Ultimate Iron Man from Annihilus wave

Mr Nobody

Found the first Hasbro wave of ML today, the entire Annihilus wave. Found 2 different IM's, though. One has the mask in the bubble and showing Tony's head, and the other has the helmet on.

Is this supposed to be a packaging variant, or was it a running change? :unsure:

I guess it's a "variant" of sorts.....people found them like that from the very first day Hasbro's ML started showing up.

I saw two cases with my own eyes at two different Target stores on December 31st, here's the breakdown.

1x Ultimate Iron Man helmet off

1x Ultimate Iron Man helmet on

2x Planet Hulk (green arm, no silver arm)

2x Emma Frost

2x Banshee

2x X3 Beast

2x Hercules

I just think it's Hasbro's little attempt at giving us variants this series because they didn't make any.

Can someone explain the silver arm Hulk for me? Is this part of the storyline from Planet Hulk? I guess my head has been buried for too long in 52. Thanks.

I'm about as far from a Marvel expert as you can get, but I believe the silver arm is supposed to be armour of some sort.

Can someone explain the silver arm Hulk for me? Is this part of the storyline from Planet Hulk? I guess my head has been buried for too long in 52. Thanks.

I'm about as far from a Marvel expert as you can get, but I believe the silver arm is supposed to be armour of some sort.

It's more or less the same type of arm armor as what gladiators would have used.

Packaging variants like that are ridiculous. I don't understand why some carded collectors think it's worth buying both versions. I had to wait for my Target to restock to get Annihilus because the guy who got there just in front of me felt compelled to buy both versions.

Packaging variants like that are ridiculous. I don't understand why some carded collectors think it's worth buying both versions. I had to wait for my Target to restock to get Annihilus because the guy who got there just in front of me felt compelled to buy both versions.

I was pissed upon finding 5 of 6 figures at first (Ironman being noticably missing).

Luckily, I turned the corner to find IM stashed in the clearance section.

Horay for me!