Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

I am located in Dallas, TX. The Toys 'R'Us off of Walnut Hill and 75 has about 10 Black Queens and for some reason restocked on the Blob Series. I saw a Thor ....still no Green Quicksilvers (Hey it was worth looking.) Blob Series are going for 9.99 each, while Black Queen is sitting pretty at 10.99. Happy Hunting.

my new addition

100_2545.JPG

100_2546.JPG

Picked up ML 3 Captain America, Hydra Soldier (reg), Danger, MLFF Mr Fantastic, Silver Surfer, and Namor at a store called Toy Castle last Saturday.

I also picked up the MLFF Mole Man and the both of the ML two packs at a Wal-Mart the next day.

The same weekend my shopAFX.com MOTU King Randor Exclusive came in the mail. Not a bad weekend all together.

Love the Emma Frost statue JJ. They were out of stock when I tried to order mine.

YES!

got SM3 venom and new goblin!

im up to date on figures now!

aside from unleashed goblin and sandman im done with buying figures until rachel and cyc hit around here,but it will be a while probably

venom surprised me ALOT

i wasnt expecting to like him too much,but he is very poseable

i wish harrys glider was a little bigger and he had better ankle articulation to get into good poses,he was getting into poses in the movie that he def cant reach with the figure (real basic poses like crounching with riding the board forward like he was in the ally chase scene)

but still,these 2 are my favorite figures from hasbro so far

Found all the new Unleashed Spidey's at Wal Mart tonight. I am starting to get these buggers now!! At first I thought it was so stupid since they are not statues like Unleashed should be! But the Blk costume Spidey sold me! You can put him in about 3 or 4 solid satue like poses that rock! So in a sense they are build a statue you like I guess. So yeah, I grabbed the blk Spidey and love him! I will be getting the others me think.

Draven

ill pay you cost plus shipping if you can get me a new goblin unleashed!!!

I will have to check back in a day or so. They only had 1 of each at one store. And the other only had blk and red Spidey's.

Draven

Great Day for a Haul! new store opened, they have some seriously awesome stuff..

0ahaul2.jpg

Psylocke and Daredevil 4 bucks

Invisible Woman (solid) 3 bucks, major discount

Angel figures 3 to 5 bucks

Final Fantasy stuff 19 bucks from FYE

plus my captain britain and loki came in from ebay. very good day for my ML collection.

nice pic

I was checking ebay for loose figure and ran across a slew of great figures which arrived 4 days after iI ordered. I received a Brown suit Wolverine, X-2 Super Poseable Nightcrawler and Iron Fist (Green Suit.) I paid 5 bucks for each and they came in excellent condition plus accessories! I'm hopping back on ebay...this is addicting. I thought smoking was bad for you...

IMG_3042.jpg

I got these Dr. Dooms (just the Doombot ones) yesterday from HTS:

thingdoom006.jpg

they are so damn fun. check out more photos here:

http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.p...6&start=420

yay!

I also got a confirmation from Hasbro today: my case of HML3+extra hydra shipped out today (FINALLY). I should have them by next week. happy day ^_^

got unleashed sandman!

he rules

IMG_2629.jpg

cant wait for unleashed new goblin!

that sandman is freakin'ly awesome great. when was that released? that would fit greatly with my avengers. but why don't we have them here in the philippines?

So I just took a gamble on ebay. I found a guy in Hong Kong who was selling two marvel legends together for crazy low prices. I purchased the Silver Centurion Iron Man and the Modern Armor Iron Man for a grand total of $18.99! That's with shipping. So I will know in 14-20 business days if I got lucky today or not. I hope they come with their masks....thus the gamble I spoke of....

found a toy and comic show here today. i got

1. phasing ghost rider (finally)

2. smc kraven (loose)

3. smc dual web swinging spider-man (loose, alex ross style)

4. x-men series 3 colossus (for my eventual astonishing team)

5. x-men series 2 air strike wolverine (because i have the house of m set and the house of m spidey)

6. x-men series 1 storm

7. smc stealth venom

appearantly they have these shows there every three months. tons of legends dealers too.