Please post when you find Hasbro legends at wal mart

lemure77

Hey all,

Wal mart is the only store within 50 miles of me..sigh. All they have put out so far are the origins and ghost rider figs. If anyone actually walks into a wal mart and finds series 1 please post here so I know they are actually shipping there. If I find them then I will post here obviously..laughs

Anyway thanks and hope to find my anihilus and ultimate iron man soon.

Chad

No Wal-Marts in my area have put out Hasbro Legends...and I've checked quite a few over the last couple of weeks...

Only 3 of 6 Targets in my area have put Hasbro Legends out so far, and only one has restocked them...which, of course, I missed! I still need that darn Ironman....

I don't understand the delay...?

Last I heard all wal marts are waiting for shipments and so on. No idea why they would be slower than other stores being the dark evil in the universe of getting things faster and slightly cheaper and all. But so far all they have done are some newer star wars thing ghost rider movie stuff and the origins.

I know it would be posted here fast. just thought I would toss this up here as a place to post it;)

No targets near me sadly. Nearest one is 50 miles away. Any closer and maybe but it would have to be about 20 or 25 tops.

Good luck on the restocks for those of you lucky enough to have the store near you.

Chad

I saw the wave at target last week at two targets, got a fig, and haven't seen anything but base shelves since.

I really thought that once Habsro got ML, I'd be able to just grab 1-2 at a time to save my wallet with no fear of missing out by not grabbing all right away. Heck, I figured Hasbro would sell the things on their website, making it even easier.

So far, it appears not on either count. Spidey origins abound though. Maybe it's just early for ML.

Distribution so far hasn't fully began I figure. They will show. I am hopeful for next week. Once they do star showing up I don't figure there will be too many limits on them. Will be like star wars figures just out for a good long while and slowly dissapear. I also imagine they will institute that thing they do with star wars. if people gripe enough about figures being gone they will show up in some fan choice or fan favorites thing.

Fingers crossed someone will post in here about them poping up somewhere other than target.

Enjoy the weekend all

Chad

Distribution so far hasn't fully began I figure. They will show. I am hopeful for next week. Once they do star showing up I don't figure there will be too many limits on them. Will be like star wars figures just out for a good long while and slowly dissapear. I also imagine they will institute that thing they do with star wars. if people gripe enough about figures being gone they will show up in some fan choice or fan favorites thing.

Fingers crossed someone will post in here about them poping up somewhere other than target.

Enjoy the weekend all

Chad

I went to 2 different wal-marts here in Tampa and found a single case of Marvel Legends at each one. So they're showing up at Wal-Mart.

Really?

Alright good news finally:) I guess that marks it people. Somebody other than target and thankfully a store i can reach has started. Course i didn't go today which means they showed up and are gone already...lol

Eh..always tomorrow

Thanks for the report and anyone else? Oh and did you pick any up? are they the pruple or pink annihilus parts?

Still not jazzed about the set but I am about iron man and winged freak from the N zone;)

Chad

Yikes..that is kinda good news bad news stuff. i want 2 iron mans. Well there are enough pegs here ofr about 30 legends so we shall se. Still nothing around but I am hopeful for first of the week. Never have seen new stuff on sundays.

Anyone else?

Chad

Man the action figure aisles at the Walmarts around me are barren wastelands. The closest one to me DOESN'T EVEN HAVE an action figure aisle right now and hasn't for the past 2 weeks!

I don't know if they're putting it along the back wall where they now have a crapload of clearance or what, but it's really been annoying. Not that it matters at that store cuz the action figure aisle IS ALWAYS sitting half empty anyways. That store NEVER seems to get anything in.

Targets all had them for their reset but I have yet to see any restocks. You can bet that while they remain hard to come by that the scalpers will be HOT on their trails! @grumpy@

Good info all around and I guess patience is the key. All wal mart have to restock action figures to a point unless the whole young boys side of the human race has gone extinct..lol

Guess I will just keep my eyes open. I am passing on the icons I think but if i see any that I know people want and have the important money to get them I will try

Good luck everyone

Chad

I found one complete set at the closest Wal-mart today( pink Annihilus parts, green Arm Hulk and Helmet-on Iron Man). The 6 pegs were too close together, making the three figures on the left hang at a really bad angle, thus bending the hole they hang from. I can see this becoming a big problem for MOC's if other Wal-marts are like this. Anyway, I'm going to go check some other Wal-marts later tonight, I'm hoping to find the Purple Annihilus or at least the silver arm Hulk!