Next BAF??

Deacon Dispair

After the Blob BAF who else is there left to make into a BAF with the BAF being cut down to smaller sized ppl but in totaly differnt then usual molds.. As in Mojo and Modok are small but totaly differnt to anything else that's in the ML line.

I personaly would love a Nimrod figure, But a intresting idea a friend gave me was to bring out a Multiple man figure in the main line and have a pack in Multiple man figure with less articlation in every other figure from that line so you end up with 1 main Multiple man with full articulation and then 6 more with less joints..

So who is left and who would you want to see??

I know we're getting one in Marvel Select and have no idea if it will be scale or not, but how about a nice big ol Brood! From the Marc Silvestri Uncanny X-Men days, I always thought of The Brood to be huge like the Queen Alien in the movie Aliens.

I'd love to see a giant Fin Fang Foom, even if he was an Icon instead of a BAF.

I think Lockjaw would work great as a BAF, especially in an Inhumans themed wave.

There could also be a BAF with a big wingspan (kinda like Annihilus) in the form of Sauron.

Actually, I think NIMROD was a great idea.

Holocaust also comes to mind. I could go for another different look of Sentinel. Hell, Mastermold overall is probably my top choice. I'm not sold on Fing Fang Foom though. Is he really that relivant?

Edit: Actually, I think Mole Man should be included in a series sooner rather than later. When they do, they should pack a Mole minion with each figure, or alternatively, do a BAF for a Giant Mole creature similar to that famous Fantastic Four cover.

Couple ideas i have are:

Wendigo......the white Sas just doesn't cut it for me. Wendy is bigger, broader with a tail.

Lockjaw

Blastaar

Titanium Man

Ulik

Xemnu.....obscure to a degree but cool

Awesome Android

Strong Guy

Sauron

Box

A New J Byrne Sasquatch

Ch'od

and maybe 2 BAFs per wave...but very small ones. Like for intance if both Puck and Pip were the BAFs in a wave......just an idea.

Doesn't this thread topic appear at least once a month??

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

If the thread seems so boring to you why even click on the link and even more to the point why post in it?

Anyways, I'd like to see;

Holocaust and Tri-Sentinel

we've gotten 5 x-men related bafs (sentinel, apoc, onslaught, mojo and blob), 2 ff bafs (galactus and annihilus) and 1 hulk related baf (modok) - i'd say we go with an avengers themed baf or one of the avenger's character villains...like titanium man or fin fang foom.

we've gotten 5 x-men related bafs (sentinel, apoc, onslaught, mojo and blob), 2 ff bafs (galactus and annihilus) and 1 hulk related baf (modok) - i'd say we go with an avengers themed baf or one of the avenger's character villains...like titanium man or fin fang foom.

Modok is an Avengers baf, not Hulk.

Modok is an Avengers baf, not Hulk.

He's both.

Doesn't this thread topic appear at least once a month??

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

These threads will probably keep popping up for as long as the line lasts.

I enjoy them when they show up -- there's always ideas that I haven't thought of or seen before.

I think Jesse said a Fin Fang Foom was ready, or almost ready before the switch. I could be wrong.

Jesse said FFF was only drawn up, it just never got to happen. He even said he doubts Hasbro would make him, as with Nimrod, and Blackbird.

Fin Fnag Foom would be my top choice. It would be hard to do the right scale in a 6 figure wave though. Maybe another massive wave like the Wal Mart Giant Man wave? Or perhaps spread it over 2 waves. I dont think Suaron, Nimrod, Titanium Man, Chod, Blasstar or Strong Guy would be big enough for the BAF. I wouldnt think any of them are any bigger than the Hulk. So there is no reason to waste a spot for them. I want to see the BAF`s focus on some of the old obscure Marvel Monsters. Fin Fang Foom, Xemnu, hell I would love to see the origonal Hulk. That would be awsome. There are so many more from Monster Island lol.

Fin Fnag Foom would be my top choice. It would be hard to do the right scale in a 6 figure wave though. Maybe another massive wave like the Wal Mart Giant Man wave? Or perhaps spread it over 2 waves. I dont think Suaron, Nimrod, Titanium Man, Chod, Blasstar or Strong Guy would be big enough for the BAF. I wouldnt think any of them are any bigger than the Hulk. So there is no reason to waste a spot for them. I want to see the BAF`s focus on some of the old obscure Marvel Monsters. Fin Fang Foom, Xemnu, hell I would love to see the origonal Hulk. That would be awsome. There are so many more from Monster Island lol.

Nowadays a BAF does not always have to be realy tall. We are getting the blob which is no bigger then Juggnaut, Sauron will be the same size as Annihilus, Nimrod would be bigger then Mojo and Madok but would be to big to be a single packed ML figure.

while we're on the subject of the actual SIZE of a BAF... didn't it occur to anyone that the BAFs we're getting are smaller probably because the packaging is smaller? i found my first HML's yesterday and noticed that there's far less space inside the packaging, and the first thought in my mind was that's why the future BAFs are gonna be smaller

I question how well they could do a Fing Fang Foom, based on the down-sizing of the BAFs due to the whole petroleum thing. Mojo really got the shaft scale wise becasue of this, and for such a great character, they really need to do him justice.

I would go with the characters like Blob that need to be a bit bigger. Odin is a great choice. Or maybe have Valykyrie as a figure, and her horse as the BAF in that wave.

As for Fing Fang Foom, we saw bigger pieces like the X-jet, Cyclops convertable car, even the Fantastic 4 jet, so why not a Fing Fang Foom of that size sold by itself? Packaging could be in the same size as the boxes for the previous mention vehicles, just have attachable wings to put on after it's opened.

Nowadays a BAF does not always have to be realy tall. We are getting the blob which is no bigger then Juggnaut, Sauron will be the same size as Annihilus, Nimrod would be bigger then Mojo and Madok but would be to big to be a single packed ML figure.

I remember reading a reply from Jesse on Fwoosh that stated that Blob was as big as ML Juggs or possibly taller.