell variant from BBTS for $33. Then this weekend at a local comic show one guy had the Julia Carpenter Spider-Woman ($25), classic Wasp ($30) & Destroyer ($50). And they were 30% off because it was the final day of the show, so all told $73.50 for those 3. And that is the end of that. If WM could ever get off their butts & release the Holocaust wave here in the States, I'd be completely done with the possible exceptions of the Sunfire & upcoming 2-pack exclusives.

Well, I think I'm finally done with Toy Biz Marvel Legends after this past week. I got the Genis-Vell variant from BBTS for $33. Then this weekend at a local comic show one guy had the Julia Carpenter Spider-Woman ($25), classic Wasp ($30) & Destroyer ($50). And they were 30% off because it was the final day of the show, so all told $73.50 for those 3. And that is the end of that. If WM could ever get off their butts & release the Holocaust wave here in the States, I'd be completely done with the possible exceptions of the Sunfire & upcoming 2-pack exclusives.

Check Marshall's or TJMaxx for the Sunfire for $6.98.

Check Marshall's or TJMaxx for the Sunfire for $6.98.

If I had one within spitting distance, I would have checked already. However, those 2 stores are not in my region.

Do you know guys if the new red Hulk is already out?

The design of the Red is much better than the green or the grey ones that I saw in Walmart.

By the way the Marvel Universe figures at $8.99 are expensive, I'm only going to spend that much for the red Hulk!

post-15401-1241361512_thumb.jpg

I may pick up red hulk as well you are right they are pricey! AT least that one is nice & big though :)

Yep, it was disappoiented for me to see the green and grey Hulk with the same head that is nothing like the art of the card.

Red Hulk is the best of the 3, the details are there.

• 3 weeks later...
Buddy of mine found ME wave 4 of the 3 3/34 Marvel Universe line at Target Today.. Moonknight, Red Hulk, Union Jack, Hobgloblin, and Blade. Awesome!!!

oh cool.. I will be happy to pick up a couple of those guys...

I remember MoonKnight, Union Jack, and Hobby looked cool