Boxsets

rachelgrey616

why the hell would they update the young avengers....the set just came out and they're still sitting in stores for nobody to buy. anyway i'd love an AoA set if they did it right. also as unlikely as it is an Imperial guard set would be cool if for no other reason then to finally get me a friggin Gladiator

For all that is holy, please let it be either an AoA set with relevant figures or an Exiles all-star set (Blink, Morph, Nocturne, Heather Hudson (Human), and Hyperion)

I Agree with the Exiles but they'ed have to put Mimic in there too! And Why Hyperion? He was only in like a hand full of issues... Wasn't he? I'm only up through TPB vol 10 so maybe he shows up later.

But I would alos love a new mutants box set too. Hellion, Mercury, Rockslide, Elixer, Dust and Surge would be SOOO uber cool!

I remember seeing somewhere that FO were dead...As were the current BOXSET concept...I think Hasbro will push the three(3) pack idea (Much like the do with every other property they have; GI Joe, Star Wars and Transformers?) They want to cleverly mask the army building with essential characters. So, you won't be able to get the Hydra goons without grabbing a Madam Viper (or Three!!!) But, if I'm wrong...I'd love to see:

Thunderbolts

Runaways

Exiles (original line-up)

Nextwave

Shield Operatives

New Warriors

Hand Ninjas w/Gorgon

ULT. Serpent Society

Hellfire Guards w/Sebastion Shaw & Selene

AIM agents w/Fantomex

Kree Soldiers w/Captain Marvel (Genis Vell)

No Boxsets have been officialy announced, but they haven't been denied either. Habro loves boxsets, I can't imagine they won't make any for ML. They may not be the unique character sets we are used to though.

I would like to see:

-New X-Men Hellions

-New X-Men

-Runnaways

-Exiles

-AoA

-HOM part 2 (With Hawkeye and Doom)

-Armor Wars

-Set based on the Upcoming Mighty Avengers

-Patriotic set (American Dream, Citizen V, US Agent, Battlestar)

-Avengers Next

-Civil War (Golitah, Modern Falcon w/ beard, Cloak, Yellowjacket (gold SDCC version), etc)

-Thunderbolts

-Masters of Evil

I want updated and extended Young Avengers, but I think they would work better scattered in waves than in a boxset.

For all that is holy, please let it be either an AoA set with relevant figures or an Exiles all-star set (Blink, Morph, Nocturne, Heather Hudson (Human), and Hyperion)

I Agree with the Exiles but they'ed have to put Mimic in there too! And Why Hyperion? He was only in like a hand full of issues... Wasn't he? I'm only up through TPB vol 10 so maybe he shows up later.

Well, I really should have put Mimic in there instead of Heather.

Still, Hyperion was the biggest most far reaching threat they face for a while. Their whole perspective on their job changes after him.

Plus, there wasn't a 'big' character in my chaices. He'd round out the set nicely.

I still say Hasbro needs to do Marvel Legends Diamond Exlusives so that way we can get the essential boxsets we need like Skrull Army, or the Mob Soldiers. That would be sweet.

Don't care for Runaways nor New Mutants myself but wouldn't mind seeing them in a boxset just so I wouldn't be forced to buy any of them a normal wave just to get a BAF piece. Just like I passed on Young Avengers @smilepunch@

Henchmen would be awesome, AIM & HYDRA, maybe even Kree and Skrull troops.

Asgardians! Warriors 3, Odin, Sif, Balder, Heimell, Loki (maybe one that looks like the actual character as he's shown 99% of the time in the comics.)

Exiles would work for me too. Blink, Morph, Nocturne, T-Bird, & Sunfire.

Normal Humans would be cool as well

Aunt May, Mary Jane, J. Jonah Jameson, Robbie Robbinson

Jarvis, Henry Peter Gyrich, Foggy Nelson, Betty Banner, Thunderbolt Ross, (maybe even sneak Wong in there)

New Warriors (Pre Civil War crap version)

Speedball, Night Thrasher, Nova, Rage, Namorita, Turbo

Infinity Watch

Adam Warlock, Pip, Moondragon, Drax, Gamora, Maxam

Best of all would be an Avenger box set!

Triathlon, Quasar, Living Lightning, Tigra, USAgent, Sersi, Crystal, Black Knight, Firestar, Justice, Photon, Jack of Hearts, Mockingbird, Darkhawk, Firebird, Doctor Druid, Silverclaw.

I would like to see the Original X-men in the current X-men First Class Uniforms-modern versions of the original. I love this mini- series and the modern take on the classic uniforms.

1) Cyclops

2) MarvelGirl

3) Angel

4) Beast

5) Ice-man

I would love to see an AOA X-men boxset including:

1) X-man-the only hero from the AOA to make it to Marvel main universe

2) AOA Jean Grey (to go with AOA Logan)

3) Sunfire; the AOA version is so much cooler than the regular verision

4) Blink: the star of the series- she is overdue for another figure

5) AOA Cyclops: to fight with Logan

6) Holocaust : a nemesis for X-man and cool looking villian

I also would a Mutant X- Boxset, and since Hasbro loves repaints:

1) Havok-Bullseye Body with new head sculpt

2) Marvel Woman (Maddie) with son Scott/Emma Frost re-paint with new cape and Maddie head

3) BloodStorm: This would be a great way to issue another Mohawk Storm

4) The Fallen: Reapainted Angel Body with Bat wings

5) The Brute: reculpted Beast

Hasbro is already releasing Mutant X Ice-man, so this could be great!

I wouldn't mind a New Warriors Box Set:

1) Night Thrasher

2) FireStar/ with Avengers cleavage Costume varient

3) MarvelBoy/with Avengers Costume varient

4) Namorita/Kymaera varient

5) Nova/Brown costime varient

5) SpeedBall

A Squadron Sinister would be very cool, maybe throw grandmaster in to make it a 5 pack.

Although Alpha Flight would be at the top of my list. Give us some characters that we wouldnt get in singles like Shawman, Snowbird, Box, puck and Marina (we all know that Guardian and Vindicator have a good chance of getting made). They could even throw in a wolverine to help "sell" the box.

New x factor would be nice if they put in the scary gal who knows stuff and syren. Though any boxed set with women in it won't be good untill they fix the bad head diaper look that emma came with.

BOX SETS THAT I WOULD WANT TO BE MADE

THE WRECKING CREW WOULD BE A GREAT BOX SET.

WRECKER, PILEDRIVER, BULLDOZER, THUNDERBALL

THE SERPENT SOCIETY WOULD BE ANOTHER GREAT BOX SET

HA, MORE LIKE 3 BOX SETS

THE COBRA, MAYBE EVEN A KING COBRA VARIANT

ANACONDA , CONSTRICTOR, DEATH ADDER-(male) DEATH ADDER- (female), BUSHMASTER, RATTLER, BLACK MAMBA, ASP, EEL, SLITHER, PUFF ADDER, ROCK PYTHON, COPPERHEAD, BLACK RACER, VIPER, PRINCESS PYTHON with pet, SIDEWINDER, DIAMONDBACK, COTTONMOUTH, BOOMSLANG, FER-DE-LANCE,

HOW ABOUT A THOR BOX SET WITH ODIN, BALDER, ENCHANTRESS, EXECUTIONER, ABSORBING MAN,

TO GO ALONG WITH THOR, LOKI AND THE HERCULES & BETA RAY BILL,

HOW ABOUT A CIRCUS OF CRIME BOX SET,

THE RINGMASTER, CLOWN, PRINCESS PYTHON, CANNONBALL, GAMBONNOS TWINS

THE RINGMASTER, BRUTO (strong man), LIVE WIRE, FIRE-EATER, TENNA (fat lady) RAJAH

WOULD MAKE A GREAT VARIANT SET

A FRIGHTFUL FOUR BOX SET

SANDMAN (new costume) ELECTRO, TRAPSTER, WIZARD

HELLFIRE CLUB (inner circle) BOX SETS black and white sets

MAGNETO AND THE BROTHERHOOD OF EVIL MUTANTS ALTHOUGH WE HAVE MOST OF THESE ALREADY, STILL BE A INTERESTING BOX SET, FOR A MOC COLLECTOR LIKE MYSELF, MAGNETO, TOAD, QUICKSILVER, SCARLET WITCH, MASTERMIND.

APOCALYPSE AND HIS HORSEMEN DEATH, WAR, PESTILENCE, FAMINE

BIGMAN AND HIS ENFORCERS,

MONTANA, OX, FANCY DAN

some more old school stuff

ultblackcat072.jpg

OK I have the absolute best boxset, ready?

Heralds of Galactus:

Silver Surfer

Firelord

Terrax

Morg

Nova (Frankie Raye)

Airwalker

This would tie into the new FF movie and be a dream for all of you that want a new SS sculpt. C'mon give me my props. Small denomination bills are ok.