Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

The new Super Hero Squad Mega packs at Walmart. I got Fin Fang Foom/Classic Iron Man and New Sentinel/Cyclops. The Sentinel is a repaint of the old one but with a new head and shoulder/chest plate

Great find today! I went to the comic book store today & pick up the free secret invasion book, uncanny x-men & cable & I found all 3 Wave 2 variants for $14.99! They also had Thor but I already have him. I'm pretty sure they were the comic book store exclusive re-issues but they have the exact same packaging. Finally I found them after about a year later! I only got the green Quicksilver but if the other 2 are around tomorrow or Friday I might pick them up.

The opened mouth Hydra is the variant but From what i have seen and heard the closed mouth is harder to find for most. The marvel girl that is black is the variant, and the variant that is backwards in package is supposed to be only 500 made.

I found both of the hydra soldier opened and closed mouth should I exchange it for the closed mouth?I have the Marvel Girl w/ green and yellow costume

Keep the one that you like better. Stop worrying about which is rarer. There are better investments than toys.

Great find today! I went to the comic book store today & pick up the free secret invasion book, uncanny x-men & cable & I found all 3 Wave 2 variants for $14.99! They also had Thor but I already have him. I'm pretty sure they were the comic book store exclusive re-issues but they have the exact same packaging. Finally I found them after about a year later! I only got the green Quicksilver but if the other 2 are around tomorrow or Friday I might pick them up.

Where did you find them? If you don't want the Goldish version of Yellowjacket, pick him up for me and I can either reimburse you for him or maybe trade you something from my stash. Let me know...

Where did you find them? If you don't want the Goldish version of Yellowjacket, pick him up for me and I can either reimburse you for him or maybe trade you something from my stash. Let me know...

alright sweet dude just send me a private message & let me know what you would be willing to trade & I will see if they still have it! I found them at The Great Escape in Nashville, TN.

I found both of the hydra soldier opened and closed mouth should I exchange it for the closed mouth?I have the Marvel Girl w/ green and yellow costume

why dont you keep the one you want,not the "rare" one

yes I hate it when Open guys keep the "chases" & "hard to find" figures open but oh nooooo they have to open everything else & tell everyone else to open them too pFTTT! chumps!

@smilepunch@

Hey I'm new but want to ask is the opened mouth Hydra soldier and marvel girl rare?I picked them up today at walmart

get any one of them... or if you can, get both of them, aftrer all, they're army builders... then OPEN them... no sense in having army builders when they're left inside their packages.

alright sweet dude just send me a private message & let me know what you would be willing to trade & I will see if they still have it! I found them at The Great Escape in Nashville, TN.

Will do. I'll make mention of it in my next PM...

Great find today. I found Sasquatch,Vision,Ant-Man new in boxes for $5.99 each.Plus I found the Blob and Giant -Man BAF.

The Blob was $15 but he's missing his arms. And Giant-Man is missing his left leg and right arm.Also for $15.

This was at a local comic shop I found today.They have lots of old x-men I'm not sure which ones but there the small bright colored X-men figures and spider man figures.Lots of icons and Marvel selects.Let me know if you guys want anything I'll check if they have it and let you know.

I found lots of stuff today.

I picked up scartlett which.professor X and spider women NIB for$ 4.99

Also found Hercules, she hulk, black knight, banshee and bucky for $9.99 but it was buy one get one 50% off. :)

Also I found Cyclops and Magneto Icons http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legends-Icons...s/dp/B000M6CWUS

like that one for $25 each.If you guys are looking for one let me know and I'll pick it up for you and sell it at cost.

I also found this for $30.

http://www.allaboardtoys.com/spiderman/new...tion_figure.asp

it was a nice weekend... i got the following:

toybiz ML modern armor iron man

toybiz ML cable

toybiz ML sasquatch

toybiz ML first appearance thing

toybiz ML monsters boxset

hasbro TRU exclusive ML emma frost