442nd Siege Battalion Clone Trooper

Just picked up a few of these figures, and was wondering what information there is out there about this unit. I know they never appeared in the movie, but wondered if they were ever mentioned in the EU.

Given the fact that Hasbro throws around designations like "squadron" and "battalion" without any seeming structure, I don't know what can be inferred about the organization of the Clone Army.

What I really want to know is which Jedi led these troops. Any ideas, theories, speculations?

They seem like they would fight along side of the BARC Troopers (camo biker scouts) with Commander Gree on Kashyyyk so I am thinking Chewy might be a good candidate. If you want a Jedi, maybe Kit Fisto since he is green (they seem to like to match colors with Jedi colors).

Obi-Wan

I don't have the 442nd clone backer card in front of me but I think it said they were part of the battle of Cado Neimodia. So that would take place at the beginning of "Labyrinth of Evil" the prequel to "Revenge of the Sith" It's been awhile since I read it so I don't remember who was in command of them at the time.

Hope this helps you out a bit. @firedevil@

it was Anakin and Obi-Wan leading the clones on the Cato Nemoidia mission in LOE. <yawn>

Plo Koon was shot down in his fighter by the clones pilots carrying out 66 from the skies of CN, I think it's a safe bet that maybe he took over ground operations for a bit before that (after the other two left). If I cared enough to get a few of the 442nd figures, Master Koon would be standing in front of them leading the charge.

I finally picked up the last two of the 8 clones I usually get in each color

I know this isn't accurate to you guys but I use the green clone commander as there leader in my display

That's what I will do as well. I'm hoping for a blue clone commander to use as the 501st commander (Appo I think).

I know this isn't accurate to you guys but I use the green clone commander as there leader in my display

That's what I will do as well. I'm hoping for a blue clone commander to use as the 501st commander (Appo I think).

I thought Commander Appo was "officially" labeled as the commander of the 501st legion. Regardless, he has the same styled armor as the regular 501st troops, so it can generally be assumed that he is part of that unit.

Speaking of which, has he been spotted in stores yet?

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Commander Appo was "officially" labeled as the commander of the 501st legion. Regardless, he has the same styled armor as the regular 501st troops, so it can generally be assumed that he is part of that unit.

Speaking of which, has he been spotted in stores yet?

There is an Appo figure coming out so you will get that Blue Clone Cmdr. ;)