Joe to Cobra ratio  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Joe or Cobra

• Almost All Joe
    • Almost All Cobra
    • 50/50
    • 60 Joe/ 40 Cobra
    • 60 Cobra/ 40 Joe

Maybe it's just me but my collection is like 70% Joe and 30% Cobra. I'm not a troop builder per se, I have no affiliation towards either group, love 'em noth. But I tend to add more Joes to my collection than the enemy. I think it's do to the fact that the Joes are more induviduals, and the Cobras are for the most part faceless uniforms.

But on the other hand most of my vehicles and playsets displayed are Cobra, such as my Terrordrome is displayed, but all my joe headquarters are tucked away. I guess Joe figures are superior in the figure dept,.but Cobra vehicles are way radder than Joe vehicles, (forget the Defiant and Flagg) #US1#

Since I army build I have a lot more Cobras then I do Joes. I usually have just 1 Joe figure to represent the character (unless there is a radical difference in the appearance) while I have a whole lot of the same trooper on the Cobra side. To me thats how it should be. A smaller but more elite Joe force against a massive although not nearly as formidable individually Cobra army.

I have more Cobras than Joes. Thanks to the Cobra Infantry and Cobra Viper Troops.

SO I voted 60%Cobra to my 40%Joes.

Im shocked to see people say they have more Joes than Cobra.

For me it's more like 80% Cobra and 20% Joes...... since I'm such a massive Army Builder

@loll@ lol, I know about your insane troop collection, it's unbelievably kick ass!!

Currently I'm about 50/50 but I've only really just started collecting heavily so it will change.

I intend to amass a huge Cobra army to battle my Joe forces :D I'm really starting to army build now

especially since the Viper Pit came out

Since I army build I have a lot more Cobras then I do Joes. I usually have just 1 Joe figure to represent the character (unless there is a radical difference in the appearance) while I have a whole lot of the same trooper on the Cobra side. To me thats how it should be. A smaller but more elite Joe force against a massive although not nearly as formidable individually Cobra army.

Thats is how my collection is...More cobra than Joe due to army building...I would say 5 Cobra for every 1 Joe...

60% Cobra- 40% Joes

Cobra Army Builders make much of my collection

Ditto that! ^_^

100% COBRA, ZERO Joe, always have, always will.

I might collect some Joes if I really liked them (especially the Sigma 6 stuff if it came in 3 3/4 size) unfortunately due to the massive size of my COBRA army I'm a little squeezed for room.

60/40 for me i dont have a large collection about 200 figures all up about 115 joes and the rest cobra but my vehicles are dead even at 40 ( 20 each)