This Month's Haul

Mike

I finally found Classics Jetfire yesterday in the new Walmart in Commack. I had been looking for the guy for WEEKS!

I finally found one too. We were out and about and decided last minute to go by TRU. I was so used to not finding this thing that it was literally right under my nose and I didn't see it, my wife had to point it out to me. I thought it was a cybertron toy lol. Great figure though, well worth the effort to find it.

Also picked up reissue Sideswipe. Poor guy was collecting dust at KB for months. Figured it was worth $15 to have it.

Check these out

DSCF3474.jpg

I found them at walmart today?

Generation 1 HOC keychains.(with removable chains) By Hasbro / Basic fun

I think they are rad because I used to have all the original G1's.

The transformations are exactly the same and the stickers are chrome. A deal for $12.00

You get Bummblebee, Cliffjumper, Brawn, and Windcharger.

• 3 years later...
I got the Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack

I've been trying to get it. WJ did you get it from the back or out on the shelf?

Posted 26 January 2007 - 03:49 PM

A co worker who posts here as Dark Magnus pulled it from the back for me

Long story but I'm not skilled at "pulling" items from the back

It has to be scanned out and I never was taught that