Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

just picked up the whole series 1 of hasbro ml for $30

Is that a extra set?.. at $30 its almost worth it just for the ANN figure @loll@ @loll@

I went to the flea market today to have a look at a store I always go too and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this,a toyfare exclusive firestar signed by John Romita jr. Now this is one hell of a find. The guy also had 2 other exclusives,bullseye signed by Klaus Janson & kitty pryde signed by Joe Madureira. About 5 seconds after I picked up firestar to look at her some guy grabed the 2 others,I guess my timing was good.Fortunetely I wasn't interested in the other 2.DSCN0458.jpg

Dude thats as sweet find! I'd be pissed if that had happened to me I bet you were looking right at them too when the guy reached for them eh?.. People are so damn rude at fleamarkets & garage sales uhg!

nope not an extra set, I never picked any of them up except for the Im's

Good day for me today!! Got the Wal Mart two packs finally thanks to Starman, which I really LOVE! :D And then at work we got in the MS Best of Series 2, so I finally got the Diamond version of Emma I regretted passing on years ago. :D

Draven

got the following today:

x3 colossus

reg marvel girl

fa captain america

and variant hydra

i opened them all and finally i'm able to build my brood queen (my brother gave me the wings that came with his danger fig). i'll post pics later.

i get my comics sent to me in a monthly shipment, and have started getting my legends through diamond previews catalog too. the shipment on its way has both the ff wave and the brood queen wave in it.

i also got the bandai spider-man movie realization 2 pack coming. ordered it off ebay.

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_091707b.htm (thanks to tom tom and synch for making me aware of these)

i get my comics sent to me in a monthly shipment, and have started getting my legends through diamond previews catalog too. the shipment on its way has both the ff wave and the brood queen wave in it.

i also got the bandai spider-man movie realization 2 pack coming. ordered it off ebay.

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_091707b.htm (thanks to tom tom and synch for making me aware of these)

Those look awesome. I love the face on the Black Spider-Man's alternate mask. Where can I find those?

Those look awesome. I love the face on the Black Spider-Man's alternate mask. Where can I find those?

you can get them here.....

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN949510

i got mine off of ebay from a guy in california, the shipping was cheaper than from japan and it will be alot faster. i'd check on ebay as well.

here are the pics of my recent hauls:

First Appearance Captain America (he's a cool fig, but he looks like batman)

Magic16.jpg

Marvel Girl (another great fig, i love this fig so much!)

Magic15.jpg

X3 Colossus (the silver one, eventhough he's a movie fig, he still looks cool being posed together with the non-movie x-men figs)

Magic14.jpg

Hydra variant (the one with the open mouth, this fig sucks big time, and still, people are hoarding those hydra figs like they're the best HML ever. the elbow joints really wasted this fig, you can't pose him well with those elbows, and he can't even hold those guns with those hands. i'm not happy with this one.)

Magic12.jpg

and because of this haul, i've built my own Brood Queen (my girlfriend doesn't like the fig's looks. it scares her.)

Magic13.jpg

too bad the monsters boxset were no longer available (they were on clearance sale for a long time but i failed to grab them, i didn't know they were really cool figs). when i find one, i'm gonna grab it fast.

Not a problem as I am learning my self thanks to kamen rider SIC are pretty cool figures! I'm tempted to order the spidey set as well let me know what ya think of it :P

Not a problem as I am learning my self thanks to kamen rider SIC are pretty cool figures! I'm tempted to order the spidey set as well let me know what ya think of it :P

will do

I went to the flea market today to have a look at a store I always go too and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this,a toyfare exclusive firestar signed by John Romita jr. Now this is one hell of a find. The guy also had 2 other exclusives,bullseye signed by Klaus Janson & kitty pryde signed by Joe Madureira. About 5 seconds after I picked up firestar to look at her some guy grabed the 2 others,I guess my timing was good.Fortunetely I wasn't interested in the other 2.DSCN0458.jpg

that's great! congrats dude.

Hah, I sold one of those autographed TF Firestars in a lot of TF exclusive figures for pretty cheap. I didn't know anybody still wanted those!

Just picked up the new super hero squad sets: thor-loki, cap. nick fury, pyro-iceman, gambit-rogue, b.panther-storm and the others. Also giant man, and apocalypse. Also a hydra variant.

Where did you find the gambit-rogue pack, I haven't seen it anywhere but ebay?

I found them at Wal-mart.

Hah, I sold one of those autographed TF Firestars in a lot of TF exclusive figures for pretty cheap. I didn't know anybody still wanted those!

classic toybiz stuff rocks! I got two boxes full someplace... I use to have them all on display at one point and had built up a fairly impressive collection of them right up till when marvel legends came out I was kind of pissed off at the line up because of it at first :D :D The excluisves are cool but I think its the fact that itsautographed that makes it even cooler :P

Old old pic this is like half my stuff right there :P

test.jpg

Oh did I say I picked up the "icons" movie ghost right today :) winners for $30! Not bad IMO! still around $60 or whatever at TRUs here :S

Hey its the only fig of firestar ever made + its signed and its really rare.I didn't ask myself any questions I just grabed it!

Uhhh, can you guys start a firestar link because I'm sick of thinking someone found something new when all you are doing is discussing a piece from roughly 10 years ago!

GREAT FIND

NOW GET OVER IT!

chill its ok

Uhhh, can you guys start a firestar link because I'm sick of thinking someone found something new when all you are doing is discussing a piece from roughly 10 years ago!

GREAT FIND

NOW GET OVER IT!

here's a tip. stop thinking that someone has found something new! cause here, we love talking about our hauls, new figs or old, and the title says "Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls", not "New Marvel Comic Toy Sightings/Hauls"... so, don't kill the fun here. :P