Clone/Jedi customs

Mr Nobody

Here's a couple of customs I finally took the time to finish.

Alpha:

Since the rumours persists that it looks like they're going to make him now, I figured I'd better finish mine up(the flash takes away from the details I painted on his forearms and body):

eb193292.jpg

eb19329d.jpg

parts:

head/neck peg - Tactical Ops clone

helmet - Evolutions

range-finder(on helmet) - Boba Fett from Ultimate Bounty set

gauntlets - Deluxe/Electronic Jango

rest - Capt. Fordo

Ki-Adi-Mundi:

Another one where the parts have been sitting around for months. Hated the details on the ROTS head mold, so I dremeled out an AOTC head (most movie-accurate one made, IMO), clipped the bulb on the end of the neck-peg, and then drilled and beveled the arm pieces until they fit correctly. Best Ki-Adi-Mundi ever! :D

eb193270.jpg

parts:

head - AOTC/Saga

arms - uses 2 sets of biceps from ROTS figure

belt - Evolutions AOTC Anakin

undertunic/'skirt' - TPM Ob-Wan #3 (I think)

rest - ROTS

Saesee Tiin:

Probably the worst pic I've taken. After taking the pic, the flash shows that the browns are not quite the same, but after I put a spare jedi cloak on him, who cares. :) Just got the idea for his upgrade after buying an extra AOTC tin set, but was originally going to do Plo Koon. Still might.

eb193286.jpg

parts:

head - Jedi Council

arms - Evolutions AOTC Anakin (with part of Tiin in right sleeve)

rest - ROTS

Mr Nobody, I'm looking for someone to do some custom work on some clones I have, do you think you'd be interested? It's really just repainting them.

Thanks, man. I would love to, but I honestly don't have the time. It took me months just to get around to finishing these three!

Appreciate the thought/props, though. :)