Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

FYI. The movie Hulk figures are at Targets in Illinois. They are pretty small, and scaled to the 3 3/4 size. I saw the basic line with abomination, the hummer & hulk set (no hulkbuster driver for the hummer), the smash fists, glow mask, and the Hulk Superhero squad.

I picked up the planet hulk/silver savage & the King Hulk/Hulkbuster IronMan only. So far I'm not down with the movie line, but it opens the doors for the 3 3/4 ML's.

Brace yourselves and wear a helmet!

I picked up the planet hulk/silver savage & the King Hulk/Hulkbuster IronMan only. So far I'm not down with the movie line, but it opens the doors for the 3 3/4 ML's.

Er, wha? Planet Hulk/Silver Savage and King Hulk/Hulkbuster? Superhero Squad or some such?

Er, wha? Planet Hulk/Silver Savage and King Hulk/Hulkbuster? Superhero Squad or some such?

considering he said SS and Planet Hulk together and King Hulk and Hulk Buster together make me think he does mean SHS

post-1221-1209554313.jpg#

need i really say anymore?

Congrats on the nice find Tarot! How much did it put you back?

less then a hundred. im going to try and see if i can get the gold one and finish off that series.

These are my finds for this weekend. The spiderman and the magneto I got for 20$ each at some store. The beast and the venom I got at toycon today.The beast was 50$ and the venom 10$. The boxset I got as a freebee were I got the spiderman & magneto,i spotted it on the shelf and grabbed it to look at it ,the guy turned around and saw me looking at it and said you wan't it its your's,on the house. I was a bit shocked to say the least ,I said thanks! Its brand new,never been watched.DSCN0487.jpgDSCN0488.jpg

I got the Iron Man Sleath Armor (War _Machinne) and the Silver Centurian as well as a Classics Sunstreaker.

post-1221-1209651814.jpg

WTF those are out now?.. I don't think I have seen any classics sightings yet even?.. you should post in the tf section!

Also how much did you pay for it & the SIM?.. $10000? :P:D

Today I picked up

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture006-2.jpg

Picture005-3.jpg

from the spiderman line.

3 movie hulk figures : hulk with steel beam, power punch hulk with cop car, mega clap hulk.

Also picked up 26 sealed Marvel Universe 10" toybiz figures.

man-spider

vampire venom

deep space ironman

jungle kraven the hunter

trenchcoat thing

unmasked venom ( eddie brock)

unmasked spiderman ( peter parker)

savage angel

moonknight

storm (white)

beast

savage wolverine

deadpool

steal-tech gold ironman

night shawdow spiderman

cyclops

nick fury

forge

captain america

silver surfer

ghost rider

carnage (spider wars)

ultra dr doom

demogoblin

mysterio (spider wars)

spiderman red & silver suit

and last a marvel select human form emma frost

190177-black-cat_400.jpg

I got the Iron Man Sleath Armor (War _Machinne) and the Silver Centurian as well as a Classics Sunstreaker.

post-1221-1209651814.jpg

WTF those are out now?.. I don't think I have seen any classics sightings yet even?.. you should post in the tf section!

Also how much did you pay for it & the SIM?.. $10000? :P:D

no only 80 euro (120 dollars)

Picked this up today,I was actualy really surprised to come accross it,its been out for so long.I got a good deal too,

47$. Only 1 i was missing in this series,asside from the comic book variants, wich i have no interest in.DSCN0504.jpg

kool i really wish they'd had brought out a movie elektra (her own movie i mean). does anyone know how long more that studio has the dd contract? i want marvel to make their own dd movie.

Picked this up today.I went to pick up a marvel studios 12inch movie wolverine i saw for a friend of mine and saw this at the same place.I figured what the hell,its a nice piece and its like new and the price was good. They also had another different armor ironman,solar armor i think it was, in the same series but the packaged was damaged so i passed on that one.DSCN0505.jpg

Picked this up today.I went to pick up a marvel studios 12inch movie wolverine i saw for a friend of mine and saw this at the same place.I figured what the hell,its a nice piece and its like new and the price was good. They also had another different armor ironman,solar armor i think it was, in the same series but the packaged was damaged so i passed on that one.DSCN0505.jpg

:wub:

snap on armor

hey... i finally made it back! damn, i didn't know you guys are still here... everytime i go to the discussion boards, i get redirected to the new marvelousnews forums... this place is much better than that one... i was posting there, and i was like, "man, where are the others?"... i just tried to visit TNI, and well, you guys are still here! i'm just so happy...

well, here are my recent grabs:

MOC maestro

MOC x-23 (black)

MOC white sasquatch

i finally completed my BAF apocalypse, but heck, he can't stand... his knee joints, and ankles are very loose... some glue stick at the back of the ankle joints (hidden) and clear nail polish on the knee joints finally did the job...

i also got a red prototype iron man...

i'm trying to slow down on buying toys... i really want to buy a PSP and i'm saving some cash by not buying much of the old ML's... when the new ones hit the stores, i'll definitely buy all that i can grab.

Picked this up this week at a local video store of all places. There is a video store chain up here that caries action figures and from time to time they have cool stuff. B) I saw this same fig last week at another place along with the stealth armor in the same series(see previous post) but the packaging was damaged so i passed on it and grabbed the stealth armor.To come across the same fig twice in 2 weeks is really lucky,i mean it is 13 years old so there can't be to many of them still around moc.DSCN0506.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight at Wal~Mart, I picked up

walmart exclusive 2 pack

Picture007-3.jpg

and some more hulk movie wave 2 figures

Picture006-3.jpg

Picture005-4.jpg

Picture004-2.jpg

there is a 2nd version of abomination, but when I opened boxes, they all had 1st version in them. So I still have to find him, maybe tomorrow

3286.jpg

sweet find where did you get?

Went to a collectors show today and found these.The xmen box i got a real good deal on,60$,the loose colossus was 6$ and the 10inch ironman was 10$.DSCN0508.jpg

yes what is that ironman from?

Picked this up this week at a local video store of all places. There is a video store chain up here that caries action figures and from time to time they have cool stuff. B) I saw this same fig last week at another place along with the stealth armor in the same series(see previous post) but the packaging was damaged so i passed on it and grabbed the stealth armor.To come across the same fig twice in 2 weeks is really lucky,i mean it is 13 years old so there can't be to many of them still around moc.DSCN0506.jpg

ah the pre ml days :wub:

you're scoring crazy good stuff of late dude :D

sweet find where did you get?

I got it at a toystore downtown.Most of the legends they had is the stuff that warms the pegs and then i see this,i'm like no way!!!! Then i notice the price and i'm like am i dreaming??? Must of been lost in the stockroom or something,its the only thing i can figure,something this hot so long after its release.

Went to a collectors show today and found these.The xmen box i got a real good deal on,60$,the loose colossus was 6$ and the 10inch ironman was 10$.DSCN0508.jpg

yes what is that ironman from?

ah the pre ml days :wub:

you're scoring crazy good stuff of late dude :D

That ironman is a 10inch fig from toybiz from the 90's. Yeah i am scoring pretty good lately aren't i ? I been lucky i guess. :P Thanks for the kind words synch. ;)