WTF IS UP?!?!?!?!

madman1366

OK this is driving me nuts. Forgive me if this was covered already.

I've been to store after store since Iron Spidey was first sighted. I didn't see any origins at all til after christmas, and I've gotten them all except for Iron Spidey.

Everywhere I go they have the Spidey cases out...no Iron Spidey. @grumpy@

Ok that's cool, he's new, he's hot I'll find one eventually. I've been to stores now with freshly stocked pegs and still nothing.

To top it off, I find a case of them at work and cracked it open AND FRICKING NONE IN THERE EITHER!!! #WTF# @cussing@

I don't remember anything being said about him being a chase figure, is that the case?

I've been defending Hasbro pretty heavily on their takeover of TB products, but now I'm really mad! If they made what's quite possibly one of the HOTTEST Spiderman figures ever and made it a chase figure, then that's just completely insane. WTF were they thinking?!?!?

Anyway....if ANYONE has an extra to part with PLEEEEEEEEASE Let me know. However if you want my left arm for it then don't bother. I'd really appreciate the help!

Dude, there are 3 Iron Spideys in the Heroes Wave 2 Case. It's not a chase, it sounds to me you are finding the Heroes Wave 1 Cases that have 0 Iron Spideys. Take it easy, the new year has just begun.....

I found one at the local Balls to the Wal-Mart. He wasn't that impressive. I passed on it and bought the Wolverine instead. What a waste of money! The articulation on these sucks!

* single jointed elbows and knees

* no swivels on the legs except a ball-joint on the ankle that is useless

* old school swivel neck-no up or down movement

* gap in the upper arm swivels

Posing is limited to squatting or straaight leg and any kind of crouch is out of the question!

I will not be getting any more of these.

I only gots the 2099, but still, they are nice in da package MOSC! :)

I first saw them the day before Xmas...in Durango Mexico's Walmart.... but only had rhino, doc, & one spiderman....

Oh,...& the walmarts in mexico are a JOKE, everythang was more than double the price over here!!!

Ive only ever seen one, and he was missing fingers, but I have passed on figures in the past for reasons like that then I never find them again ever, so I sucked it up and bought it anyway.

I found one at the local Balls to the Wal-Mart. He wasn't that impressive. I passed on it and bought the Wolverine instead. What a waste of money! The articulation on these sucks!

What Wolverine was it?

What Wolverine was it?

Ya, that was gonna be my question too....

What Wolverine was it?

Ya, that was gonna be my question too....

I think he's talking about the Spider-man signature series.

i found 2 the other day, picked up one. you won't have any trouble finding him. the one i really wanted though, was demogoblin. didn't see him, figures.

Demogoblin was packed 3 per Villain case when I found them so you should be good too.

I found one hidden on the top of a rack at Wal-Mart last week. If I see a extra and you havent gotten it, Ill pick it up for you. You can just pay me cost + s/h.

Yeah, the big cloth costume guys...is there a smaller one? Besides the Marvel Select?

The threads about the 6" figures, the ML/classics style ones...Iron Spidey, 2099, cymbiote spidey, rhino, doc ock, demogoblin, etc, etc.

I had totally forgot about the signature/mego-type series....thats how much I don't care about that type of figure, lol.

I found one Iron Spidey last week at Target (sent to Draven) and then tonight I spotted three more at Walmart.

#WTF# Yousa soo lucky :(

I only gots the 2099, but still, they are nice in da package MOSC! :)

I first saw them the day before Xmas...in Durango Mexico's Walmart.... but only had rhino, doc, & one spiderman....

Oh,...& the walmarts in mexico are a JOKE, everythang was more than double the price over here!!!

Welcome to my world. But it can´t be that bad when u find 2 variants of gobby, loki and abomination ;)

Which Spider-man did u see?

Back into subject, the thing is: villains wave one and two, heroes wave 1 and 2??? is that the deal, being Iron Spidey in heroes wave 2????