something regretful on your part TF-wise

Metatron1050

well just a boring night and a thought to make you wonder....

so we've done things as collectors/fans which we sometimes regret doing to get ahead in our collecting scene or whatever, whats yours?....

for me it's been returning my entire series 1-5 ML to walmart for store credit to buy my 20th Anniversary Prime (1st release) only to find it on clearance at Target for under 20 a few months later.

it was a you know what trying to re-buy all those figures again. it happened, eventually.. @grumpy@

also just coming across TF collectors whom i've put forth too much trust and who put up a front until they come to a crossroad where its just you and them between a few figures here and there... and now having a sour relationship with them. the only person i 110% trust is my bro JJLecaros (not limited to just on the boards, life-long neighbors).

its so unfortunate those guys have to settle with what they do. only in the end, just to say the least, is JJLecaros going unappreciated and after all the work we've been through to give them the deals they've got and the figures they end up with. no matter if it was for transformers, star wars to marvel legends to dc, whatever.

Perhaps breaking my original metroplex when I was a kid?.. I still have the broken one though and all the parts and have since picked up a few bodies since then at garage sales and such so I have my complete loose metroplex back :)

Man that made me sadthough :(

LMao @ you returning ml 1-5 series at stores! You're so lucky you have jj to help hook you up haha :D Other wise I can't really think of anything I regret TF collecting wise... Aside from maybe paying full price for some stuff I really shoulda waited for a sale on but thats the chance you take with collecting :) I can buy something and full price and then come online and read about you bugers getting the same thing I just paid $60 for for $5 on clearance :P

I kinda regret selling a bunch of my MISB Transformers over the summer, namely my Hasbro and Takara re-issues, some of which included Predaking, Megatron, Optimus, Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp...well, you get the picture. *sob*

I think I might return my Optimus Prime classics (unopened) back at TrU since I heard Target has a clearance going on.

just pondering, How many months is a figure out there before it runs out of production?

Probably my only regret is not getting The Shockblast Mazda Rx-8 alternator when I saw it eons ago. and Now it's somewhat rare.

Probably my only regret is not getting The Shockblast Mazda Rx-8 alternator when I saw it eons ago. and Now it's somewhat rare.

Damn good thing I got him while he was still fresh, then.

My biggest regret was not getting 20th Anniversary Optimus Pime while I had the chance and the money. Now I can't find him at a price I can afford :(

My regret was paying too much for certain pieces. Honestly, outside of that I have no regrets concerning Transformer items. As to those who said they regret breaking their toys as kids, well guess what, most of us did, we were children. We had no knowledge of toy value back then. We used them for their purpose, to play the crap out of them and getting hours of enjoyment. Which if any of you were like me, did.

Now I need to stop overpaying for MIB to MISB G1 toys! Seldomly happens, but it has.

I sold a lot of my Childhood TFs to help pay for a trip to Texas. But I ended up having a falling out with the person I was going to see and then I had no trip to Texas and my Childhood TFs where gone. I did use the money to buy some reissues though.

I think I might return my Optimus Prime classics (unopened) back at TrU since I heard Target has a clearance going on.

just pondering, How many months is a figure out there before it runs out of production?

I was able to pick him up but he broke instantly. Never found another to replace him.

My regret was taking my G1 transformers to my grandmother's house when I was young. They always seemed to disappear, then I found out why. She didn't like them and was throwing them out cuz they were devil toys she told me years later.

I was able to pick him up but he broke instantly. Never found another to replace him.

My regret was taking my G1 transformers to my grandmother's house when I was young. They always seemed to disappear, then I found out why. She didn't like them and was throwing them out cuz they were devil toys she told me years later.

if thats the "devil toys" then i wonder what mcfarlane spawn would be!

hahahah! ahahahha! I'm sorry but hahahh damn man! OUCH! honestly I wonder what some of these nutjobs like this are actaully thinking sometimes...

Mine was taking apart my G1 Galvatron, dissasembled ever screw in him and couldnt put him back together..... i was about 7 i think

:D :D :D :D :D Do you still have all the parts?... :D :D :D hilarity! dang man most kids just take apart there dads drill or something or a toster or something ( @loll@ ) but you're own toy!! Yikes!