Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

I picked up a marvel 5 magnet set from Walmart for $0.64. It was part of the easter merchandise, which is now all 75% off (the magnets were originally $2.50)They also sold out (or moved) all of the old spider-man movie toys and only had a few war machines left so hopefully they'll get some new iron man figures in.

Also picked up Thorion #1 and The Mighty Thor #366 from my local comic shop for a total of $1.07. :D

35477983hw9.jpg

I swung by a local comic shop today and they had a few loose old marvel legends that had been there since they opened last year ( i cleaned them out of most of them at 2 dollars a pop last year) and finally decided to grab the Sinister ML there. I picked up the last issue of X-men first class for cover price, a 4 pack of minimates (xmen: magneto, professor x, newxmen wolverine and jean grey) for 4 dollars (used the set so i could finish my custom minimate Oracle). and Sinister I got him for $.75.

was kind of disappointed because I saw that they got a some of the MOC giantman series of ML's in for pretty cheap, but no Captain Britain.

cool, and sry bout no captain britain, i need him 2 lol

i went to a TRU looking for some hydras, and the had out like series one commons. like X3 beast, emma, hercules, banshee. so i was really bumbed, so i asked this really nice guy who worked there and he checked the comp. and brought a box of series 1 HML and i got planet hulk and ultimate ironman lol

FULL ANNIHILUS!!!! YAY !!! @yipee@

but i was gonna look at the GIJOES but i looked at the legends first, i turned around to look at the joes and i saw right in front of me a series one snake eyes with the BLACK timber, i reached my hand out to get it and another hand came out infront of me and the big guy took it and like walked away really fast :angry: lol

campics215nq6.jpg

Buffy library was 14.99 in a comic store.

minimates were 5.99 each in comic store,and brood and skrull was 12.99 in comic store.

Got all series 1 of the iron man figs in a toys r us.i was so shocked they were even there.

Maris brood and wolf dude 5.99 in toys r us.

man thing (can only see his arm cuz of my bad camera taking) was 1.99.

spidey was also 7.99.

I found some good finds at a small comic con in Tampa, FL today. Was able to get the Variant Julia Carpenter Spider-woman for 10 bucks, spider-man classics Sandman and angry face Hydra solider for 5 dollars each.

also got the Sinestro Corps War vol 1 Hardcover for 50% off. and a Classic Dazzler bust

there wasn't many comic guests there, but David Lloyd was there and I got him to sign my copy of V for Vendetta TPB and he did a really cool sketch in it.

I've had alot of luck with Superhero Squad recently.

I've found the new Cable?cap/Deadpool, ect series, plus the X-men and Avengers Walmart exclusives, and the new Fing Fang Foom finally.

So, ahhh, anyway. they're out there in the Chicagoland area.

lucky, i haven't spotted the 2packs or boxes in the tampa area of florida yet. tons of fin fang foom/sentinel w/cyclops

the iron man movie toys are finally here in the philippines... i grabbed a mark 2, a mark 3, and the prototype at the mall (all at 700 pesos each, equivalent to 17.5 U.S. Dollars each) and i couldn't find the others... i bought a mark 1 through ebay at 1000 pesos (25 U.S. Dollars)... and saw some stealth-operations and iron monger at ebay, but they were going for very high prices so i passed up.

the iron man movie toys are finally here in the philippines... i grabbed a mark 2, a mark 3, and the prototype at the mall (all at 700 pesos each, equivalent to 17.5 U.S. Dollars each) and i couldn't find the others... i bought a mark 1 through ebay at 1000 pesos (25 U.S. Dollars)... and saw some stealth-operations and iron monger at ebay, but they were going for very high prices so i passed up.

hey dude, idk about the exclusives, but i woulda sent you the mark 1-3 & prototype iron man for cost + shipping

i got them all for 9.99 each

hey dude, idk about the exclusives, but i woulda sent you the mark 1-3 & prototype iron man for cost + shipping

gee.. thanks dude... yeah, figs are really pricey here... maybe because this is a 3rd world country... didn't see the exclusives and the iron monger figs in the mall... i don't know where the guys from ebay found them... by the way, how much would shipping from the U.S. to the philippines cost?

man, hasbro is killing me... i've just read that they made the HML4 and 5 walmart/target exclusives... that means it won't be locally available here just like the Giant man wave... and the hulk (fin fang foom) wave is too pricey there, imagine how much it would cost here... i think i'm only gonna get the 2-packs... man, this is truly a bad day for me.

gee.. thanks dude... yeah, figs are really pricey here... maybe because this is a 3rd world country... didn't see the exclusives and the iron monger figs in the mall... i don't know where the guys from ebay found them... by the way, how much would shipping from the U.S. to the philippines cost?

man, hasbro is killing me... i've just read that they made the HML4 and 5 walmart/target exclusives... that means it won't be locally available here just like the Giant man wave... and the hulk (fin fang foom) wave is too pricey there, imagine how much it would cost here... i think i'm only gonna get the 2-packs... man, this is truly a bad day for me.

i hate when they have to be Walmart exclusives, it's harder for me to get to those in both of the cities i live in! hey pvb! how is the philippines postal service? i heard nightmare stories bout it! probably why i'm hesistant to help you out, hey, there's a lil guy named diesell that commutes back and forth from CA to there, why don't you ask him to hook you up. the price you are paying is way too much, i mean, even if we make what we make, wink-wink, it still good to save money right?

i hate when they have to be Walmart exclusives, it's harder for me to get to those in both of the cities i live in! hey pvb! how is the philippines postal service? i heard nightmare stories bout it! probably why i'm hesistant to help you out, hey, there's a lil guy named diesell that commutes back and forth from CA to there, why don't you ask him to hook you up. the price you are paying is way too much, i mean, even if we make what we make, wink-wink, it still good to save money right?

haha... the philippine postal service is really crap... i think nothing goes thru there safely... i mean, even letters, there were reports that people here receive them opened... how bad is that? i'm not familiar with the diesel guy... maybe when i see him here i'd talk to him... thanks dude!

I splurged on ebay recently. got:

Variant MoonKnight

a custom Black Widow

series 8 Storm and Doctor Octopus

Phoenix

Silver Centurian Ironman

and found a seller listing some good figures loose at good prices with combined shipping

Variant Captain America/ Baron Von Strucker face off 15

Sentry 6.50

Ultimate Ironman 5

I was at Wal-Mart last night looking through the discount aisle and happened upon the FF ML series. They only have Sue, Reed, Namor, and Mole Man - but at $3 a pop. I couldn't resist and picked up half of the original wave for $12.

Here are my finds for the last few months,i've had less time too hunt cause work has been nuts(2 days off in 2 months). The unleashed goblin is from toys r us,29$,the unleashed black spidey is from a local comic shop,30$, The secret wars spidey i was really amazed to find,still in package and a very clean package at that.It was a steal at 25$ considering its listed at 50$ in lee's toy review. The shocker, a friend of mine got off ebay for me,he was 21$.I know some will say its too much but too me its reasonable, plus he's imposible to find and he's very rarely on ebay .He started off much lower but i got into a bidding war with this other guy. I won! @can@

DSCN0484.jpgDSCN0485.jpg