Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

Snatched up a Heavy Artillery Iron Man today at Target. this is getting to be a little too much for me anymore. They keep coming out with new stuff, constantly. It's really hard to keep up with.

synch, check your zellers out again, i just scored 5/8 of the FFF wave...i got she-hulk, son of hulk, doc samson, absorbing man, and classic hulk, the green one!! they had one grey one but i might go back for it!! i had to goto two different zellers, i wanted to go check the third but don't have time!!

i've been to 5 zellers already and i'm aboot to hit up 2 more, and i have not found a single wendigo or end hulk anywhere, i'm thinking they didn't ship with these other guys, finding lots of grey and green hulks and even she hulks!! at $20 a pop, found a variant baron zemo, anyone need one??

I'm thinking you are right on that BB :) its alll I have seen too ... though others have reported seeing sakar and af ew others Ithink that I have not seen yet either soo .... maybe they just have popular baf parts?... Like the head or what not ?

I'm thinking you are right on that BB :) its alll I have seen too ... though others have reported seeing sakar and af ew others Ithink that I have not seen yet either soo .... maybe they just have popular baf parts?... Like the head or what not ?

the head comes with she-hulk, seen lots of her, everywhere i go those(wendigo, end hulk) are the only ones not there...at first i thought they might be the more popular ones but not every zellers, unless people know something i don't!!

nice black cat...i used to have one, but traded it a long time ago, what does one of those go for now??

• 2 weeks later...

The Wal-mart in Audubon NJ has a nice selection of the Ares figures but NOTHING ELSE!!!! it is really frustrating

look at the name

• 2 weeks later...

bought that gold mark 1 and the skrull elecktra 2 pack two days ago

found these too

100_6144.jpg

100_6145.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
found these too

100_6144.jpg

100_6145.jpg

I was gonna post some pics of these after picking them up at Target tonight, but ya beat me to it. Darn you west coasters getting everything before us by a few weeks~lol!

I didn't see Tarantula but they did have these two plus both blue and black versions of Spidey. I like Venom a lot more than I thought I would, he's very Toy Biz-y as far as the sculpt. Juggernaut is cool but could be bigger. However I love that he has the separate helmet on his head like in the old issue of Marvel Team Up with Spider-Man and the X-men vs Juggernaut and Black Tom Cassidy.

I made a toy run today to Wal Mart, K-Mart, Target, and a Toys R Us and saw the new Spider-Man wave at K-Mart and Toys R Us. I snagged Juggernaut and Venom days ago but saw Tarantula for the first time today at both stores. So it seems at least here in upstate NY, they are getting good distribution.

Also this past weekend I saw the new Wolverine 3 3/4 inch figures at another Toys R Us but couldn't buy any because the lines were too long and I was pressed for time. I was hoping to see some at the TRU I went to today...oh well, next time my elusive adversary! Mwahahahaha!