Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

I think Iron Monger is packed one-per-case. I picked up the 12" Repulsor IM and the War Machine Walmart exclusive. Not sure if I'll keep them but I wanted to have them just in case. No sign of the other 6" figures here. Gotta stop by Target tomorrow.

Got these yesterday, The Marvel Girl and WM at Wal-mart and IM at TRU, I did not see any open cock-pit Iron Monger. Does any one know if Iron Monger is short back???

showpic91.jpg

Can I have the "500" chaser ? :D & dang warmachines out already how many per case is he?! Got to get me a hookup for that sucker :D

What are you doing with them all man?... Too bad you didn't score a hulk I'd be trying to get the BAF part off o ya :D stupid head is the only one I need...

Got these yesterday, The Marvel Girl and WM at Wal-mart and IM at TRU, I did not see any open cock-pit Iron Monger. Does any one know if Iron Monger is short back???

showpic91.jpg

Can I have the "500" chaser ? :D & dang warmachines out already how many per case is he?! Got to get me a hookup for that sucker :D

there was about 24 of the War Machines on a Iron Man display island but they were all gone by the next day.

Synch I picked you up the Target Exclusive. if you want it.

Scored a target ironman thanks to pogo :wub:

Synch I picked you up the Target Exclusive. if you want it.

If he passes on him, I'll gladly take him off your hands...

Nice try @poke2@ good luck on the hunt!

I picket up the Target exclusive Iron Man today. Both my Targets had about 10 each. I'm sure it'll be easy to get pretty soon. I really want the Walmart one but I checked 3 different Walmarts and none of them had any Iron Man stuff yet. I also picked up Iron Man mark 1, mark 2, and Iron Monger at Target. Haven't decided whether I'm going to pick up the removeable armor or regular version of mark 3.

I also scored an Icons Doom at Meijer today on clearance for $9. I was really shocked to see it since the only Icons that made it to clearance at most Meijers were Thor and Wolverine. Must've been found in the back and stuck out recently.

I picket up the Target exclusive Iron Man today. Both my Targets had about 10 each. I'm sure it'll be easy to get pretty soon. I really want the Walmart one but I checked 3 different Walmarts and none of them had any Iron Man stuff yet. I also picked up Iron Man mark 1, mark 2, and Iron Monger at Target. Haven't decided whether I'm going to pick up the removeable armor or regular version of mark 3.

I also scored an Icons Doom at Meijer today on clearance for $9. I was really shocked to see it since the only Icons that made it to clearance at most Meijers were Thor and Wolverine. Must've been found in the back and stuck out recently.

dude meijer is what got me into collecting the icons! I found Thor & Doom there for $9 each! They also had Punisher on clearance but I couldn't bring myself to get him. Meijer is always having awesome deals! I got Human Torch at Anderson's for $8.75. I recently won a loose Beast & Silver Surfer for $12 on ebay.

I've got an extra Target Exclusive if someone wants to trade an Iron Monger for it. I came across about 6 of them Friday morning & grabbed the two best ones, condition wise. Also saw Mark I & II (at a nearby Kmart) but ran out of $$...

Picked up an iron monger, mark 1, 2, 3 and 2 target exclusive figures today. If anyone has any extra walmart war machines i would be willing to trade a target exclusive figure for one. I picked up 2 that the packaging looked good and had the least amount of pink on the silver so they look really good compared to the complaints ive been hearing. If anyones up to trade exclusives drop me a line.

got a war machine figure thanks to the pogoman just today called me on his cell to see if I wanted one :D Its nice to have good friends :)