Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

Uhhh, can you guys start a firestar link because I'm sick of thinking someone found something new when all you are doing is discussing a piece from roughly 10 years ago!

GREAT FIND

NOW GET OVER IT!

Get a life

Uhhh, can you guys start a firestar link because I'm sick of thinking someone found something new when all you are doing is discussing a piece from roughly 10 years ago!

GREAT FIND

NOW GET OVER IT!

Get a life

tisc! you use to be such a nice guy @smilepunch@ :P

got SS icno, johnny storm icon for $10 each and movie ghost rider w bike icon for $15

Came across.....

ML F4 wave: Mole Man (1)

Namor (1)

Dr. Doom (1)

Thing (1)

Mr. Fantastic (2)

Human Torch (2)

Wal-Mart exclusive 2-packs : Cannonball & Domino (2)

Cable & Marvel Girl (1)

TRU Exclusive : White Queen clear variant (plenty)

Black Queen (plenty)

ML Brood Queen wave : Black Knight (1)

(Probably all gone now) Captain America (1)

Marvel Girl (1)

Hydra Soldier (1)

X3 Colossus (1)

got SS icno, johnny storm icon for $10 each and movie ghost rider w bike icon for $15

I Knew it! Right after I pay $30 for on that was on a sale! ah well it was worth it... I thnk .... :D :D

yeah i was surprised as hell when i walked in and saw them especially in the type of store i was in

more icon goodness today, got cyclops and magneto for $10 each

more icon goodness today, got cyclops and magneto for $10 each

ILike you but sometimes I really wana kick you in the groin :P

... unless you got me some :D LOL

lmk if u want any if i find more

I got a ton of Marvel Legends for 5 bucks each, and a bunch of Superhero Squad packs for 3 bucks each..

all the Marvel stuff was %50 off at Hasbrotoyshop.com

thanks to Hamsterboy for the heads up in his "12 days of Christmas" thread

I went to the flea market today to have a look at a store I always go too and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this,a toyfare exclusive firestar signed by John Romita jr. Now this is one hell of a find. The guy also had 2 other exclusives,bullseye signed by Klaus Janson & kitty pryde signed by Joe Madureira. About 5 seconds after I picked up firestar to look at her some guy grabed the 2 others,I guess my timing was good.Fortunetely I wasn't interested in the other 2.DSCN0458.jpg

Awsome find!!! I just want the figure, think I will be hunting for this myself soon.

I got a ton of Marvel Legends for 5 bucks each, and a bunch of Superhero Squad packs for 3 bucks each..

all the Marvel stuff was %50 off at Hasbrotoyshop.com

thanks to Hamsterboy for the heads up in his "12 days of Christmas" thread

Don't tell me that I don't have a CC to order with & even if I did they don't ship to @can@ stupid hasbro... @pow@

I went to the flea market today to have a look at a store I always go too and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this,a toyfare exclusive firestar signed by John Romita jr. Now this is one hell of a find. The guy also had 2 other exclusives,bullseye signed by Klaus Janson & kitty pryde signed by Joe Madureira. About 5 seconds after I picked up firestar to look at her some guy grabed the 2 others,I guess my timing was good.Fortunetely I wasn't interested in the other 2.DSCN0458.jpg

Awsome find!!! I just want the figure, think I will be hunting for this myself soon.

Thanks. I couldn't believe it when i saw it. I wish you good luck in your hunt my friend. :D

grabbed two old MLs, beta ray bill and thor-buster iron man. i've already got a thor-buster iron man before, but i placed him on my avengers shelf (hulk-buster went to the iron man shelf). this thor-buster will go to the iron man shelf as well.