JLU Figure Checklist

JayC

Im working on this new feature. a Check list for all of Mattel's JLU toys.

http://www.toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=10687

Im going to try and add a print friendly feature to be able to print it out for your own records. Also im in the process of hyperlinking most of the lists to corasponding images so you will be able to see most of them.

For you JLU experts LMK if there is anything missing or listed wrong (maninly in the wrong year. Also if someone has a list of which figures are being released in the new packaging and if they were already released in the old packaging (meaning there are 2 versions).

Thanks and LMK what you think.

I have all the JLU stuff that is actually out and available excpet for the 10" Reverse Flash and Hal Jordan, so if you need any in package pics, let me know..also, on the Metal figures, you need to add Aquaman, Dr. Fate, Green Arrow, and Atom to that list...all those were released in the JLU Yellow packaging.

This is a great resource! Let me know if you need any of the stuff individually pictured in package and I will shoot those and send them to you.

You can also add the Watchtower Playset to that list, too!

Thanks very much for the list Jay! With all of the different variations and multi-packs, it was hard to keep track of some characters.

great list thanks for the effort! here is a another set that i found:

metallic superman (light sky blue color), metallic wonder woman w/ cape, & brainiac (not metallic) with the comic ala the taret pack.

the packaging had the figures listed in english/spanish and it came packed like the target exclusive with the comic. the figures are well painted compared to other 3packs. i found this pack at a discount chain calle LOT LESS fpr 6.99. they had a whole wall of them but when i went last week they only had a couple of packs left. i remember seeing this set at target but the figures were the regular ones and did not have metallic paint apps.

sidenote:

anyone have an extra jlu dove fig that they don't want since he won't be released again?

I think it is great, and I would love for TNI to turn into a place where you could access a simple, printable checklist for any line of toys.

I know that is a huge request, but who else has something like that?

What if someone here - veteran or new member all of the sudden decides "I want to collect the 2002 Masters of the Universe line" or "I want to collect....Visionaries (haha)?"

It would be neat to have a resource like that - spanning new lines or old. I'm sure the various members here could help out with creating the checklists.

• 2 weeks later...