Classic Repaints you would definately BUY!

Rodimus Primal

I don't care what color it is; if they repaint that Megatron I'm buying it again, no question. It could be pink, green, and orange and I'd buy it just 'cause that's hillarious.

Also, I'm already buying that Magnus repaint of Prime but, I might get another if they did a Nemesis scheme.

Otherwise:

Any repaint of Jetfire; not sure what options there are for that one.

Mirage was cool and I'd get a reapint of him, depending. Once again, I dunno who else is also his style of race car.

I never bought Astrotrain (not much nostolgia there to warrent a purchase) but I'd get him if they did a cooler repaint for whatever reason.

Goes without saying, but I'd get a Thundercracker if they make him just to round off the set. Sunstorm wouldn't be too bad either.

1) ThunderCracker-repaint of Starscream

2) Sunstorm-repaint of Starscream

3) Ironhide-repaint of Energon Towline

4) Repainted Megatron in Gen1 color sheme

5) Anime colored Starscream or Clear Ghost Starscream

6) Astrotrain in the Correct color scheme

7) Thrust- Ramjet Repaint with different wings

8) Anime colored HotRod with the fushia/magenta color

9) Nemisis Prime-recolored Optimus

Hmm...Hard to say what would work. We ARE talking repaints.

Prime: Nemesis Prime, Motor Master, Huffer, Pipes and Rodimus Prime.

Megatron: Shockwave and Galvatron (ugh).

Astrotrain: Octane maybe?

Grimlock: Tryphticon, Overkill. Maybe Gnaw, Skullcruncher and Skylinx.

Starscream: Thundercracker, Sunstorm, Air Raid, Darkwing, Needlenose and Windsweeper.

Ramjet: Thrust and Dirge (hopefully with the "correct" wings), Slingshot, Fireflight, Skydive and Misfire.

Jetfire: Cyclonus, Silverbolt, Brainstorm, Triggerhappy, Darkwing and Dogfight.

Bumblebee: Beyond Cliffjumper? Hubcap, Wheelie, Goldbug, Chase, Freeway and Searchlight.

Hot Rod: Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Red Alert, Dead End, Breakdown, Wildrider, Windcharge, Tailgate, Runabout, Runamuck, Lightspeed, Backstreet, Getaway, Nightbeat, Siren and Sizzle.

Mirage: Beachcomber, Dragstrip, Pointblank, Sureshot, Fizzle, Joyride, Ruckus and Slapdash.

smaller but to scale sharkticons

rest of the dinobots

its more what I won't buy than what anything else... I can't think of much atm!

Note that the topic is REPAINTS you would definitely buy @smilepunch@

Skywarp

Thundercracker

Diaclone Blue Prime.. or Diaclone Powered Convoy's(Ultra Magnus) cab

Megatron in G1 or E-hobby Megaplex colors

Diaclone red version of Mirage

G1 cartoon accurate color Astrotrain

Dirge

Bumblejumper, that looks like him, not just a repaint like Cliffjumper

Evil Hot Rod

Skywarp

Thundercracker

Dirge

Evil Hot Rod

Oh, "accurate" color Megatron. That's a good one!

"Evil"Hot Rod?

Alot of the repaints I want have already been said.

The Seekers repainted, Prime to Motor Master, Mirage repainted as a Decepticon, Megs in G1 colors, Anime Astrotrain and a Blast-off. Now there are some good candidates for Classic repaints in the previous lines. Cybertron Buzzsaw as Vortex, and Alts Skids repainted as Ironhide come to mind.

I would buy Thundercracker if he was a repaint from Skywarp/Starscream. I would only get Dirge and Thrust if they were a REMOLD from Ramjet with different wings. The only other one I can think of is Goldbug from a Bumblebee repaint. But he would have to have a new head to be Goldbug.

I'd like to see two repaints: the only of the two that could be official would be a "Maverick-type Megatron," with the outer shell painted blue and yellow to match the actual Nerf gun, with the robot mode's color scheme based on Action Master Megatron.

Obviously, Hasbro wouldn't dare do this one, but I'd like to see Jetfire with yellow and black stripes, a green visor, and a black cockpit with a skull logo on it.

I would buy Thundercracker if he was a repaint from Skywarp/Starscream. I would only get Dirge and Thrust if they were a REMOLD from Ramjet with different wings. The only other one I can think of is Goldbug from a Bumblebee repaint. But he would have to have a new head to be Goldbug.

Well, since Cliffjumper didn't get a new head...Goldbug would be okay (comparatively) since he was an "upgrade" of Bumblebee anyway.

Skywarp

Thundercracker

Dirge

Evil Hot Rod

"Evil"Hot Rod?

The black E-hobby version, as if ya didn't know.

Nemesis Prime isn't G1

So?

The Mini-Cons are not G1 and they seem to have made it into the Classics line, so why not Nemesis Prime?

I don't even consider the minicons as anything

Why not retool him as Motormaster?

No kidding about the mini-cons.

Motormaster would be cool but you would have to change the head and the very least. But you know Hasbro would do a straight repaint with no retooling and I doubt that it would look like Motormaster at all then.

Nemesis Prime isn't G1

So?

The Mini-Cons are not G1 and they seem to have made it into the Classics line, so why not Nemesis Prime?

The Mini-Cons and Legends of Cybertron arn't Classics. They are packed in simlar packing, but the packaging doesn't say "Classics" on it anywhere. Both the Deluxes and Voyagers do.

as for Repaints.....Thundercracker. What I don't want to see is a any UT figures repainted and put in Classics, and I'd rather not see Nemesis Prime either.

I'd like to see two repaints: the only of the two that could be official would be a "Maverick-type Megatron," with the outer shell painted blue and yellow to match the actual Nerf gun, with the robot mode's color scheme based on Action Master Megatron.

Now THAT is unique. I like the idea!

Also, I've seen someone say that Nemesis Prime isn't G1. I was wondering: just what the heck is he? I thought he was just a standard black repaint that Japan does with just about any toy.