Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

nuff said

Picture011.jpg

Out of curiousity - where did you get yours? I just had a fresh case popped for me at Canton (Georgia) Wal-Mart. No variants, but I snagged Black Knight and the Hydra Agent. Other 6 are there as of 12:45 AM. Any one in the area - happy hunting.

found these last night

100_2510.JPG

100_2509.JPG

100_2508.JPG

100_2507.JPG

Sweet!! They're popping up all over the map. I shall have mine soon. Congrats to all the early birds and their lucky finds & thanks for sharing the pics. Now, I know which ones to cross off my list...

nuff said

Picture011.jpg

Out of curiousity - where did you get yours? I just had a fresh case popped for me at Canton (Georgia) Wal-Mart. No variants, but I snagged Black Knight and the Hydra Agent. Other 6 are there as of 12:45 AM. Any one in the area - happy hunting.

I picked mine up at bells ferry road wal~mart.

Had a buddy scarf up FF/ML Silver Surfer, Doom, & Invisible gal. Planning on getting Mole Man, Namor, & maybe Thing next week. Contemplating the Cable/Marvel Girl two pack. Saw Target Exclusive SS. It was cool but I'm on the fence...

JJ how much did wave 3 cost you?.. You found me a target SS or marvel girl black turn around variant yet ?:D

Blackcat thats so odd!! I was going to ask if you didn't know it was different why you had two on display & then saw the remark about the no card haha! crazy person :D ! I wonder if all the nocard ones are like that hmm?... Or... did you get one with blondwidows head by chance?.. I can see something like that happening somehow ... Oh wait... would the hairs even fit?.. I have not looked at mine in ages they are in boxes DOH! That & I only managed to find a blond window figure and not a redhead yet strangely enough :S

Got my HML3 Black Knight 2 days ago here in the Philippines. That's the only fig i need from the series, i only collect Avengers members (former and current). The Cyke, Black Knight, and Hydra figs are starting to become "rare" here. glad to have grabbed my Black Knight before the hysteria.

case was like $90 +/-

ummmm the frist black racherls I find are mine alone lol

Target SS I saw a few times, if you want him lmk

Found Black Queens @ TRU in Chicagoland, and finally saw ML:FF4 & ML:SMT at wal-mart out here.

I Still haven't recieved a shipping notice from Hasbro about my ML3's that were suppossed to ship on 10/24! Now they're showing up all over the place!?!

UGGGGHH!!

Picked this up yesterday at my local Zellers. DSCN0385.jpg">

kinda odd request

but any loose pics of it,per say

i just want a closer look of his head, it looks seriously distorted,maybe its just the case around it tho

It Is the case that gives that effect.I'll post a close up shot sometime this week.Keep cheking.

grabbed a cable & marvel girl 2-pack just moments ago. as well as bucky. bucky is nice, from shoulders to toe! lol. his head is such a waste. the face is like crap. but he fits nicely with my collection, so i'm still happy.