Transformers The Movie

JayC

starscream: wow prime....is that you?

prime: yeah......it is.....

starscream: but how.........how did you become that?

prime: i dont know...for some reason i look really cool in one series and really crappy in the next...

starscream: yeah ive noticed....i mean.....thats as bad as beast machines.....

prime: hey didnt I die in that one?

startscream: yeah....yeah you did.......man..you should have seen it, fans were pissed....not only about your new look but about the fact you died...i mean thats so lame prime isnt supposed to die...

prime: hey, didnt i die in the transformers movie?

starscream: yeah..you did......why?

prime: it was the very begining too...i thought i was the main character.......

starscream: yeah wahts up with that?

prime: did people complain?

startscream: not really, why?

prime: well they complained that i died in beast machines.....and now theyre complaining about this.

starscream: yeah i know man, but that was g1, and anything thats g1 is automaticily considered amazing, anything els isnt even considered transformers to most fans.

prime: man thats bull.....then what exactly do the fans want....i know i dont look so great but hey...at least i live in this one...i hope...anyways..........

starscream: i dont know man, they could just reair the original transofrmers movie........i guess that would make fans happy.

prime: hey didnt that just come out on DVD?

starscream: yeah....

prime: .......i died in that one.

starscream: yeah but its g1.....

prime: i still dont quite get it....

starscream: i think you bieng dead so many times may have something to do with it.

end

Prime "Remember when being thin in Hollywood only applied to human females?"

Starscream: "Sure do. The only reason we aren't in the new Transformers movies is because we are too "fat." Oh, and because that chick slept with Michael Bay to get the lead part"

(points to poster.)

• 1 year later...
The idea is to look at the picture and make your own caption for it. Please only post captions in this section. It's not an area for questions or discussions. Any off topic post will be deleted. Have fun with it, but please make sure you keep it clean. Also if you have an image you would like to have posted for future captions, please email them to me at Jay@toynewsi.com.

One final note. Posts in this section will count towards the monthly $100 forum contest. For details on that,

img_4141__scaled_100.jpg

Click on thumbnail to enlarge

Starscream:

"You mean to tell me we evolved from Legos?"

Optimus:

"Got me... I thought we came from over seas....?"