Marvel Comics Toy Sightings/Hauls

Jase

Gotta find me one of those...I can't bring myself to tear mine open.

Got the Young Avengers & House of M boxsets, Face Off Cap/Red Skull, Hulk/Leader & both Daredevil/Kingpin sets; HML Emma Frost; Spidey Origins Demogoblin & a Ben 10 Omnitrix all for $64.25 shipped. Not bad I guess...kinda bummed I missed out on Cap/Strucker, Origins 2099 & ECW CM Punk...somewhat on Origins Black Spidey but I can live without that one.

Hasbro Marvel Legends series 2 has finally hit Minnesota. I scored the last three figures at Target in Coon Rapids Thursday afternoon, which were X3 Juggernaut, Yellowjacket, and Xorn. Then this morning after I got off work I decided to check my local Wal-mart also in Coon Rapids and scored everyone else BUT Ultimate Wolverine, the ugliest of all the figures and he was the only one not there. LOL

Oh, well, knowing I have only one figure left to get is fine by me.

And then with HML3, I will only be getting Marvel Girl, Hydra Soldier, and Black Knight most likely. Maybe Bucky, though I'd rather get Winter Soldier.

Anyway, HML2 is finally making it's way to the good ol' state of Minnesota for those who live here.

Found the Legends Signature Series Sandman at Target.....I didn't even know this was coming out. Highly shoddy craftsmanship, though.

Wednesday or Thursday's Arrivals, I Forget Which;

Picture003-2.jpg

Great mail day that finally brought me my Modern Armor Iron Man. ^___^

Tonight's TRU haul;

haul.jpg

I finally found a CM Punk figure & snagged a ML Wasp for $5...good stuff, good stuff.

This month i picked up:

X-men Classics Cyclops (JimLee Style)

Series 1 Ironman

Series 2 Namor

Series 3 Magneto

Series 4 Electra

Series 5 Colossus

Series 5 Nick Fury

Series 5 Sabertooth

All of Series 6

Series 7 Hawkeye

Series 7 Vision

Series 8 Black Widow

Series 10 Angel Variant

Series 14 Falcon Modern Variant

Series 15 Captain Mar-vel Variant

Series 15 Wasp Variant

and Two Custom MLs, Scarlet Spider and Captain Britain

:D :D :D :D :D

Hey everyone. I'm having trouble finding TOYBIZ stuff. i know that hasbro is in "control" now... lol..Anyway all the cool stuff from toybiz, i can only find online. I found some at toy's r us and kb toys but don't like them or already have them( Wich is from marvel series 14 and 15.

Anyway I LIVE IN FLORIDA, miami and i was just wondering if any of you know a store around here that has some left overs, even if its not on clearence.

Marvel joe spider, thor was gone when I went back. Been waiting to see if they are going to restock. I don't know about everybody else but the stores around me are getting to be a waste land of nothing. i did hear from a manager at wal-mart that they are about to set for x-mas.

I don't know where this belongs, but I just witnessed a LOOSE Captain America Face Off Non-Variant figure sell for $33 on Ebay. Apparently loose figures sell much better than MIP ones, as I was lead to believe...

Lots of unrelated hauls as well, but here's the Marvel Stuff. Forgive me on some, as I took group pics of hauls with other items as well & took no others.

I've as usual, been neglecting to post my hauls here. Nonetheless, this is more or less what I've gotten since my last post in here.

WARNING: Lots of pics. Get out now, 56kers! :P

Haul1.jpg

Haul2.jpg

Haul3.jpg

Haul from TRU's very short lived online sale...all this broke to about $66 shipped.

Haul6.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Tuesday night we went to the Wal-Mart near our hotel & I saw a DCSH Mr. Freeze at the bottom row with the boxes so I look behind it & I find the 3 significant variants from ML12; Bald Bishop, Red Iron Fist & Unmasked Wolverine. They wouldn't scan so they charged $4.50 each, which is awesome. Finding someone's dusty old stash in a different town....just the best experience you can have at somewhere like Wal-Mart toy hunting. :005: I also got a Movie Blackheart which is to be customized into Red Skull soon enough.

A few other hauls coming up once I can be bothered to find my camera in a few minutes. I'll edit them in shortly.

Thanks, it got alot better lately. Best month for hauls EVER. =P

DSCN4701.jpg

~ML12 Bishop, X-23 & Maestro - Found at Navy Base at $8 each. Wanted Apoc pieces. :D

Picture057.jpg

ML Elektra was $10 at the LCS. At my local Wal-Mart, I found a Sasquatch variant in the overstock pile & it rang for $5. Finally got a Wii on that same trip. :D

LOCAL COMIC SHOP SALE! w00t!!!~

DSCN4691.jpg

~ML Fantastic Four Boxset - $20

DSCN4694.jpg

DSCN4696.jpg

DSCN4697.jpg

DSCN4698.jpg

DSCN4700.jpg

~ML1 Iron Man (Gold Foil Poster) - $15

~Everything else (yes, even Skrully) was $5 a pop. Best LCS sale EVER. =]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I picked up Marvel Select Zombie Spider-Man today. He's pretty cool and if you like Marvel Zombies, he's definitely worth getting.

EDIT: Also found Marvel Select Zombie Colonel America today at Hot Topic. He's equally as cool. Can't wait for Zombie Hulk now!