So, can we officially call XMC green Rogue a myth?

yojoebro82

Besides a Sabertooth or two, the X Men Classics line is clearanced and gone.

The green Rogue never happened, right?

I could very well be wrong. I've never even seen regular XMC Rogue OR the two Iceman variants in person. But if anyone can confirm the existance of green Rogue (ie posting a NON photoshopped image) that would be cool.

My guess she's just a myth, like variant Psylocke and Luke Cage.

I picked up Crimson Dawn Psylocke and Silver Luke Cage yesterday, two of each. If anyone wants the extras, they're up for trade...

It's safe to assume these won't be coming out. maybe a small quantity will be found later in the year. :P

I never once saw a single Rogue Figure from the x-men line--ever. In contrast, there were always a bunch of White Storm figures sitting there as peg warmers at the Target and Walmart stores I went to.

I firmly believe that the Green Rogue variant was a myth. I can't remember who, but the picture of Rogue from toyfare was digitally repainted in the yellow, green and brown jacker colors, and was wishful thinking.

Since Hasbro loves repaints, maybe they can release her in the Marvel Heroes line in the green and yellow duds.

I firmly believe that the Green Rogue variant was a myth. I can't remember who, but the picture of Rogue from toyfare was digitally repainted in the yellow, green and brown jacker colors, and was wishful thinking.

That would be me :P

Image3.jpg

Oh wow! That is a really great photoshop job there!

Also, Jesse Falcon stated that there "might" have been a running change in Rogue to give her the green outfit, but I didn't think it would happen then and we all know it didn't end up happening.

Yea snowman, that Rogue is what we are all hoping for, that's the perfect Rogue!!

I've only seen a XMC Rogue at my LCS and it was for a ridiculous price so I didn't bother and I really need a Bobby Drake still.

Was also hoping for the XMC Phoenix to come out too, but I guess the switch to Hasbro was just too crazy.

I hope Hasbro doesn't re-release a re-painted version of her.

...instead, they should release a comic accurate Jim Lee Rogue [with a nice face]. they have yet to release a Rogue in the regular Marvel Legends line, as a single pack.

she could turn out to be a repaint down the line.

and maybe hasbro would make her shiny!

...instead, they should release a comic accurate Jim Lee Rogue [with a nice face]. they have yet to release a Rogue in the regular Marvel Legends line, as a single pack.

I have the boxset version and for the most part I'm content.....not saying I wouldn't mind seeing a better version, but I'm not really dying of anticipation that one will be made.

I have the boxset version and for the most part I'm content.....not saying I wouldn't mind seeing a better version, but I'm not really dying of anticipation that one will be made.

yeah, I get what you're saying. I just think they might as well make a new Rogue since the green and yellow repaint is in such a high demand. especially since the repaint didn't go into production.

The whole XMC line was a disaster. Wave 3 had the best figures and the crappiest distribution. I was lucky enough to score all the non variant figures because I called TRU with the SKN# almost everyday when the first reports came in. They were nice enough to set me aside one of each, otherwise the only one I'd have is Ultimate Sabretooth. Never saw the others on the pegs.

The one that bugs me the most is Ultimate Iceman since it's sort of like a different character. No way am I paying scalper rates though.

While there were a lot of really nice figures last year, I think Toybiz tried to overdo it considering what limited time they had for distribution. The ML15 variants are the first ones I'll ever have to hit e-bay for and I'd rather FFC2 had never been made because it bugs me knowing that there are sweet Kang and Dragon Man figures I'm never getting because I won't pay that much for a figure on e-bay.

The whole XMC line was a disaster. Wave 3 had the best figures and the crappiest distribution. I was lucky enough to score all the non variant figures because I called TRU with the SKN# almost everyday when the first reports came in. They were nice enough to set me aside one of each, otherwise the only one I'd have is Ultimate Sabretooth. Never saw the others on the pegs.

The one that bugs me the most is Ultimate Iceman since it's sort of like a different character. No way am I paying scalper rates though.

While there were a lot of really nice figures last year, I think Toybiz tried to overdo it considering what limited time they had for distribution. The ML15 variants are the first ones I'll ever have to hit e-bay for and I'd rather FFC2 had never been made because it bugs me knowing that there are sweet Kang and Dragon Man figures I'm never getting because I won't pay that much for a figure on e-bay.

Yup, I hate the variants that are different charecters like that! From dark phoenix, w7 ghost rider, to the red skull to wave freaking 15 :D ( though those at least are easyer to get!) Even the face offs jigsaw & von struckter! THey have been doing it the entire freaking line!! & it sucks having those charecter gaps in the collection knowing that they are out there!!

Thats why I prefer the variants just be differnt outfit or headsculpt/look ... Not like theres not enough of them out there that they could do it :P