Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

the ML FF wave is finally here in the philippines. but heck, i can't find both doom and surfer. damn! didn't buy any ML FF wave fig, i'll wait for doom and surfer to come out before i go and buy the whole set. grabbed the following yesterday on my toy hunting schedule:

ML vengeance

ML pyro

ML F.O. daredevil vs. kingpin

SMC sandman (the 1 with interchangeable hands)

very happy with the sandman fig.. another avenger, at last.

umm i remember him being a good guy and being with silver sable.

sandman was an avenger??? :huh:

it was during the time when he was trying to be good. actually it was around the time that spidey became an official resevre member of the team. which by the way was sandman's status a reserve member.

yeah, sandman was an avenger.. i thought everybody knew that.. until now.. lol.

here are some pics of sandman with the avengers:

in this one, he's in the right-most side, can you see him?

92473259424l.jpg

here, he's between cap and beast.

84234451263l.jpg

that just seems silly

hes never struck me as a good guy

i know hes not always been "bad" but him joining the avengers just seems out of character

dude it marvel. you know expect the unexpected.

Picked this up today at winners at 50% off.Pretty sweet deal!!DSCN0469.jpg

Yeah its on sale at all winners :) Have fun with those $#(*ING twist ties! I'd like to $&*# kill the $(* #(*$ who designed the $(#& box & all those $(# $R*# twist $*& ties!

Yo synch, deep breath, inhale exhale. Don't get so worked up man,its not good for the heart. :P

that just seems silly

hes never struck me as a good guy

i know hes not always been "bad" but him joining the avengers just seems out of character

yeah, i see your point... but, yup, marvel makes things happen... when you least expect them to happen.

i got this for christmas #73 out of 200

537_416316.jpg

well it didnt cost me anythign it wa a gift lol but it did cost her like $150

thats a heck of a gift dude! :)

Hmm My walmart has those doll figures on sale for like $4ish or so ... I must admit I'm tempted to get one ... or two... but they just look so cra*y & dull too heh!

THey just have tons & tons & tons of

cap

ironspidey

wolvie

dd

uhmm

I think there may have been a fe wmore but thtas it...

They also had movie spiderman figures two packs... It looked like first movie or 2nd movie figures in there full size, it was spideys & doc, gob,venoms ect

Hmm My walmart has those doll figures on sale for like $4ish or so ... I must admit I'm tempted to get one ... or two... but they just look so cra*y & dull too heh!

cap

ironspidey

wolvie

dd

uhmm

They also had movie spiderman figures two packs... It looked like first movie or 2nd movie figures in there full size, it was spideys & doc, gob,venoms ect

which two packs are you talking about?

the ones hasbro released about a year ago that were repaints, or are they toybiz ones?

i got this for christmas #73 out of 200

537_416316.jpg

i might look stupid here, but the truth is, i don't know what that is. may i know what it is? :D

well this is a glicee (defintion: http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Giclée) its like a print but better quality. This one is drawn by Adam Hughes ( http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/c...s.php?cat_id=25 ) who is known as a great cover and pin up artist. It is #73 of 200. Ive been getting more and more into art and statues and less into figures. This was made for upper deck and came with a certificate of authenticity and everything.

well this is a glicee (defintion: http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Giclée) its like a print but better quality. This one is drawn by Adam Hughes ( http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/c...s.php?cat_id=25 ) who is known as a great cover and pin up artist. It is #73 of 200. Ive been getting more and more into art and statues and less into figures. This was made for upper deck and came with a certificate of authenticity and everything.

i see.. how big is that thing? do you have plenty of those? looks really cool and pricey. :)

cap

ironspidey

wolvie

dd

uhmm

the ones hasbro released about a year ago that were repaints, or are they toybiz ones?

I think they are toybiz figures give me some links to pics to both and I shall tell you :)

i see.. how big is that thing? do you have plenty of those? looks really cool and pricey. :)

yeah i have a few, i try to get them at consfrom the artists for what they consider retail, that way i dont have to deal with secondary market.....but some are real limited.

its 17x11 inches

cap

ironspidey

wolvie

dd

uhmm

I think they are toybiz figures give me some links to pics to both and I shall tell you :)

i cant remember toybiz ever doing two packs, especially with venom

but this is hasbros

1321_2.JPG

51QndX6iseL._AA280_.jpg

spidermanvsgreengoblin-bpso.jpg

i picked those up at the begining of this year at target for $3.84 each