Burger King Transformers?

m.arndt

My brother-in-law gave my son an Optimus Prime Burger King toy that he got one of his kids quite some time ago.

Is there a site with pics of them? I've only seen pics of them still in their little baggies on eBay.

Thanks for the pics.

I was thinking of trying to track them down for my son. He's way too little for 'real' Transformers, I thought these could be good (and cheap) 'starters' for him.

Now, how about the McDonalds ones Wheeljack35 mentioned, any pics of those?

Here's Beast Machines. These are ALOT better than any of the others.

I customized Megs, Primal, Rattrap, Blackarachnia, and Nightscream.

Unfortunatly, Rattrap and Nightscream can no longer be transformed as I had to remove parts from them.

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

There were also 2 verisons of McDonalds ones based on Energon, however, 1 verison was only sold in Europe, and the other was in Mexico. I'll post some pictures later. Don't have the time right now. I should state that the website known as www.bwtf.com does have reviews and pictures of both the Armada and Beast Machines McD Happy Meal toys, as well as the BK Cybertron Kids Meal toys. Just go to the respective Armada, Beast Machines, and Cyberton sections to find the reviews.

If you're looking for any McD or Burger King TF Happy Meal toys, I should state that sometimes, people donate toys(Especially Happy/Kids Meal toys) to Thrift Stores(Such as Salvation Army, Goodwill, etc), and they are usually in a bag with some other toys as well for like say between $1.99-$5.99. You could try some of these Thrift Stores, but be warned, they may not either be in good condition(Like the toys broken), packaged with other toys that you or your kid may already have or don't like(Like say a Barbie doll), or you maynot even see them there, espeically since now the Christmas season is over(Christmas is usually when they would have a lot of toys to sell). It may also be a bit time consuming to look at all the bags to see if they have the toys you are looking for, espeiclly if a bag is packed with like say 20 little toys and you're trying to find out what all the toys are. As well, since Thrift Stores have different locations, some will have different stuff depending on how the donations were disbribuited to stores(So in otherwords, 1 store may have Armada's Prime, another with Megatron, etc). And because they are a donation store, they may bring in or sell off stuff very quickly.

Oh, and Starman, what, no pictures of the McD Armada toys combined together with the Aubots combined as a larger "Robot"(Well, more like either a Cheerleader stance or a totempole) and the Decepticons as a larger vehicle(Which I think actually looks pretty cool)?

Oh, and Starman, what, no pictures of the McD Armada toys combined together with the Aubots combined as a larger "Robot"(Well, more like either a Cheerleader stance or a totempole) and the Decepticons as a larger vehicle(Which I think actually looks pretty cool)?

I really don't know what you're talking about. Are these fanmodes or official? I've got the instuction pamphlets for these somewhere, but I'd have to find them to make the mega modes.

Their official modes. You connected the McD TF's as instructed in the instructions. Here's a link from BWTF.com of the review on the McD Armada toys, which also includes pictures, and info on how to combine them:

- http://www.bwtf.com/armada/toys/mcarmada/

And for good measure, here's a link from BWTF.com on the McD's Beast Machines:

- http://www.bwtf.com/bm/toys/mcd/

I'm pretty sure he did 1 for Cybertron as well, but I can't seem to find it. If or when I do, I'll post it here.

Here's the 96 and 98 Beast Wars. The four on the right have no names, they are from 96. The three on the left are TM Blackarachnia, TM Dinobot, and TM Scorpinok. These came out in 98.

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

I found a Rattrap unaltered. Here ya go:

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

And lastly the Checker's/Rally's Rhinox. Please sit down and get slightly inebriated before viewing this as you may go mad.

WARNING: There may me gnashing of teeth and self-inflicted wounds brought about by viewing this. Proceed at your own risk.

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

Here's the 96 and 98 Beast Wars. The four on the right have no names, they are from 96. The three on the left are TM Blackarachnia, TM Dinobot, and TM Scorpinok. These came out in 98.

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

I found a Rattrap unaltered. Here ya go:

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

And lastly the Checker's/Rally's Rhinox. Please sit down and get slightly inebriated before viewing this as you may go mad.

WARNING: There may me gnashing of teeth and self-inflicted wounds brought about by viewing this. Proceed at your own risk.

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

#WTF#

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@