Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

whoa select is massive ! You going to get red hulk ?.. I'm thinking of getting him since target is full of asswipes!

Man I SCORED ME A NEW TOY! as amazing as it is for me to find something new in @can@ I found titanium man today! I just loovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee the paint apps and detail on this guy he is great! the hidden Soviet Union symbol on him is a great touch as well! I honestly don't remember seeing that on him on any of the pics I have seen of him ... the fact that its so well hidden I'm sure is the only reason why its being sold in walmarts I am sure :D

whoa select is massive ! You going to get red hulk ?.. I'm thinking of getting him since target is full of asswipes!

Man I SCORED ME A NEW TOY! as amazing as it is for me to find something new in @can@ I found titanium man today! I just loovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee the paint apps and detail on this guy he is great! the hidden Soviet Union symbol on him is a great touch as well! I honestly don't remember seeing that on him on any of the pics I have seen of him ... the fact that its so well hidden I'm sure is the only reason why its being sold in walmarts I am sure :D

Prob. wont pick up the BBTS exclusive. I dont pick up too many Select figures. The

Hulk was an impulse buy. I just saw how huge he was and thought "Yeah...i gotta

buy this" :D

Still if someone does pick it up and posts some nice pics i just might have to follow suit.

Picked up BI-Beast today. Passed on the two Hulks and Ironclad (though i should

have got him). Pretty nice size. Goes okay with the 6" line but he'll probably go

with my 3 3/4 stuff. The Joes have allied with the Hulk so i figure Cobra will need to

counter.

th_Picture082.jpg

Picture087.jpg

I'm in need of any of the ares or ironman concept wave figures should you spot them pogo ;) & depending on you're plans for the movie figures you could just wait for a sale what with xmas coming up soon ...

Found the green variant Hulk today from the Hulk wave........ ugh if I did not like the mold so much I would have passed at $15 for another Hulk, but I like the mold a lot. Scored him at Target

Draven

are we talking about the fing fang foom hulk wave or the target red hulk wave ? :S I did not even know there was a variant for the red hulk wave :S

im03.jpg

Silver Satellite looks like a custom, but I'm guessing unannounced running change.

Just ordered this from Hasbro and this is the only one available thru their store, so I would have to agree that this is a running change, I got the white satellite armor thru the Hasbro store last month. The Stealth armor just became available on Monday so I ordered both.

found a few of the diff iron man except the cap one and found the new silver satelitte one. Found also like 4 of the variant/running change green hulks.

just grabbed me the new hulk movie toys from walmart, the ones from the video game, the green and gray hulk!! these guys are bigger then the other movie hulks...i almost grabbed the abomination that has pine growing action but i'll wait on him!!

i got them in norcal on.....tuesday i believe so u might have gotten it by now down there

anybody seen the new Iron Man series in Southern California????

these are now available on HTS now- they have shiping date of 12/1/08 and with a 20% discount (MDCREW) i couldnt pass them up and picked up-

Captian Iron man-8.00

Stealth Striker Iron man-8.80

and Savage She-hulk BAF-12.00

Wow, That was fast, I ordered a Stealth Strike and Silver Satellite Iron Man on Monday when the Stealth first came available thru Hasbro. I used standard shipping and recieved them this morning. I hope they pop the FFF Green Hulk variant up on their site like they did with the Iron Spidey variants. I am checking every day and let it be known if they do. Also for anyone in need of Blob series variants, I have seen all 3 at TJ Maxx and Marshalls for $6.99.