is Sifo Dyas qui gon jinn???

MARVEL7o7

well i dont read any starwars books, but i was reading some bios of the two and both share the same properties . plus Sifo Dyas was a friend of tyranus and qui gon was a padawan of dooku.

since dooku sith name was tyranus, couldnt Sifo Dyas be a sith name for qui gon?

well i dont really much know anything about starwars , so can you guys explain or fix anything i said. im probably all wrong so be easy on me :)

well i dont read any starwars books, but i was reading some bios of the two and both share the same properties . plus Sifo Dyas was a friend of tyranus and qui gon was a padawan of dooku.

since dooku sith name was tyranus, couldnt Sifo Dyas be a sith name for qui gon?

well i dont really much know anything about starwars , so can you guys explain or fix anything i said. im probably all wrong so be easy on me :)

I never read the books, either but I can say that they are not the same. I mean, why would Qui Gon go and get a clone army behind all the other jedi's backs? what would be the purpose? was he a traitor to the jedis? nah......it all doesnt make sense. until Lucas explains it in 20 years in episodes 7,8 and 9, I will let the mystery stand.

...i'll list the sources... some from www.supershadow.com,...
@hmmm@

I believe it was explained in one of the novels (Labrynth of Evil?), but, I haven't kept up with them, so, I can't say for sure.

edit:

this seems to have more 'official' sources

My Theroy was that Darth Maul was Sifo Dyas. Since Maul isn't his real name any more then Vader is Anakins. And that he was on Kammino when Palpetine called him in to hunt down the Jedi in TPM.

But that's just my thoughts on it. Since it wasn't ever answered in the movie I guess it'll be a point of debate for some time to come.

Sifo Dyas was a Jedi Master.... he was murdered by count dooku after orderind the clone army , dooku, hired jango fett all at the behest of darth sidious... its really a rather simple formula. This question has been answered many times by pablo hildago (star wars.com) its been delt with in the books. the comics, even by mr. lucas.. sorry there is no great mystery here, it is what it is...

but this reminds me of the debate about grevious being darth maul etc...ect..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sifo-Dyas

Sifo Dyas was a Jedi Master.... he was murdered by count dooku after orderind the clone army , dooku, hired jango fett all at the behest of darth sidious... its really a rather simple formula. This question has been answered many times by pablo hildago (star wars.com) its been delt with in the books. the comics, even by mr. lucas.. sorry there is no great mystery here, it is what it is...

but this reminds me of the debate about grevious being darth maul etc...ect..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sifo-Dyas

i DONT TRUST WIKI.

Anyone can write what they want in there.

Answer:

Sifo Dyas

This is from Starwars.com, if that isn't offical than I don't know what is.

Thats a blog dude... just a educated guess of someone's basically.