MINE, ALL MINE!!!!!!!

Draven79

Ah man these rock!!! I don't care what anyone says, unless you have them in hand, you can not see just how nice these are!! The pastic is better! The paint apps are much better than anyone can tell by pics, they do have paint washes, better than some TB ones from the last wave imo. Lastly every figure is actually good imo. Even Banshee turned out good, and he was the one I thought might not be great! Yes he does not have a acurate collar but you know what he still have nice paint apps and and the screaming face is much better in person! Hulk has some sweet detail on his gear to make up for the reused body imo. I love the head sculpt. Sadly mine is the green arm version. Oh well, I will have to get a silver one once they hit my Target. X3 Beast is just what I thought he would be, the best Xmovie figure since the Nightcrawler!! He is darn near perfect and will fit in great on my movie shelf. Ultimate IM really surprised me!! I LOVE the vac metalized parts, the head/helmet is great and the paint wash on the grey is very nice! Jase, I know you are reading....... get him!! @loll@ Hercules without a doubt is the best figure in the wave and one of the best TB figs in a while imo! I love the paint wash on him and his mace is very sweet! The slight grin is really cool too imo. Lastly we get to Emma, teh much bashed but not deserved imo!! She is one of the better TB females imo. Only Rogue Xtreme, Phoenix, and Pyslocke are better imo. Yes the head is a little small but she has sweet detail/paint washes and the head is actually very nice if you look past the slight smallness. I have not bulit the the build a figure yet, but can tell he has some sweet paint washing going on just by the pieces! Then we get to the package, total kick ass!!!!! Blows away anything TB has down, and is my fav comic toy packaging ever methinks!! I definitely will get some to hang on my small MOC wall collection. Overall I say give them a chance, their heads are not to cartoony or anything. They look just like the same old TB figs in person and the paint washes are just as good. I know some of you may cringe, but this is my fav wave since the WM wave! :)

Draven

MarvelLH1.jpg

MarvelLH2.jpg

Congrats on your find. I'm dying for these to arrive in my area. I'm checking Walmart everyday :wacko:

Draven

Target has them. I just got back and I picked up Emma, Banshee, Iron Man, and Beast. There were 2 Hulk silver arms there. Also they has the new MiniMates with Beast and Kitty.

Congrats Draven. I found them today too. I only picked up Emma, Banshee and Beast. I like them all. Emma is totally hot and I don't understand why evry one is ripping on Banshee. He's okay.

Spotted all but Iron Man at Target tonight. The packaging looks awesome! Of course, I resisted and didn't buy any. I'm so strong!

BTW Brian.....I found another 3 Iron Spideys at Walmart tonight! Also the Spidey Origins Mego-Wannabe Iron Spidey.

Only saw Beast and Banshee so far.

Beast is a deadon likeness of Kelsey Grammer from the movie... too bad I have no interest in movie figures. Seemed like a very good figure... just might be a little small scalewise compared to how he was in the movie.

Banshee looks like he is trying to pass a kidney stone, and the particular figure I saw had a crappy paintjob.

I'm glad you enjoyed them Draven but still, I'm not sold. And I'm not anti-Hasbro as I believe 2006, I spent mostly on Hasbro alone. But I'm starting to see reports, especially with Ryno's latest Hercules review that perhaps there may have been better paints on the newer releases.

kndy

d79 please die!! Oh wait its just the hasbro stuff this time,never mind! HA! :P

All foolings aside I can't wait till I get my first looks at it as well :)

I thought that Hercules looked good except for his skin tone. He looks like he used that fake tan-in-a-tube crap. Or rolled around in a bag of Cheetos. @lol@

@loll@ cheetos @loll@

Congrats on the figures Draven......seems that most people that have found them seem to like 'em, that's good......though I only want 2 of the 6 figures in the wave.

Thanks guys! And yeah Jase..... I was a little to excited for paragraphs! Sorry! @lol@

You guys have no idea how much I am loving all the reports that people like them more than they thought they would, especially the bashers that whinned over and over!! @loll@

Kndy, the paint on mine are all perfect! Oh and Jase, yeah Herc has the fake tan! Its a little hard to suntan all the time for him now, so he just goes to the tanning solon and get a spray on! @smilepunch@

Draven

Target has them. I just got back and I picked up Emma, Banshee, Iron Man, and Beast. There were 2 Hulk silver arms there. Also they has the new MiniMates with Beast and Kitty.

Wait what Target? Do you mean one in GA or the Opelika one??

Draven

Thanks guys! And yeah Jase..... I was a little to excited for paragraphs! Sorry! @lol@

You guys have no idea how much I am loving all the reports that people like them more than they thought they would, especially the bashers that whinned over and over!! @loll@

Kndy, the paint on mine are all perfect! Oh and Jase, yeah Herc has the fake tan! Its a little hard to suntan all the time for him now, so he just goes to the tanning solon and get a spray on! @smilepunch@

Draven

@lol@

I know! I've been giving him the rubdown at the salon! @smilepunch@ Maybe it's a good thing they did't have that Iron Man figure at Target tonight. Looks like those Hasbro ICONS are just around the corner!

Jase

P.S. The "Analhiss" part that came with Emma looked really PINK, not purple.

Opelika. I go at least twice a week . I only live about 15 minutes away.

"The plastic is better! The paint apps are much better than anyone can tell by pics"

The quality hike is what I noticed too. I picked up Emma + IM and found the joints to be far more consistant than TB's were. I also didn't find any dangerous plastic leftovers like on some of the TB stuff. The plastic is truly better too.

DRAVEN:

Thanks for a truly positive (finally!) review. Your assessment runs completely counter to many of the opinions and reviews we've seen so far, and should put to rest the idea that HASBRO will ruin this line.

I think HASBRO will do fine provided that they maintain a solid variety with character selection, and do the occasional box set.

I'm not really bothered that the Emma is (IMO) still a clunker. There was usually one clunker with each TB wave anyway, so big deal.

SNT

Opelika. I go at least twice a week . I only live about 15 minutes away.

Sweet, time to make a trip over that way! Thanks for the heads up. :) LMK if you ever need me to watch for anything for you.

Thanks guys, and glad to hear they are growing on you Cannonball!

Draven