good news for marvel ultimate alliance fans

THE KING

Confirmed by the head moderator on the V.I.P website, Marvel: Ultimate

Alliance will have downloadable content coming in March of this year

New downloadable characters WILL be downloadable

source:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...;topic=32895458

great news for me because i love the game[so much i have it for the ps3 and psp]

and really good news if they unlock the exclusives through this[hawkeye,widow,ronin,cap marvel] or give us new chars or ones that got cut[ie punisher,hulk,psylocke]

and i wouldnt mind more comic missions

cant wait till march,until then who do you want as a downloadable char or level

char-punisher[easy to do just give nick fury another skin] also would love night crawler or hulk to make a new ff team bonus....hell any char would be great ......wouldnt it be great to get some villians

stage-would love thanos infinity gaunlet esque stage a close second would be onslaught much like the galactus level

I'd like to see Cyclops in the game again. On 360, if you have all the X-Men together (Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Iceman), it just seems odd to say that those X-Men would always teamed. It'd be better if you had more Avengers/X-Men to pick from so you wouldn't be stuck with the same four all the time. I'd take out Iceman from my team and add Cyclops if he was available (and if I wanted to play all X-Men all the time). Rogue would be cool too, and even if they made Phoenix playable and not just Jean, I mean Phoenix. That way she wouldn't seem pointless to have in the game because of Invisible Woman's powers being so similar. She could have the same/upgraded powers as Dark Phoenix did in XML2 (on psp)

As far as the comic missions go, I'd like a few of the ones that were on XML2 (psp) brought back and revamped. Other comic missions that included only X-Men, Fantastic 4, AVengers, etc would be cool too.

Another thing that would be cool would be if they gave Storm a cape on her white costume and her current costume. And It'd be cool if they brought back her original costume as well.

Wow I didin't realize I wanted so much lol. I doubt all of that stuff will make it into the list, but I'd at least like SOME of that.

yeah i would love cyclops is his early outfits. that reminds me i really dont get why in this game some chars defalt are ultimate and some are modern i mean pick one or the other guys the 2 universe dont mix like this...hell an example is the avengers ironman is modern but cap is ultimate?!

and yeah i wondered why storm didnt get a cape,i just figured they left it out in the rush

and its okay to want so much because mu has such a rich history of awesome chars and story arcs....thsi game gives us something a movie cannot

btw a rumor is going around that galactus is the main baddy for part 2[see ending for support of rumor]....take it with a grain of salt

by doing this though they are allso sorta jipping them selfs and making some kinda expansion pack game or another game all togeather, so Idout they will go too nuts with this stuf!

by doing this though they are allso sorta jipping them selfs and making some kinda expansion pack game or another game all togeather, so Idout they will go too nuts with this stuf!

Good point.

your prob right synch it may be small additions but there are plans to make a part 2

but what has me wanting a part 2 is imagine how many characters they are gonna hit us with and maybe better cutscenes this time instead of recycled ones[360 and ps3 owners know what i mean]

Well I think they should have the options for everyone they have now, plus maybe some new fighting stuff for them ect shouldn't be too hard to do...

PLus anyone else they missed out on this time around :D

Who thinks there will be a second game? I do, what do you guys think? I want all of these characters in it too, lol D/l ones and all.

eb games aid there will be one but he couldnt give me a date or any other info

and hell yeah id love venom with the movie coming up he may get in the next one....i mean come on blade got into this game

The game has Luke Cage, so it'd be cool to have Iron Fist in it as well. It would be great to get Captain Marvel and Hawkeye on the 360 version, as I'd love both of those characters, but not enough to warrant buying it again on PSP. Vision, Punisher and Captain Britain (thoguh that one's just a pipe dream) would be fantastic.

But come on... they already had an AMAZING character selection. I was able to build my dream team of classic jumpsuit Ghost Rider, Beta Ray Bill and Dr. Strange.

And they also had Daredevil and Ms. Marvel. One of the best games ever. It sure beat the crap out of Justice League Heroes. Which I also, unfortunately, bought.

update

The content will be new playable characters, gamer pics, and themes.

It'll only be for XBOX Live, PS3 and Wii may eventually get

downloadable content but right now, no one knows. Activision didn't say

who the new characters are, but they did listen closely to the fans

when the V.I.P site held a survey on who to add for for downloadable

characters.

The reveals of who they are will be on the V.I.P site first, however

damn i have to get some invites to that vip site to see whats to come

not good news for ps3/psp owners like my self or wii owners

update

The content will be new playable characters, gamer pics, and themes.

It'll only be for XBOX Live, PS3 and Wii may eventually get

downloadable content but right now, no one knows. Activision didn't say

who the new characters are, but they did listen closely to the fans

when the V.I.P site held a survey on who to add for for downloadable

characters.

The reveals of who they are will be on the V.I.P site first, however

damn i have to get some invites to that vip site to see whats to come

not good news for ps3/psp owners like my self or wii owners

I can invite ya, just PM me your email address.

It'd also be cool if you voted for me as ultimate marvel fan :D

I bet we will get other games very similar based to MUA but perhaps focused on just certain charecters and stories... WIth the spiderman movie I can see them doing a game like this just for spiderman ... again... lol

Awesome!!!!!!

I got me a tree sitty, a wii and a PSP, so I'm set no matter what they Do! :D

I was hoping from day one that they would offer some downloadable content for this game. Personaly, I'd like to see the hulk and maybe the Punisher as playable characters, but what I'd really like is for them to unlock all the NPC villains as playable characters....

DOOM.....

Loki...

Bullseye...

need I say more? I'm salivating on my key board now...

yeah like ninja gaiden black

unfortunatly i dont have xbox online to down load this stuff but my friend does for his 360....hmm, wonder if i could use his conection for my xbox :unsure:

i would love to see hulk, archangel (blue skin/steel wings version), axm beast, and silver surfer

hmm not sure about using his connection because i think the box has his info on it and it would recognize yours......unless you just add his info/profile onto your box that should work.if not can you copy his save data

and yes archangel would own,but i dont think we have a chance......though i remember when xmenl2 was hacked he became playable and had a move set

xbox 360s have portable harddrives as well don't they?.. I've never really used a 360 before but if its anything like a computer then you maybe able to transfer it thatway too