Weird find...

pesatyel

Went to a Walmart here in Albuquerque the other day and found

RID stuff! Hightower and Grimlock and a few of the Spychangers (including Ultra Magnus). Jeez, has this stuff been sitting in the back for 5 years? Of course, it's possible someone returned it, but I think even Walmart has a few years cut off for returns, don't they?

Interesting. Reminds me of when I worked at Toys R Us in 2002 and a customer tried to return a Headmaster!

wow I didn't think stores would take back products after a certain number of days...So was that customer successful in returning a headmaster?

Interesting. Reminds me of when I worked at Toys R Us in 2002 and a customer tried to return a Headmaster!

wow I didn't think stores would take back products after a certain number of days...So was that customer successful in returning a headmaster?

just "what kind" of head master was it? :P @loll@

All lame ass jokes aside I'd like to know the details to this story as well hahaha! Was it misb or open or what LOL! Did you buy it off of them haha

just "what kind" of head master was it? :P @loll@

All lame ass jokes aside I'd like to know the details to this story as well hahaha! Was it misb or open or what LOL! Did you buy it off of them haha

I was wondering the same thing!

I mean, apparently, Walmart will take back something someone bought 5 years ago...but 20?

I'm not too surprised, this past Christmas, some dip at our service desk took back a Spider-Man Bump and Go....labeled from Spider-Man 2 (keep in mind they haven't made these things in over a year, if not more)

The general rule of thumb is that if it scans, they'll give you credit, but often those returns wil cause a fit if one tries to purchase them (parts of the store system and the service desk work on different systems), and I'm sure causes all kinds of issues with inventory and sales.

Walmart will take back ANYTHING that's still in they're system. You won't get money back without a receipt but they give you store credit. i've seen people bring back things that look used, no box and missing peices, they still took it back. They have a 90 day policy but they don't know when you got it without the receipt and they never ask, they just give the store credit. God I love WalMart!

Lemme find out the guy lived in a small apartment, and recently met a woman who had mad kids, and wanted to make room in his place.. so, he brought back the Headmaster.

The name of that Headmaster wouldn't happen to be Fortress Maximus.......... NOW, would it?

lol @bounce@ :)