This is friggin BS!!

ryo777

So anyways..

I won an auction on Ebay from Toynk toys of the WSTF wave 2.. as us TF peeps know has the MANDATORY figures of Anime Prime, Megatron, Thrust, Prowl, Red Alert, and Jazz. It shows like Wave 1, who is in the box REGARDLESS of chase or doubles. Right? @grumpy@

Anyways, the auction says SEALED box of 12 random figures(obviously random, because we consumers NOR the seller knows who is in each 12 individual boxes), since the case is SEALED. Well, from the get go, these guys have been hounding me to pay them. Even though I gave em a date when they would receive payment. Talk about impatient.

So, I finally get my WSTF order from them, and when I open the mailing box, I take the WSTF case out the box...............Well, I pick it up and look on the side and notice the case tape is ALREADY cut on each side. I was like THAT CAN'T BE GOOD. When I open the case flap..........

ALL 12 individual box tabs are already torn off!! WTF??

Those #$%%%^@^&&@!! obviously took who they wanted out, and put in who they wanted to give me!! Friggin fraudulent JACKINTHEBOXES!!

I wanted Megs and Jazz. I didn't even get ONE of those mofos. I did GET:

3 Thrusts(the lamest of the Seekers)

2 Red Alerts

2 Prowls

1 Ultra Magnus chase figure(snooze, I wanted Bluestreak)

and get this..........

COUNT EM.................4 PRIMES!!

GREAT.. if I wanted to start a Cybertronian version of N-Sync or an Autobot bowling team. 4 Primes?? Are you SERIOUS??

I already reported them to Ebay and Paypal for fraud. RIPOFF artists, I got them just on NOT getting a Megatron or a Jazz. You're at least allowed ONE of these guys in each set of 12.

@rambo@ TOYNK

I had a problem with them on ebay to, but not TF related. I bought a Factory X Iron MAn helmet from them that they claimed was new in sealed package. When I opened it I foud a box inside a box, neither one the box it should have came in, the only thing that told me that it might cotain the helmet was a peice of masking tape that said IRON MAN HELMET. I opened the inside box and found a black and white copy of the outside of the original box and a photocopied instruction page. The packig foam looked like used upholstry foam, complete with yellow stains and HAIR stuck to it. The helmet itself was scuffed and had finger prints on it and the base was water damaged. I complained but they stood by their claim that is was never opened, and said they would refund me my money if I shipped it back, but since my wining bid was so low, it would have cost me more to ship it back than I paid for it. Yeah, they're serious scammers, dont ever buy from them.

Check their Ebay feedback, that mofo has 70+ NEGATIVES in one month. Pathetic.

I think I ordered my Wave 1 WSTF from them in 2004, with no problems. I think since then, they hired a buncha punkasses, who don't know the meaning of customer satisfaction.

Funny how I didn't get ONE Jazz or Megatron. Prolly cause they know the other figures in the set SUCK.

I see a REFUND in the future. lol @hmmm@

Sorry to hear that Ryo. Thanks for the advice though. I think that is why I ask on these boards before I buy from someone I don't know about their reputation. You guys helped me get a great Soundwave reissue.

Once I won an auction from ebay... I don't think it's the same company, but anyways, they said the item was MISB, when I got it, it was missing the tape ends on the box...& I could tell there used to be one on each end!

It was a japanese optimas primal.. the clear one :(

Actually a few weeks ago, speaking of shady Ebay dealings, I bought an mp3/mp4 player from someone online... they dealt in AU dollars for some reason even though they were in Hong Kong. BUt I figured, ehh whatever.. if it sucks, it sucks. It was a good price so I didn't care TOO much. But once it finally arrived [they said 5-10 days after they dispatched it, & it definitely took longer than that], the USB plug wasn't right for the mp4 player & the player died after I used it once for a few minutes! SO I couldn't get music onto it, and I coudln't charge it! I contacted them & they said to send them $4USD, & they would send a new one! After all that they wanted more $$$... I paid it, figuring if this ended up not working, I'd put in a dispute.

This USB plug didn't take long to arrive, and it worked properly... so I guess it worked out, but it still seemed kinda shady. The name on that was e-Britain, in case anyone looks into there stuff, be careful. I'm aware this isn't quite TF related but it's sorta related to the main topic... :unsure: lol

Actually a few weeks ago, speaking of shady Ebay dealings, I bought an mp3/mp4 player from someone online... they dealt in AU dollars for some reason even though they were in Hong Kong. BUt I figured, ehh whatever.. if it sucks, it sucks. It was a good price so I didn't care TOO much. But once it finally arrived [they said 5-10 days after they dispatched it, & it definitely took longer than that], the USB plug wasn't right for the mp4 player & the player died after I used it once for a few minutes! SO I couldn't get music onto it, and I coudln't charge it! I contacted them & they said to send them $4USD, & they would send a new one! After all that they wanted more $$$... I paid it, figuring if this ended up not working, I'd put in a dispute.

This USB plug didn't take long to arrive, and it worked properly... so I guess it worked out, but it still seemed kinda shady. The name on that was e-Britain, in case anyone looks into there stuff, be careful. I'm aware this isn't quite TF related but it's sorta related to the main topic... :unsure: lol

And for all these reasons I don't use eBay.

I bought from Toynk twice? and never had any problems with them, though my last transaction was 3 months ago and it was a bt toy(my other transaction w them was a bt fig too) as oppose to a blind box figure. I guess I was lucky not to have any probs with the company and it somewhat clear to me why Toynk had their account banned or deleted at one point.

I won an item from them just recently which I thought was a pretty good deal. They then emailed me later telling me they made a mistake and no longer have the item in stock. So I missed out on other auctions for the same item because I thought I already had secured one. Now I cant even find the item at a reasonbable price!

TOYNK sucks!

They have nearly 4000 positives in the past 30 days and 70 negatives.

The negatives are mostly "didn't recieve item, took weeks to get refund" or "never recieved item" and lots of "didn't reply to email."

Sounds like they are having problems with their size and losing transactions, as well as selling merchandise they HOPE to have rather than actually have.

They have nearly 4000 positives in the past 30 days and 70 negatives.

Yeah I don't think 70 negatives are that bad when you consider how many sales they are doing.....still I wouldn't want to be one of those people that had a bad experience.

Personaly I try to avoid those with that many negatives but if you're gona get screwed you're gona get screwed either way :D

So what have you done so far man?.. Have you emailed them?.. Have you you left them negative feedback?.. What was there response?..

Personaly what I hate about ebay is the fact that some sellers wait till you give them feedback to give you good feedback... As a seller The odd time Ido sell stuff I give people the feedback after they have paid as long as I have had no problems with them inbetween... In which case I wait itll they get the item and they are happy with it anything else can hopefully be worked out ...

But once I've paid I've done my part as the buyer and should get good feedback automaticly, rather than have to be blackmailed and leave good feedback from the seller in order to get good feedback from them... Such a messed up system

I almost bought from them before but never did. They're actually not far away from me so I could just go over there if I wanted so they'd be REALLY stupid to try and pull anything over on me!

Funny thing, there was a member on a couple of other boards who last I heard talked about getting a job working there and that was just before he dropped out of sight completely with A LOT of peoples money for goods he never sent.

Coincidence? @hmmm@

I almost bought from them before but never did. They're actually not far away from me so I could just go over there if I wanted so they'd be REALLY stupid to try and pull anything over on me!

Funny thing, there was a member on a couple of other boards who last I heard talked about getting a job working there and that was just before he dropped out of sight completely with A LOT of peoples money for goods he never sent.

Coincidence? @hmmm@

Yeah it's not far from me either, the reason I never buy from them is that same reason. They want to charge like $10+ shipping for something I could drive over and pick up. So I asked if I could just pick it up and they said no. If you're not going to allow people to come pick up stuff that just seems shady to me. What are they trying to hide? They would save on the shipping supplies and all that stuff that way, they could just charge a small pick up fee if they wanted (since it's obvious they're padding their shipping fees, especially since they probably get a discount with the bulk shipping they must do).

Coincidence? @hmmm@

Yeah it's not far from me either, the reason I never buy from them is that same reason. They want to charge like $10+ shipping for something I could drive over and pick up. So I asked if I could just pick it up and they said no. If you're not going to allow people to come pick up stuff that just seems shady to me. What are they trying to hide? They would save on the shipping supplies and all that stuff that way, they could just charge a small pick up fee if they wanted (since it's obvious they're padding their shipping fees, especially since they probably get a discount with the bulk shipping they must do).

Which is odd cuz they do have a brick and mortar store. Now if they were an online only shop I could see, but if they have a shop you can easily walk into then it shouldn't be a problem. You'd think they would want to encourage local pickups so that they could build up a more loyal customer base locally.

How to fail in business 101 by Toynk!

I have half a mind to go in there and get them all geeked up over making a big sale then at the last minute change my mind and just walk out. Perhaps later on I would send a letter to the owner detailing that incident and how bad customer service can really cost them.

...that might actually be quite fun!

Did you leave neg feedback?

Well, no.. not yet, anyway. That mofo has MUCHO bad feedback, but like some of you have said, he sells quite a few items, so a negative to him would be like a flea bite. lol

I have only 63 feedback, with only 1 negative.. and that was like 2+ years ago, and that #$@# is still at 98.5%, and I have done alotta positive sales transactions since then. When you have that lil feedback, a negative is a major thing. :(

He has until, 1/20/07 to respond.. if he doesn't, Paypal will refund my money, then go after him for all fees they had to pay. So far, the loser is in cognito. @hmmm@

Personaly I try to avoid those with that many negatives but if you're gona get screwed you're gona get screwed either way :D

So what have you done so far man?.. Have you emailed them?.. Have you you left them negative feedback?.. What was there response?..

Personaly what I hate about ebay is the fact that some sellers wait till you give them feedback to give you good feedback... As a seller The odd time Ido sell stuff I give people the feedback after they have paid as long as I have had no problems with them inbetween... In which case I wait itll they get the item and they are happy with it anything else can hopefully be worked out ...

But once I've paid I've done my part as the buyer and should get good feedback automaticly, rather than have to be blackmailed and leave good feedback from the seller in order to get good feedback from them... Such a messed up system

I filed a claim as an "Item not as described". Like that idiot saying in his auction Sealed, when HE opened the case and OPENED the 12 lil individual boxes. It also says you will get "random" figures. I guess no one told DUMBASS that random means, random figures packed by Takara, NOT by Toynk. Morons. :huh:

Yeah, but you're ABSOLUTELY right about the F**ked up Ebay feedback system. I hate paying sellers right away, and having to wait for feedback, till after I give them theirs. They should automatically give you feedback if they receive payment regardless. Not wait for you to hook them up with good feedback, so they can give it to you. Alot of these sellers will give what we call retalitory feedback.. that bullcrap is freakin ##$%$#ed right there.