Next BAF??

Deacon Dispair

Oh I know the BAF`s are getting smaller. I understand that. I was just stating what they should be. I can see doing figures like Modok and Blob, and Anhillus as BAF`s. They are bigger than what most normal figures in the line would be. Most of the figures that I mentioned would be no bigger than the Hulk. Who as far as Im concerned is about as big a single figure as we will get. As for the cost of the BAF parts? Hasbro has changed the packaging so its cheaper. Cardboard is cheaper than plastic any day I dont care what they print on it. The took out the cards so its cheaper. They took out the comics so its cheaper. They simplified the articulation so its cheaper. They decided that paint apps were too expensive so they took those out, makeing them cheaper. Then they raised the price $2. So while everything about the figures is cheaper, the cost is more now. I think they can take osme of that extra money and give us some decent sized BAF`s.

Oh I know the BAF`s are getting smaller. I understand that. I was just stating what they should be. I can see doing figures like Modok and Blob, and Anhillus as BAF`s. They are bigger than what most normal figures in the line would be. Most of the figures that I mentioned would be no bigger than the Hulk. Who as far as Im concerned is about as big a single figure as we will get. As for the cost of the BAF parts? Hasbro has changed the packaging so its cheaper. Cardboard is cheaper than plastic any day I dont care what they print on it. The took out the cards so its cheaper. They took out the comics so its cheaper. They simplified the articulation so its cheaper. They decided that paint apps were too expensive so they took those out, makeing them cheaper. Then they raised the price $2. So while everything about the figures is cheaper, the cost is more now. I think they can take osme of that extra money and give us some decent sized BAF`s.

First off, the price has been raised by a dollar. Retail on ML figures has been $8.99 for a while, not withstanding whatever kind of undercutting Wal-Mart partakes in. I have been surprised over the past two years that the cost of toys in general has not risen. Oil reached record prices during this time, we're lucky that the bill is only now being passed on to us.

Second, the newest wave of figures simply can not be summarily judged as you have in your post. Hulk has some pretty good paint apps as does Herc while Beast and Banshee could use more. Articulation is altered some, but there are new joints employed as well as overall heftier plastic

well all the figures we know of to come in wave 3, least im assuming these will be in wave 3 are all xmen releated. Movie Colossus, Danger, Astonishing Cyclops and FA Storm. So that might be a hint right there.

I believe the Hasbro Wave 3 BAF will more then likely be Sauron since he would be a good follow up with wings. As for my choices for BAFs:

Living Monolith-this guy took on every marvel hero at one point and gets his power from draining off Havoks' mutant powers.

Goliath-the Masters of Evil version.

Black Goliath-this guy just died in Civil War but would look sweet as a figure.

Goliath-the Clint Barton version

Ronin- the big old school one, nuff said

Fin Fang Foom-no way and surprised you guys even care. He is a goofy looking dragon at best.

Smaller BAF

Titanium Man-if they can package hulk buster ironman, this guy in one package should be easy, split him into a builder and we are a go!

Stiltman-someone was smoking some good stuff to request this guy

Terrax-Now this would be sweet and buff like Thanos almost (and don't request him to be built just buy the MS one)

again smaller BAF can be squeezed into our normal lines. People will pay almost any price for the normal line to BAF of a giant figure with 10 pieces. Marvel can charge us $12.99 if they want and we would still buy them. Don't you agree?

I think Jesse said a Fin Fang Foom was ready, or almost ready before the switch. I could be wrong.

Jesse said FFF was only drawn up, it just never got to happen. He even said he doubts Hasbro would make him, as with Nimrod, and Blackbird.

Damn thats too bad. I don't remember ever reading that. I hope they do Fin Fang Foom.

I think Jesse said a Fin Fang Foom was ready, or almost ready before the switch. I could be wrong.

Jesse said FFF was only drawn up, it just never got to happen. He even said he doubts Hasbro would make him, as with Nimrod, and Blackbird.

Damn thats too bad. I don't remember ever reading that. I hope they do Fin Fang Foom.

Check the old topic with all of Jesse's replies at Fwoosh. @smilepunch@

I want to see the BAF`s focus on some of the old obscure Marvel Monsters.

I'd hate to see that happen.....I'd be done with the BAFs if that ever happened. @smilepunch@

I'd hate to see that happen.....I'd be done with the BAFs if that ever happened. @smilepunch@

But I'd even buy crappy Ultimate and Movie figures to get any big monster from monster island :D

My choices would have to be:

For Large:

Fing Fang Foom

Black Goliath

Atlas from Thunderbolts

Yellow Jacket

Ultimate Giant Man

Ronin (nuff said)

Master Mold

Living Monolith

For Smaller:

Mephisto

Nimrod

Sauron

hmmm someone had mentioned Stiltman... hmmm what the hell, he'd be nice too.

that's all I can think of for now

But I'd even buy crappy Ultimate and Movie figures to get any big monster from monster island :D

To each his own I guess, but the thought of BAFs focused on "old obscure Marvel Monsters" is anything but appealing to me.....there just seems to be so many cool characters left to be done.

Large BAF's:

Living Monolith - Probably too obscure for most but I'd get him.

Black Goliath - Would love to see this one.

Ronin - Do you guys mean Red Ronin from Shogun Warriors/Godzilla? I wouldn't mind getting this one either.

Fin Fang Foom - I'd like this one too, especially if the mold could double as Axonn Karr without the wings (I know, WAAAY obscure).

Atlas - Should be from an all or mostly T-bolts wave.

Master Mold - Would have to be a little taller than the Sentinel BAF.

Smaller BAF's:

Titanium Man - Him or Crimson Dynamo would be cool.

Nimrod - Would rock! Not sure about size, though.

Sauron - Would definitely work in Annihilus scale.

Lockjaw - I could see him in the same dimensions as MODOK.

I just thought of one no one mentioned yet, Devil Dinosaur! How hard would that one be to do? And how cool would it be to have a big red t-rex on displayed with the rest of them?

..........Devil Dinosaur is a Marvel character, right?

SO with hasbros tiny ass baf scale size what marvel BAFS can they really do that would be worth it?.. I can't really think of any that are in a decent enough scale for that