Annihilus Running Change? Pink to Purple costume?

Ryno

Maybe I have an oddball, maybe I don't and Hasbro could be doing a running change on Annihilus' costume from Pink to Purple. Similar to what ToyBiz had corrected Apocalypse from Blue to Black with Marvel Legends Apocalypse Series.

I have assembled an Annihilus with clearly an all pink outfit seen here:

annihilus_02__scaled_600.jpg

When opening my new silver armed hulk I noticed right away the purple collar (pictured on the right):

annihiluscolorchange_01.jpg

annihiluscolorchange_02.jpg

annihiluscolorchange_03.jpg

annihiluscolorchange_04.jpg

Also, the pink one has sparkles, the purple one does not.

I realized a pic with the purple part on the pink body would help so, here ya go:

annihiluscolorchange_05.jpg

annihiluscolorchange_06.jpg

If you have purple parts, please let me know, I could trade or buy them from you! Thanks

I just looked at mine and all of them are pink but the Hulk with silver arm one. I looked at the extra Emma I got from the same case as the silver arm hulk and she was still pink. So I don't think its a running change. I just think for some reason the silver arm PH has different shade of pink/purple. And to be honest to me it really still looks pink with a purple wash in person.

Draven

Draven and I got some figures from the same case and here are the parts that came with the ones I got. I'm sure his are probably the same. The chest and neck are purple, the arms are pink..

IMG_0209.jpg

that looks all purple to me :S Re the pic above :D

I can't wait to see this guy in person, though now I gota watch out for color changes! :D To get one of each or not hmm!!! I Think I like the purple best so will gowith it if I can find it heh!

Draven and I got some figures from the same case and here are the parts that came with the ones I got. I'm sure his are probably the same. The chest and neck are purple, the arms are pink..

IMG_0209.jpg

Uhh thats definately a running change... You got the purple one and it seems nicer...

Uhh thats definately a running change... You got the purple one and it seems nicer...

Agreed! Damn! Now I have to get all the figures again or luck out on some trades of the parts.

Not convinced its a running change but a slightly different paint wash. And am I crazy Starman, or is the parts almost pinkish with a purple wash over it? That is what I am seeing with my silver arm PH's piece. This is actually quite common with Hasbro's SW line, so there may be plenty of both shipping at once and not a running change.

Draven

all mine seem to be a purplish pink (more pink I guess), except for my green arm hulk. The color does look a lot more purple than the others. I doubt I will try to exchange these though.

if Hasbro really wants to make a change they need to REALLY make a change and make the purple a deep dark purple like the Annihilius is on the back of the package.

And am I crazy Starman, or is the parts almost pinkish with a purple wash over it?

You nailed it Draven!!

the purple does look a little better, just wish it was a tad darker. i dont like any of the 1st wave hasbro line but annihilus imo is one of the best baf's along with apoc and sent.

And am I crazy Starman, or is the parts almost pinkish with a purple wash over it?

You nailed it Draven!!

I thought so! @loll@ People its not purple, but a pink piece with a purple wash! @smilepunch@

Draven