Custom MVC2 HULK!

Jin Saotome

HULK SMASH!!!!"

Here we have everyone's favorite jade giant, the Hulk done in Marvel vs Capcom2 style! He's made pretty much just from a House of M Hulk base but with major, major modifications to the head. First the giant chin was trimmed and the jaw cut across, then slid back to remove the overbite. Most of the sides of the mouth were removed and everything from is nose down was resculpted! You can bet all those little teeth took a while, whew. Hair was sculpted on as well of course. His skin tone is not just a bright green, although my camera has problems with bright colors and it appears that way. He actually has darker green airbrushed on his chest, abs, inside all his muscles, neck, even between his fingers and toes! You can kinda tell it's there in some of the darker pics, I just wish I had a camera that picked up 100% true color. Everything else like his pants were airbrushed and shaded, oh and I added the buckle/belt to match the character sprite as well! After so many Hulks, I really wanted a MvC one. Well now he's done!

MvC2Hulk_002.jpg

MvC2Hulk_004.jpg

Want more pics? I've even got one of him fighting Onslaught! Head here--> http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/J...s/MvC2Hulk.html

Huge thanks to Slythe on the TNI boards for suggesting Avalanche's rock base! I took it apart, hollowed it out (pretty easy, just unscrew and rip out the wind-up), filled the inside with cushioning, and layered the outside with black and yellow foam to mimic a street. Now it can be thrown against another figure without damaging the figure's paint as it's nice and soft on the outside. Works great because the House of M Hulk already came with a spring-loaded waist for the old Gamma Hulk punching-feature. That was a inspiration Slythe, thanks again!

Great job, but he just looks too goofy from a straight on view. Can't help but laugh. From the side he looks perfect and I love the pants, the color is perfect and the ripped shirt hagning out is an awesome little touch.

Jin, your MvC2 stuff is unbelievable. The Hulk is another great piece in your series, I always thought the Cyclops you did in this style was amazing. Any word on who the next character is going to be?

Maybe you could rework an Avalanche base or too for the rock slide he rips up?

Jin, your MvC2 stuff is unbelievable. The Hulk is another great piece in your series, I always thought the Cyclops you did in this style was amazing. Any word on who the next character is going to be?

Maybe you could rework an Avalanche base or too for the rock slide he rips up?

BINGO! And I just happen to have one laying in my soapdish on my kitchen sink that I use to scrub my corn with!

Big props to Slythe, you rock bro! Hehe, get it, rock?

The figure looks really good......I'm not a big fan of cartoony looking figures, but this looks great.

Thanks everyone! Hmmm, that hulk has an even bigger space between the nose and the upper lip tho! Awesome shading there however. And Juggy is coming, gimme time!