MINE, ALL MINE!!!!!!!

Draven79

Nice haul Draven, nice haul.

I can't wait to find my own Banshee and Emma, I'm glad more and more people are giving those two great reviews.

Also Draven, I missed the mailman today, lol, it'll be off tomorrow.

Wait what Target? Do you mean one in GA or the Opelika one??

Opelika. I go at least twice a week . I only live about 15 minutes away.

Once again thanks for the heads up!! I got over there late this afternoon and grabbed a Emma and PH right as someone else was grabbing the Herc and Beast. So now they are all gone. I also got the MM Kitty and Beast I have needed! :)

Nice haul Draven, nice haul.

I can't wait to find my own Banshee and Emma, I'm glad more and more people are giving those two great reviews.

Also Draven, I missed the mailman today, lol, it'll be off tomorrow.

Thanks! And that is ok, I plan to get by and get your Pro X this weekend.

Draven

I agree that this series is a HUGE improvement. MUCH better quality!

People are still a little freaked about the change but once things really get rolling I think people will come to love what Hasbro is doing with this line. However the price hike may still turn a few folks away. Can't blame them for that.

I won't buy as many as I might have at the old price. Hopefully we actually see them on sale from time to time. Aside from a sale at Kmart (which basically put them at WM and Targets normal price), I never saw them on sale anywhere over the last year. @grumpy@

I've also noticed that they've been flying off the pegs at warp speed. Too bad stores have been slow to restock. My Target sold through the first case almost immediately and haven't any in since.

I agree with Draven. I found Banshee, Beast and Hercules and I to admit I was pleasantly surprised after some of the bad press I've seen. The detailing looks good, the quality is superior to TB's, the joints work well, the paint aps are fine. Banshee's yellow is a little too yellow and I'm not happy with the hand sculpts - the fingers are in weird positions. Otherwise these guys seem very well done and I'm looking forward to finding the rest of them.

Draven,

You must have gotten there right after I left, because I went and got a PH, Herc and MM Kitty & Beast yesterday at about 4:15(central time). You named off the figures I left!

Draven,

You must have gotten there right after I left, because I went and got a PH, Herc and MM Kitty & Beast yesterday at about 4:15(central time). You named off the figures I left!

I got there about a hour later I think. Congrats on getting them ransomz and Duck Face! Glad you guys liked them more than you thought you would. :)

Draven

Glad you like them as much as you do. Honestly, I've come face to face with several cases of them at different stores, and I haven't bought a single one. Beast seems like the best likeness. Planet Hulk is pretty cool. To me, Hercules looks like a character from a Disney cartoon. The Iron Man is tempting to a degree....but not enough. I HATE the Banshee figure, and the Emma Frost is simply gut-wrenching. For Pete's sake, look at your own sig with the picture of "the White Queen". Look at the pics on the package. Then look at the face on that thing in the package. Yeeeeeeessshhh!

My appreciation for figs runs to the realistic side, and reality says that if Emma looked like she does in the artwork, I ask her to the dance. If she looks like her figure, I ask her to please not show up to the dance!!!

Saw Banshee, Beast, an Hercules at Target, as well as all of the Spidey Origin figures EXCEPT Iron Spidey. Passed on all of em. TRU had the Origin figures, and Wal-Mart had a few as well. There's Still a boatload of ML14 and ML15 at TRU. I don't think i will be getting them as i still need the Giant Man Series, ML14, ML15, both Face Off series and the Young Avengers, and House of M box sets. I will have to settle for it online though.

I got the three I wanted, Emma, Banshee, Beast. Personally, I think they're all great. Glad I held off coments about the Hasbro wave until I actually SAW them on the shelves. If I had to guess, I'd say haters are going to start gradually disappearing and the whole "Hasbro is going to KILL ML" uproar will die.

BTW, I'm not buying the whole wave, so if someone wants the Annihilus parts I got from those three figs just LMK.

I've found all of them except Iron Man...so my Annihilus lies in pieces...

I am very pleased with this series. These figures are great and fit in perfectly with the rest of my ML collection...I can't wait for Hasbro's second wave now! Bring on the Blob!

I know, I can't wait for wave 2 now......... I want them NOW! @loll@ And I also want to see wave 3 bad. @loll@

Draven

Typical plastic crackhead response! Now where's my ICONS Spidey? You've probably got it in front of you....inhaling the fumes! @smilepunch@

I know, I can't wait for wave 2 now......... I want them NOW! @loll@ And I also want to see wave 3 bad. @loll@

Draven

Typical plastic crackhead response! Now where's my ICONS Spidey? You've probably got it in front of you....inhaling the fumes! @smilepunch@

*puts down the 12 inch red/blue figure* I don't know what you are talking about........... *picks it back up, ahhhhhhh* @Smoke2@

@smilepunch@

Draven

Draven

*puts down the 12 inch red/blue figure* I don't know what you are talking about........... *picks it back up, ahhhhhhh* @Smoke2@

@smilepunch@

Draven

I knew it! Did your friend have any luck? My ICONS collection hinges on your success!

@loll@ I never heard from him, so I will have to check with him later today. He may have not gone again! @loll@ And just hang on, I will try and get you one! I have other sources too! ;)

Draven

Ok, I can wait another day or two....but I'm starting to go through withdrawl.....and I know you can appreciate that! @loll@